Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

I'm in the middle of scanning the extra chapter of vol 2 right now + some extras on the cover of vol 1 and 2. I'm also planning to scan the extra-talk-with-the-author thingy. I would love to share with anyone who is interested in seeing/reading all of that above, but i don't know where is the best place to put it. Any suggestion?
Note : all of it is in japanese

Also 2nd note : please don't expect any high quality scanned pictures, im so sorry ;-;

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

It seems that Yuu is becoming a more unreliable in her narration of her feelings.

last edited at Sep 1, 2016 10:10PM

joined Sep 1, 2016

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kjvfy1cbv30bbz4/%5B4s%5D_Yagate_Kimi_ni_Naru_-_15.zip
love me

THANK YOUUUU !!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHH !!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUUUU !!!!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I would never've guessed Peppa Pig enjoyed yuri.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

It's honestly a bit scary how much I identify with Yuu. T_T Fight on! Honestly, this has got to be one of the mangas that I look forward to the most. Thanks scarlet128!

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

btw Yuu kills my feels everytime she says she is not in love :x

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

btw Yuu kills my feels everytime she says she is not in love :x

I smile everytime people comment that Yuu is in denial.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

That kiss on the hand kills me

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Touko is a bit cruel, when you think about it... She doesn't want Yuu to fall for her, but at the same time she's becoming increasingly agressive in her teasing. It's significant that she talks about "recharging her batteries": it's really what she does. She takes what she needs from Yuu (comfort and understanding) but doesn't intend to give her anything.

It's nice to see a bit more of Maki. =3 Having a male counterpart to Yuu is interesting to highlight her contradictions.

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 8:36AM

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

So... Maki is Asexual and Yuu is demisexual?

joined Apr 26, 2016

So... Maki is Asexual and Yuu is demisexual?

Maki is more aroace I don't think he gets either attraction. Yuu seems more homodemi(if you are demi please disregard last statement)

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yuu is too immature and inexperienced to properly identify her feelings.

Maki is just a creep.

joined Sep 1, 2016

I can relate to Yuu and Maki, I've never fallen in love with someone or had a crush, but I don't really know if im asexual and/or aromantic. Because I'm 15 I don't want to lable myself as something I might not be. But im definitely demisexual!

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 2:14PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ xILoveCereal

I was 22 when I fell in love for the first time. Up until then I always believed that I can't fall in love with anyone... so there's no reason to be worried about stuff like that at your age. It's totally normal.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

I love this manga so much. I'm really enjoying the pacing and Yuu's growth and her realizations. hmmm .. that reward

joined Sep 1, 2016

@ xILoveCereal

I was 22 when I fell in love for the first time. Up until then I always believed that I can't fall in love with anyone... so there's no reason to be worried about stuff like that at your age. It's totally normal.
Yeah, that's what my mum says :D but, my dad and friends say I'm weird because I also haven't figured out my sexuality yet, I'm just not attracted to anyone! It's kinda scary for me but exciting because I'm still discovering who I am! :)

joined Sep 1, 2016

Still getting used to how this site works, sorry for the messed up quote ^

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

That kiss on the hand kills me

same, Touko's so sly

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ xILoveCereal

(No problem! I can still read it just fine.)

Listen to your mum. ^^ She's a smart woman! ;)
And I think it's great that you're talking to your parents about such things.

But there really is no rush. I know it can be confusing sometimes; especially when you hear your friends and classmates constantly talking about “love” and “having a crush”... But it's not a race. And let me tell you something (but only between us, okay?): Many teenagers talking about “love” totally exaggerate! ;) They don't really know what it feels like and just confuse attraction with being in love with someone ^^
So just take your time...

You know what I did when I was your age? I took pride in being different! (^_-)v

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's funny how all the love I had for citrus was transferred to this manga, this one truly is special!
With that premise, I really want the festival to end in the next chapter haha

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

@ xILoveCereal

Yeah, that's what my mum says :D but, my dad and friends say I'm weird because I also haven't figured out my sexuality yet, I'm just not attracted to anyone! It's kinda scary for me but exciting because I'm still discovering who I am! :)

Still getting used to how this site works, sorry for the messed up quote ^

Just ensure that there is a line between what you've written and quoted and you're golden.

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 2:55PM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Gosh I hope Yuu has some epiphany soon about Nanami. These two need some real work on their communication about their feelings for one another and then some more work about how to build that relationship into something concrete and long lasting.

I tend towards pessimism in general, so that may influence my next opinion, but I feel like this won't end well for either of them. (And please don't spoil it for me one way or another, I've done a good job of keeping away from the spoilers for my most favorite of series).

joined Sep 1, 2016

Haha yeah your right :D it's nice that there are people in this little world that are will to help others and give advice! Gives me a little hope ;) thanks love!

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 2:58PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

Oh... never lose hope! ^^
There are so many like-minded people around. We just have to find them ;)

And you're welcome, babe! Anytime! (^_-)b

To reply you must either login or sign up.