Forum › Bright and Cheery Amnesia discussion

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTE
I NEED MORE

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

The first couple panels had me thinking of Blank then it turned the complete opposite direction and I smiled...alot.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

hey, this is the 3rd story on Dynasty where one of the characters had amnesia. crud, anyone remember the 3rd? i think the MC was in art school or something and her love interest's attitude towards her completely changed. so there's this one, Bright and Cheery, Blank, and i cannot remember the 3rd. anyone know the title?

last edited at Aug 29, 2016 1:51AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Omg! Genius! Not even ch1 and im so favoriting this ^_^
Thanks for translating!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

XD "You were usually the one to initiate things." Hahahaha!
More please! (°ω°)

Her expression when she heard that was amazing. It was such a combination of excited and determined that I'm sure someone was about to get jumped.

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

that was fun

Truluv
joined Apr 18, 2016

I was like "Noooo, not amnesia, not again !" but it was strangely fun and cute. So i only want to say one word : MOAR. (please?)

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

I am so in love with this story

joined Jul 23, 2014

This was way too cute to handle, can't wait for next chapter

joined Sep 11, 2014

oh my gosh thats soooo cute >0<

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Everything about this is great

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

hey, this is the 3rd story on Dynasty where one of the characters had amnesia. crud, anyone remember the 3rd? i think the MC was in art school or something and her love interest's attitude towards her completely changed. so there's this one, Bright and Cheery, Blank, and i cannot remember the 3rd. anyone know the title?

Art school? Wow I dont think I ever read that one

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Probably Watashi no Taisetsu na Tomodachi, if memory serves.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

thanks Nez, that's the one!

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Woah, I thought I read all of Hakamada Meru's things, but then I see this! I mean, I have terrible memory, but I am certain that this is one manga that I've never read... maybe it's just a case of anime amnesia. Thanks for telling me about this one, Nezchan!

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

That puts me a smile. I need this more x)

Lkjhgf
joined May 9, 2016

Omg so cute damn

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

looks interesting

Psx_20160306_172109
joined Mar 21, 2013

This is so fking cute, more of this please

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

This was really satisfying and happy, like most of Tamamusi's work. I love it. Damn her art looks reaaaally good when she puts in the work.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

thanks Nez, that's the one!

Is it possible to create a tag for these three?

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

oh my god this is so cute i'm gonna die, really glad more is coming :))

Url-2
joined Dec 22, 2015

this is adorable and i need more

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Happy adult life manga is the best :-)

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

It's very cute >~< I can't wait for new chapter.
Anyway it made me wonder if gay people have amnesia in real life, they will turn straight or still be gay.

Indeed it was and made my day. Good question..I think I will ask that when I come across one. Patiently waiting for more of this one -shot.

Besides, the person with amnesia what she feels inside doesn't change who they are? Probably more confused or slight change.

To reply you must either login or sign up.