Ahhh i missed very this Citrus,cant wait for more pages >.<

joined Jun 1, 2016

more citrus pls...

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

denise posted:

more citrus pls...

Have you considered trying the nearest grocery store?

3089135_1354253222168.89res_320_317
joined Apr 1, 2016

Huh, I didn't expect to find it with a mere youtube search, but someone actually translated some of the Drama CD stories…

The voices fit quite well: Yuzu and Harumin's are awesome and lively, Matsuri's is irritating. Mei's is… well, Mei's. You can't really put a lot of acting in her voice.

In case anyone is too lazy to find it themselves.
Story 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8yMiqyEuVw
Story 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJE9oO47FVo
Story 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMFjDOaY6A
Short Story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36K5TmmGTq8

What makes it even better is the editing. Really shows the person put additional effort into making them even if there are some typing errors at some points (which she fixed via YouTube's annotation system).
I still can't stop laughing my ass of about the ghost house yaoi scene in the third story that she put into the video.
I especially like the VA choice for Yuzu. I don't know why but it sounds exactly the way i imagined her voice to be.
It kinda gives me the airhead vibe which is kind of fitting for her i think.

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 4:35AM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I still can't stop laughing my ass of about the ghost house yaoi scene in the third story that she put into the video.

Yeah, that one was dangerous for the heart and the sides. XD

It's Mei who touched Yuzu's butt, isn't it…

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 8:22AM

3089135_1354253222168.89res_320_317
joined Apr 1, 2016

Yeah, that one was dangerous for the heart and the sides. XD

It's Mei who touched Yuzu's butt, isn't it…

I could imagine Matsuri doing stuff like this with that attitude of hers. Of course it would be that much more genius if it actually was Mei and it would make her 'I don't care'-mannered answer so that better xD . We will probably never know though :(

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 1:14PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ch 17 at last. Awesome

last edited at Jun 21, 2016 6:06PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm honestly more baffled that Yuzu is attracted to Mei, but hey, love's weird I guess.

But it's true that Mei doesn't express her love that much compared to Yuzu who's clearly head-over-heels...

That's the thing: I have to say I would hate a "Mei" in real life, no questions asked. @#$#@$ her, basically. But Yuzu should know better by now, so I think she sort of deserves Mei.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Why is this so popular?
Nothing actually happens, there are so many chapters that are just filler, I think the art wasn't completed for one chapter and new characters keep being introduced to slow down the love story.
I'm not say this sucks, but I'm just amazed at how popular it is.

joined Feb 2, 2016

I read there going to do a anime

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Why is this so popular?
Nothing actually happens, there are so many chapters that are just filler, I think the art wasn't completed for one chapter and new characters keep being introduced to slow down the love story.
I'm not say this sucks, but I'm just amazed at how popular it is.

Because it's one of the few yuri series that still ongoing and art is really good. It's good for yuri noobs but yeah it pretty much sucks.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

OH BOY comment war theatre is back, i'll get my popcorn.

joined May 10, 2015

I forgot this hadn't been updated here, not a big fan of this whole arc of the story.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm honestly more baffled that Yuzu is attracted to Mei, but hey, love's weird I guess.

But it's true that Mei doesn't express her love that much compared to Yuzu who's clearly head-over-heels...

That's the thing: I have to say I would hate a "Mei" in real life, no questions asked. @#$#@$ her, basically. But Yuzu should know better by now, so I think she sort of deserves Mei.

No one deserves a Mei.
On a second thought, Mei would deserve a Mei.

last edited at Jun 21, 2016 9:39PM

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

With 119 pages of comments, I'm sure this has been addressed.

I think the lure to this series stems from the polar opposites, not just the characters, but also the ways they try to reach each other.

Mei is a tangled mess. Pointing out where she does not find conflict in her heart is easier than listing all of the conflict itself, and yet while she resides in that conflict she keeps trying to express herself.

Yuzu has no real conflicts within her heart, but she creates them for the sake of others. She feels a great deal for Mei, but she restrains it in order to allow Mei the chance to see Yuzu for herself.

Mei was impulsive with her love, despite her normally calm and coordinated lifestyle.

Yuzu was restrained with her love, despite her normally zealous and unbridled lifestyle.

Love will always involve changing yourself, and it can leave you permanently changed. The entertainment here may have to do with how each is changing to be more like the other in order to get closer to each other. This "Ch. 17" was a prime example of that. Despite being praised for her "real self" by a middle school student, she changed her hair color to set a better example, most likely to please Mei. Mei made it clear she knows it would be a front, but also makes it clear it would make her happy to see the change in Yuzu's behavior.

last edited at Jun 21, 2016 10:39PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

"female identity is no longer something I'm concerned about" oh look Mei said yet another weird and slightly off putting comment.

I like Mei more recently but let's wait and see how long it will take her for me to hate her again.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I'm pretty disappointed that she dyed her hair

Also yeah what was with that weird comment of Mei's?

last edited at Jun 21, 2016 10:50PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Mei made it clear she knows it would be a front, but also makes it clear it would make her happy to see the change in Yuzu's behavior.

Did she? I saw it as Mei encouraging her to change to be a better example/role model, but expressed that she does appreciate who Yuzu is, so ultimately doesn't mind if Yuzu does or not.

Also yeah what was with that weird comment of Mei's?

Uh I think it's the way they worded/translated it, but she basically says something like, that she doesnt care about being girly/maintaining her female side or something. It's not as deep/strange as it sounds

last edited at Jun 21, 2016 11:06PM

E120835a3e1392891d97d6c4f40f7e11_480
joined May 1, 2016

this is so intersting please update its so catchy

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

kari and the others did this so obviously i read and well done this is why i love yuri project

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

With 119 pages of comments, I'm sure this has been addressed.

I think the lure to this series stems from the polar opposites, not just the characters, but also the ways they try to reach each other.

Mei is a tangled mess. Pointing out where she does not find conflict in her heart is easier than listing all of the conflict itself, and yet while she resides in that conflict she keeps trying to express herself.

Yuzu has no real conflicts within her heart, but she creates them for the sake of others. She feels a great deal for Mei, but she restrains it in order to allow Mei the chance to see Yuzu for herself.

Mei was impulsive with her love, despite her normally calm and coordinated lifestyle.

Yuzu was restrained with her love, despite her normally zealous and unbridled lifestyle.

Love will always involve changing yourself, and it can leave you permanently changed. The entertainment here may have to do with how each is changing to be more like the other in order to get closer to each other. This "Ch. 17" was a prime example of that. Despite being praised for her "real self" by a middle school student, she changed her hair color to set a better example, most likely to please Mei. Mei made it clear she knows it would be a front, but also makes it clear it would make her happy to see the change in Yuzu's behavior.

This is an excellent analysis of their relationship and I think you are in the right track, the core of the plot is for the girls to find a middle ground that allows them to grow as person and to nurture their mutual love. The different characters that are introduced through the chapters is not to introduce cheap drama but to serve as catalyst for the sisters to change.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

May the angst be with you

Ugh... I don't think it's appropriate anymore since it's relatively angst-free since they started dating.

joined Oct 11, 2010

now I know what the manga adaptation of cheesewiz exploding and covering you in aerosol chemicaltastic cheese flavored doom is like...

last edited at Jun 22, 2016 1:37AM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh dear, i really want to buy an volume

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Hopefully it's only temporary

To reply you must either login or sign up.