Forum › Hana and Hina After School discussion

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Oh bloody hell... lol

On the bright side, I didn't know people actually read the credits!

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 9:52PM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Found a typo...in the credits. I don't think you spell support like "Suport".

Dammiiiiiiit

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Diddy_Black posted:

I don't know why, but when Hinako fell asleep I thought that Hana was going to kiss her...

Me too. I wanted it to happen. I also felt that way after Hina chased after Hana when she was leaving.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Diddy_Black posted:

I don't know why, but when Hinako fell asleep I thought that Hana was going to kiss her...

Me too. I wanted it to happen. I also felt that way after Hina chased after Hana when she was leaving.

I'm with both of you, I was kind of bummed :)

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 11:19PM

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I wonder if that best best friend will join the story on the next chapter?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Thanks for your hard work, guys!

It's quite proofread, but feel free to nitpick. I may cry though ;P

So um.. Can I? If you don't mind of course.
http://i.cubeupload.com/IPsaaA.png

And on one or two occasions you've separated the word 'suppose' as 'supp-ose'. It'd be better as 'sup-pose' tbh.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 11:16PM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

And on one or two occasions you've separated the word 'suppose' as 'supp-ose'. It'd be better as 'sup-pose' tbh.

Figures. Some of those were on purpose too...

joined Sep 21, 2014

Figures. Some of those were on purpose too...

Purpose? :>
But uh, dw about it, it's easy to miss the small stuff TTvTT
I'm personally nervous rn, something I proofread came out too it seems, and I'm worried I fucked up somewhere

joined Jan 11, 2015

...The nice thing about translating, is that there's barely anyone to critique the quality of translation... ;D
Although I worked on the proofreading too...

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 11:46PM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I feel no shame, we delivered :)

joined Sep 21, 2014

Can I help next time? :<

I feel no shame, we delivered :)

Oh hell yeah you did

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 11:52PM

joined Jan 11, 2015

Any grammar nazi would help! :p
I'm terrible at proofreading, because I'm too used to terrible online grammar and spelling... =_="

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 11:56PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 17, "I bet I'm the only one is school" should be "in school"

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Diddy_Black posted:

I'm with both of you, I was kind of bummed :)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought so.

joined Sep 21, 2014

pg 17, "I bet I'm the only one is school" should be "in school"

LMAO THAT'S GREAT
Same, Hana-chan, same, I'd bet so too :')

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Any grammar nazi would help! :p
I'm terrible at proofreading, because I'm too used to terrible online grammar and spelling... =_="

Yeah, I'm up for some QA help :) Email us at kouyuri.contact@gmail.com, we'll bug you next time.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wouldn't that be because it's how it happened in Girl friends?

Well - the circumstances around it were different ofcourse but they were over at Akko's house and Akko fell asleep on her bed and Mari kissed her while she slept without thinking about it - which made her soon realise her feelings.

I'm glad Hana (the Mari of this story), didn't kiss her just then, because I wouldn't want it to be done the same way again - but I am looking forward to the first kiss too :)

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 12:23AM

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

hmmm I guess we might see this 'best friend' of hers come back, maybe she'll bring out Hana's realization

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Typical Morinaga. Cuteness all around and a simple plot : Hana is slowly falling for Hina (who already fell for her). Probably at some point, the childhood friend will show up and will happen to be also in love with Hina. There'll be a bit of drama, jealousy and a happy ending with lots of tears.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

because GF ! why did it not happen :(

joined Jun 12, 2015

Haha. I thought the same.

joined Jan 8, 2014

This mangaka always has this amazing balance of cute the gets me all doki-doki while reading ^_^
Sooo, I read thserialization for english, anyone know if the quality is good(like did the language end up butchered, or the print quality?) Because I definitely want to read the 2nd volume

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Doing some giddy skipping :D Doing lots of giddy skipping :P Singing a cute song <3 Doing twirls and thinking how cute this chapter was <3<3

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Wouldn't that be because it's how it happened in Girl friends?

Well - the circumstances around it were different ofcourse but they were over at Akko's house and Akko fell asleep on her bed and Mari kissed her while she slept without thinking about it - which made her soon realise her feelings.

I'm glad Hana (the Mari of this story), didn't kiss her just then, because I wouldn't want it to be done the same way again - but I am looking forward to the first kiss too :)

Yeah that was definitely a big reason but i think i've seen this in other Yuri mangas, so that must be why it was assumed that she would kiss her.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Haha. I thought the same.

Personally, I was hoping she wouldn't kiss her, exactly because it reminded me too much of GF and didn't want this one to be that similar to her previous work. So I'm happy it didn't go again for the "oh noes, I kissed my friend in her sleep !" route.

To reply you must either login or sign up.