Forum › Posts by roflwaflz

Another%20avatar
joined Apr 26, 2013

Having trouble recognizing this couple: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_conditions_for_paradise_side_a#6

My guess is the pair from Honey and Mustard when they were in high school

roflwaflz
roflwaflz
Swimsuit discussion 09 Jun 04:01
Another%20avatar
joined Apr 26, 2013

You watched a 13-hour anime series in one sitting? Thats....a bit...uh....

If you skip the OP and ED (which I do most of the time, especially when marathoning), you generally can fit just under 3 eps in an hour. So it's closer to 9-10 hours. I've done similar before

last edited at Jun 9, 2013 4:04AM

roflwaflz
My Duckling discussion 27 May 19:00
Another%20avatar
joined Apr 26, 2013

you are right,
and a week ago i found a fuuka not yuri book, game over, there's one of the best age gap (eth) story i ever read

I never read anything not yuri by this author but maybe I should give it a shot ^_^

Both Game Over and 14-sai no Koi (the latter still ongoing) are great stories

last edited at May 27, 2013 7:02PM

Another%20avatar
joined Apr 26, 2013

Putting the sexual content aside, I actually thought this was really well done, capturing the themes and feel of the series quite well. I could easily see the general idea of this as being one of the scenarios that Homura had to go through in her "travels".

last edited at May 24, 2013 12:22AM

roflwaflz
Prunus Girl discussion 17 May 13:28
Another%20avatar
joined Apr 26, 2013

Man, with the epilogue being titled Prunus Boy I was half afraid they were going to go with the "jk I actually really am a girl" thing, glad it didn't go that cliche-ish way. Also, I have to say Kizuna looks really good with longer hair

Not gonna lie, that's the reason I read this manga all the way through. I was about 85% sure he was gonna turn out to be a she. I'm still not dissapoint though, very good story.

Well let me rephrase that: when I first started reading this I also fully expected and wanted that to happen at some point in the story too. However, because it didn't happen during the main body chapters and I enjoyed the direction the author took, I'm glad the story wasn't cheapened by a "teehee jk" type epilogue.

roflwaflz
Prunus Girl discussion 17 May 08:32
Another%20avatar
joined Apr 26, 2013

Man, with the epilogue being titled Prunus Boy I was half afraid they were going to go with the "jk I actually really am a girl" thing, glad it didn't go that cliche-ish way. Also, I have to say Kizuna looks really good with longer hair

last edited at May 17, 2013 8:35AM

roflwaflz
Collectors discussion 17 May 08:18
Another%20avatar
joined Apr 26, 2013

Why the hell does it have a Non-moe art tag? =/

Maybe cause their eyes don't take up half their face? >.>

last edited at May 17, 2013 8:21AM