Forum › Corruption’s Finale discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I liked this. Tbh I didn't expect such character growth from Moe, but it was nice, seeing her eyes get colder and colder and suddenly, in chapter 4 after hearing Ran telling her she loves her, that glow of warmth and life coming back again. The 8 years skip caught me off guard, but it was a nice touch, the ending, to secure the future and not leave us wondering how unstable and uncertain it potentially could have been.
Kinda extreme and crazt of a plot, but Moe was certainly very interesting.

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

My short-term memory is so bad that I can't even remember the story anymore. Anyone care to explain the plot?

last edited at May 2, 2016 10:04PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

RandomGuyReading posted:

My short-term memory is so bad that I can't even remember the story anymore. Anyone care to explain the plot?

Lesbian orgy in basement

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

RandomGuyReading posted:

Lesbian orgy in basement

• heartbroken kouhai becoming a stoic dom
Naototwittericons
joined Jun 15, 2016

RandomGuyReading posted:

Lesbian orgy in basement

• heartbroken kouhai becoming a stoic dom

Strawberry Panic but with satisfying character development

(I totally bet there was a sex dungeon at Strawberry Hall)

joined Jul 21, 2016

What happened to Ayane?! Where did she go?! She was my favorite :(

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

According to Yuriism, chapter 4 is the final release of this series, so shouldn't it say completed? Or are they missing a chapter? Sorry, it's just that when I reread mangas I tend to stay away from unfinished ones, lol.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

TimSuu posted:

According to Yuriism, chapter 4 is the final release of this series, so shouldn't it say completed? Or are they missing a chapter? Sorry, it's just that when I reread mangas I tend to stay away from unfinished ones, lol.

Oh, I didn't notice. It is totally finished.

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

I love how work you have low expectation of turns out to be unexpectedly good like this one. I really like Moe's character development.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

This was horrible.

Why.

Max_stirner
joined Feb 2, 2013

I wasn't expecting a happy end. What a twist.

HaveYouSeenMeBefore
Images%2022
joined Mar 9, 2017

Its Nice

joined Sep 11, 2014

Angsty teen's crush is taken so she fucks her sometimes out of the loop friends because she's just so edgy and alone.

Moe's character is meh. 9/10 times a lesbian's crush will be taken, straight, or both, so you've just got to learn to move on. The "I would've been the best thing for you," mentality ruins relationships in real life. It's great that everything ended up okay for her, but I don't like how she acts like all of the world is against her or something

last edited at Feb 7, 2018 6:31PM

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Moe walked out of the dungeon like Batman

Rsz_jpeg_20190930_231506
joined Nov 12, 2018

I can tell that it was good, I never read such a hardcore doujin. Any recommendations to the hardcore yuri stuff?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Reading this again after so long made me like it more, like, I could pay more attention to the 'plot'. Though I used to be creeped out by orgies now I didn't even mind... Did I get corrupted?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yes.

7903736f-23f1-43d2-bcca-91f78cf5aff1
joined Feb 18, 2019

idk what to say, I really liked Moe’s character development though

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

This is actually a good read. It's titillating of course, but it seems to me, it's really more of a love story than smut. The plot and Moe's character development are on point. The BDSM stuff is nicely portrayed.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I really liked this because what was “wrong” with the scenario was actually addressed as being wrong and not just there to titilate. And how for some of them it really is just playing, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but for others it’s very real and not something that should be denied.

Picture%20edit
joined Dec 13, 2016

I know people have mixed feelings on this one, but I really like it. Some rather depraved but somewhat touching smut.

K11
joined Apr 26, 2020

this was good

joined Sep 17, 2020

Rip moe.. they've created a monster

joined Sep 17, 2020

Ok I actually liked the ending

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Mira. You're a GOD.

To reply you must either login or sign up.