Forum › Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon discussion

joined Sep 15, 2013

I really liked this chapter

joined Jun 30, 2015

Someone mind explaining the sudden nosebleed?

Blood bursting from the head. The dragon hit her before. Dragons happen to hit really, really hard.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

You don't want to mess with that maid...

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

It's funny that his reinforcement of choice was already "tamed" by Kobayashi. It was a lost fight from the start.

Also, I did humans really kill Iruru's parents? I don't understand why is it that her prejudice against humans comes from what other dragons expect of her rather than her own personal rage. And It certainly is not a case of "dragons see things differently" since the other dragons are pretty pissed. Maybe it's some sort of childish innocence, but it looks more like Cool forgot he even made those 2 first pages while making the rest of the chapter.

last edited at Sep 4, 2016 5:40PM

1185287_545264538860379_946420239_n
joined Aug 30, 2013

Also, I did humans really kill Iruru's parents? I don't understand why is it that her prejudice against humans comes from what other dragons expect of her rather than her own personal rage. And It certainly is not a case of "dragons see things differently" since the other dragons are pretty pissed. Maybe it's some sort of childish innocence, but it looks more like Cool forgot he even made those 2 first pages while making the rest of the chapter.

I think it was meant to be other humans hew killed her parents. I don't think that random villagers would be able to kill a dragon never mind 2 so presumably she was able to differentiate between humans and new that it was some adventurer types hew killed them and the villagers had nothing to do with it.
that's my interpretation anyway. Also best manga ever.

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

I want to be tricked too...

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

It's funny that his reinforcement of choice was already "tamed" by Kobayashi. It was a lost fight from the start.

I distinctly remember an image of a dragon being pierced with a bunch of swords. Pretty sure there's some conflict between humans and dragons, currently. Obviously, someone's family is going to get hurt.

joined Aug 19, 2012

new dragon didn't seem to grow at all, looks the same when compare to her flashback,

joined Jun 30, 2015

new dragon didn't seem to grow at all, looks the same when compare to her flashback,

Maybe she's relatively young?

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I think they mentioned that humans existed in the dragons home world. If so, then they were probably the ones responsible for killing Iruru'sparent parents . Iruru seems rather young, despite the huge boobs. Not as young as Kanna, but younger than Tooru.
I'm with all of you who laughed at Tooru's murder face in the last panel, sparked by jealousy perhaps?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

The anime gonna either be shit, or best thing since fried rice. No middle ground!!!

Considering how fantastic the "I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying" anime is, I'm going to go with best thing since fried rice.

last edited at Sep 4, 2016 10:46PM

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

So now she will have 3 chaos dragons living in her house and 1 tamed harmony dragon. Are they going to send her to school as well?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So now she will have 3 chaos dragons living in her house and 1 tamed harmony dragon. Are they going to send her to school as well?

I can already imagine Saikawa antagonizing with Iruru because she believes she's stealing Kanna from her. The chapter will end with Saikawa in the hospital due to severe loss of blood after imagining a trio.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Tooru's face LMAO... and for God's sake that kid has too much TITS, I can't see her without feeling disgusted.

last edited at Sep 5, 2016 12:30AM

joined Aug 19, 2012

Maybe she's relatively young?

Supposedly she's same age as Toru

last edited at Sep 5, 2016 12:33AM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Tooru is like what the I was here first!? XD I'm so glad that Kobayashi befriended Iruru I knew she wasn't all that bad.

Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

Take a minute to think about this

Iruru is literally about 80% tits

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Oh my! I cannot hate this author after all!
I loved this chapter.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

nice

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I see
I just need to r e l a x
And they'll get bigger.
Why didn't I ever think of that!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

CoolKyou just found the easiest way to get away with not drawing another pair of hands this chapter
But I gotta admit I laughed for a solid minute when I saw that page

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

"If Kobayashi was a man, Iruru would have done her"
grumble grumble

Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kobayashi_san_chi_no_maid_dragon_ch39#12
Is this confirmed now that no hope for Toru? D;

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kobayashi_san_chi_no_maid_dragon_ch39#12
Is this confirmed now that no hope for Toru? D;

We can only hope that she's asexual but not aro - oh, who am I kidding, this is never going to go anywhere. At least it's funny.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

her hands reminded me of the Power Puff Girl's hands

To reply you must either login or sign up.