Forum › The Conditions for Paradise discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sweet! I adore these two, and just re-read the original three stories last week so it's fresh in my mind. Morishima Akiko is seriously the best!

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

GAH! No matter how many times I re-read this, still fabulous!

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

F**k yes! This is one of the best surprises ever; learning that they made follow-up/continuations of great things I never expected to be extended. My day has been made.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

So, Side A is from the other's perspective? Not against it, but I would've preferred a continuation :(

last edited at Oct 21, 2013 8:48PM

joined Apr 14, 2013

Yuri is a wonderful thing

Another%20avatar
joined Apr 26, 2013

Having trouble recognizing this couple: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_conditions_for_paradise_side_a#6

My guess is the pair from Honey and Mustard when they were in high school

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Yay! Conditions for Paradise has always been one of my favorites. I'm happy that it got a continuations.

Now I just need to wonder who that knew character is. Sumi's boss, perhaps? I'd wonder if she was going to play a larger roll, but there's only 1 more side left. I really wish this was a longer running series.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this book was always more profound of other morishima's works,
it was nice to make the 2 story about the change in the relationship from only one point of view, but like this the first is indipendent

joined Apr 3, 2013

I didn't know this was out :O
But I love it~ Yay for Morishima Akiko's work releases~
Thank you Lillilcious scanlators~

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Okay, I'm kinda confused about this release.... Is this a NEW book or is this just another part of Conditions for Paradise? It seems to be listed as part of it and also a part of Our FIrst TIme. Is Our FIrst Time a book also?

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Okay, I'm kinda confused about this release.... Is this a NEW book or is this just another part of Conditions for Paradise? It seems to be listed as part of it and also a part of Our FIrst TIme. Is Our FIrst Time a book also?

"Our First Time" is a new collection, but it is about characters from Morishima's previous works. The first story is about the characters from the "Conditions For Paradise" series. It includes the covers and table of contents for the "Our First Time" collection.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Hi Erin! and thanks ^__^

Okay, then some webmaster needs to separate the two books from each other, it seems that the link for this story is linked in with the Conditions for Paradise set. >_<

last edited at Oct 22, 2013 5:21PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Gosh, what a wonderful surprise ! Can't wait for the rest of it. _

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

This sequence has been one of my all-time favourites for ages. There's something about "Bathed in Sunlight" that just makes me feel happy and fulfilled.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

This sequence has been one of my all-time favourites for ages. There's something about "Bathed in Sunlight" that just makes me feel happy and fulfilled.

Ditto. I think it may be because it's an adult relationship that's devoid of the typical teenage angst.

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

Sumi knows what love is when you shave off all the extra stuff that tends to get stuck to love.

Chimekolover
joined Aug 10, 2021

do you guys know where can I read this?

To reply you must either login or sign up.