Forum › Posts by xILoveCereal

xILoveCereal
joined Sep 1, 2016

Finally it has been translated! I'm kinda surprised there hasn't been more doujins of this manga, seeing as it's so popular. There are a few fan fics though, so can't complain ;)

xILoveCereal
Lily Love discussion 03 Sep 15:39
joined Sep 1, 2016

I guess it was to remind us all that there are still a lot of people out there who don't support homosexual relationships. Some people just need to remeber that gender is irrelevant when it comes to loving a person!

xILoveCereal
Lily Love discussion 03 Sep 15:35
joined Sep 1, 2016

Ok, it's a shame really, it's the only manga by Ratana I can read! Im not allowed to buy coins to pay for pulse, god damn parents!! :(

xILoveCereal
Lily Love discussion 03 Sep 15:28
joined Sep 1, 2016

I'm guessin from the raws I've seen there's only 32 chapters? Or is Ratana making more?

xILoveCereal
joined Sep 1, 2016

Haha yeah your right :D it's nice that there are people in this little world that are will to help others and give advice! Gives me a little hope ;) thanks love!

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 2:58PM

xILoveCereal
joined Sep 1, 2016

Still getting used to how this site works, sorry for the messed up quote ^

xILoveCereal
joined Sep 1, 2016

@ xILoveCereal

I was 22 when I fell in love for the first time. Up until then I always believed that I can't fall in love with anyone... so there's no reason to be worried about stuff like that at your age. It's totally normal.
Yeah, that's what my mum says :D but, my dad and friends say I'm weird because I also haven't figured out my sexuality yet, I'm just not attracted to anyone! It's kinda scary for me but exciting because I'm still discovering who I am! :)

xILoveCereal
joined Sep 1, 2016

I can relate to Yuu and Maki, I've never fallen in love with someone or had a crush, but I don't really know if im asexual and/or aromantic. Because I'm 15 I don't want to lable myself as something I might not be. But im definitely demisexual!

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 2:14PM

xILoveCereal
joined Sep 1, 2016

Should this have the Incest tag? Seeing as their sister. I may be wrong...