Forum › Do You Like Macarons? discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Well it all worked out for the best I suppose.

Jeez Kotori.

i loved this

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 2:07AM

C2
joined Apr 3, 2016

Yandere Kotori is always great haha.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ah yes, I remember why I like yandere so much. Also that twist at the end was the absolute best~

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Yeah I kinda love this

And I kinda totally agree with Kotori
the cool/tough characters on the bottom is the best

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 2:17AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oooh loved the reversal.

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

For a sec I thought this really was a thread about macarons.
But holy shit, that was nice, nice twist.

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

At first i was like 'wow, yandere' then realized its by Ast which made me lol xD

joined Jan 8, 2014

Eli in a dominant-sub role? I approve ^_^
I dunno about the manga as a whole but the concept along with some of the art ( those predatory expressions ) was fun to read

MakixNico4ever
2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

It was so cute. What a plot twist, we must thank the darkness xd

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

that was edgy..... kinda.... well not really ......actually was pretty cheesy ...was something weird..........funny i gues.....tha was something for sure

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I'm..... okay. this was great. I'm accepting it into my soul now

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 5:21AM

joined Jan 22, 2015

I want more.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

As long as it doesn't end in a massacre again it's fine I guess...

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

I don't know why Kotori is always the subject of being yandered

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 12:35PM

joined Apr 27, 2015

I thought she was gonna put a macaron in her mouth and tell her not to eat it to make her quiet, like in gokujou drops

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

I was thinking the exact same thing a few pages into this.

joined Feb 12, 2016

that was actually...pleasing

Happysummerlargo
joined Jan 6, 2015

It's because the blank stare that she gave to Nico when she asked why they were doing some shit work like costumes. In the pause she made you can't not think that she wanted to murder her. So, Yandere.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

That was a fun twist. Yandere Kotori is always fun to see. Unless everyone dies, in which case, it's just sad.

last edited at Jun 27, 2016 5:43AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

People always like to turn characters into their exact opposites. Kotori is the innocent, cute and understanding one. She's the character who goes along with everything and smiles gently at the group from the sidelines. It's not too hard to imagine that it might just be a complete farce and is actually smiling with sadistic glee on the inside.

Since she's calm all the time and is never shown to be angry, she seems like the character that no one wants to actually piss off because her angry side would be terrifying.

She's also pretty sadistic (makes short and revealing outfits for Umi to wear for her own pleasure) and manipulative (Umi-chan ONEGAI!). All these characteristics make her the perfect candidate to be a yandere.

She's imo the most blank slate character of the group with no really defining characteristics besides being the "nice" one so it's easy to make her the yandere since it's not necessarily against her character (and makes her a bit more interesting.)

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I wonder how the sex between this two will look...

People always like to turn characters into their exact opposites. Kotori is the innocent, cute and understanding one. She's the character who goes along with everything and smiles gently at the group from the sidelines. It's not too hard to imagine that it might just be a complete farce and is actually smiling with sadistic glee on the inside.

Since she's calm all the time and is never shown to be angry, she seems like the character that no one wants to actually piss off because her angry side would be terrifying.

She's also pretty sadistic (makes short and revealing outfits for Umi to wear for her own pleasure) and manipulative (Umi-chan ONEGAI!). All these characteristics make her the perfect candidate to be a yandere.

She's imo the most blank slate character of the group with no really defining characteristics besides being the "nice" one so it's easy to make her the yandere since it's not necessarily against her character (and makes her a bit more interesting.)

You're so fucking right.

Koro-sensei-avatars.alphacoders.com
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi I cant resize the image! Oh well!

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I'm not sure why you'd want to, the the size of the images is below what the reader downsizes to, so the button has no effect(though I suppose this might not be the most obvious thing at first glance).

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Favorites as well

joined Jan 8, 2014

Hey, just re-read this one, and at the end when Eli says, "as if" , what exactly did she mean? Any ideas? ^_^ thanks...

To reply you must either login or sign up.