Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

joined Aug 22, 2016

Ok Spoilers incoming:

Mimika dies of blue balls

joined May 26, 2016

how is she not in the hospital yet from all these panic attacks lol

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

This is getting a little creepy. It's played as comedy, but underneath is a serious issue. I'm on the fence with this one.

And yes, at least in the US jailbait is still jailbait if the older half is also jailbait. At least until 14 or 15 then you get three years gap. Until someone turns 18, then they're suddenly a pedo.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

More Shi-chan?

My body is ready.

MY BODY WASN'T READY.

last edited at Mar 23, 2018 8:47AM

Akari-daisuki
joined Dec 19, 2015

I definitely have that double standard for loli yuri as well.. but I can't deny this chapter did make me a bit uncomfortable because she was weird about an elementary schooler not wearing a bra. I'd love if it could tone down the sexualized child aspect, because I like this series in theory because it's a cute age-gap but.. eh.. we'll see.

still hoping for that time skip to when they're older and it's not weird anymore.

You mean tone it up? And a time skip would ruin the story (as well as the excellent loliness going on).

joined Oct 21, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch05#14
"Can I come again?"
Mimika nee-san is going to show you a special way to come when you come again!
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch05#15
"Let's definitely, definitely... play again sometime!"
Oh my!

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Ooooook... that girl have a really BIG and SERIOUS problem here. xD

+1 to said by Majere.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That game they are playing sounds pretty messed up for an elementary girl to be playing lol.

Still really like this :) I hope there isn't a time skip personally - I doubt it will need one either way since it's basically comedy I don't think it will get serious enough to need one.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Up to this point I just need one thing, and that's Mimika not feeling anything from another elementary school girl who's not Yuzumori-san, that way we can surely get rid of (mostly) that lolicon thing which prevents this from reaching its full bloom.

Just give me that confirmation.

last edited at Aug 23, 2016 8:38PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Mimika you're a full fledged lolicon !!!
How must that feel? realizing you're gay, realizing you're in love and that you're also lolicon lo/

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

This is getting a little creepy. It's played as comedy, but underneath is a serious issue. I'm on the fence with this one.

And yes, at least in the US jailbait is still jailbait if the older half is also jailbait. At least until 14 or 15 then you get three years gap. Until someone turns 18, then they're suddenly a pedo.

Brace yourself, Lolicons are coming for you....

joined Apr 28, 2016

Up to this point I just need one thing, and that's Mimika not feeling anything from another elementary school girl who's not Yuzumori-san, that way we can surely get rid of (mostly) that lolicon thing which prevents this from reaching its full bloom.

Ha ha no. The "true love" card does not prevent you from being a lolicon.

Remember when I was talking about how I loved how divided everyone is on whether this is creepy or not? This is it. Lolicons rubbing elbows with non-lolicons, and it is beautiful.

last edited at Aug 23, 2016 8:49PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Just give me that confirmation.

Mimika not liking another elementary schoolgirl doesn't change the fact that she's a loli, it just proves that she has eyes only for Yuzumori, and that she's the only one Mimika's in love with. Although it would make Mimika less loli for sure.

Edit : Nidienne's too fast.

Still really like this :) I hope there isn't a time skip personally - I doubt it will need one either way since it's basically comedy I don't think it will get serious enough to need one.

I don't agree. Even if it's tagged comedy, it has the foundation to develop a true relationship between these two, although it's likely to remain soft. charm. I'm not against the idea of a time skip, but it's way too early at the moment.

That said, like others already said, I'm really dying to see how things will go.
Even if Mimika's on the good way to jail ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"But as long as it's yuri it's ok"

last edited at Aug 23, 2016 8:57PM

Kiri-sd
joined Dec 26, 2015

I wonder what will happen once Yuzumori-san grows up lol and btw am i the only who thinks Yuzumori-san is not that innocent at all?!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Omg Mimika

Love how Mimika's acknowledging she's a lolicon and how easy she takes it lmao.

SHE TRIED TO SWEEP THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT UNDER THE RUG AND THEN PUNCHED HERSELF IN THE FACE LMAO

@Goggled Anon Do you know how frequently this is published?

last edited at Aug 23, 2016 9:42PM

joined Apr 28, 2016

...btw am i the only who thinks Yuzumori-san is not that innocent at all?!

No, you're not the only one.

But I'm having a hard time seeing what evidence there is for that claim outside of "I really want it to be true so I can offload the personal responsibility of my pedophilia onto the child that I'm attracted to."

last edited at Aug 23, 2016 9:56PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

But I'm having a hard time seeing what evidence there is for that claim outside of "I really want it to be true so I can offload the personal responsibility of my pedophilia onto the child that I'm attracted to."

^
This just feels like the people here need to justify the attraction in some way cus yuri

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Rosenakahara posted:

^
This just feels like the people here need to justify the attraction in some way cus yuri

I don't want it to be like that, at least I would like Yuzumori to hang out with Mimika a little more before feeling like that, or else it would mean that Yuzumori already knew she had a chance and that she is purposely trying to show her sexual appeal and that's just ... ANYWAY maybe people feel like that bcoz they saw the 0.1 /0.2/0.3 but this is a new start, that shouldn't happen so soon.

joined May 7, 2015

I think I should cancel my previous words. It's really getting disturbing, although it's disguised as comedy. Should the author really draw Mimika's imagination in such detail?

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Disgusting and creepy? Have people here literally never read a loli doujin before?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Disgusting and creepy? Have people here literally never read a loli doujin before?

Most loli doujins, at least the stuff I've seen on here, don't really try to make the reader feel like the main character is creepy, let alone themselves if they enjoy what's happening. By contrast, this one seems to really highlight that her urges are seriously inappropriate.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Didn't quite expect Mimika to literally beat herself over it... at least we now know for a fact that her moral compass works properly. :P

On another note that game sounds awesome.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Most loli doujins, at least the stuff I've seen on here, don't really try to make the reader feel like the main character is creepy, let alone themselves if they enjoy what's happening. By contrast, this one seems to really highlight that her urges are seriously inappropriate.

I really don't see it. It's just a cute girl that likes a younger cute girl to me. Anyone that sees anything creepy in it is probably just coming up with things in their own heads.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

As someone who fully loves this doujin, that one teasy/dream/lust page made me go "*Holy SHIT!*" Because I didn't see it coming

And I was imagining how badly everyone else would react XD

I need more because I don't think I've ever read a doujin with this stance/introspection. The fact that it's yuri and comedic makes it all the better

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

On another note that game sounds awesome.

Amen to that. A game where you play the zombie (that isn't Left 4 Dead 2's multiplayer, because that's a bit different). Someone should get on that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.