Forum › Love Magnet discussion

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I want to like it but those noses are killing me

Mod (re)edit: For those who don't know, this is a sequel to these four oneshots, so read those before commenting.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 7:54AM by Cyfer

joined Jul 22, 2014

Yui looks a tad bit creepy.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Meh, I've seen better from Nishi Uko.

And you'd need a weapon license for those noses...

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Nishi Uko can make one night stand looks romantic.

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 7:19AM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Kissing someone with those noses must be risky. Someone could lose an eye.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

That's the best line in here! I'd be in her bed instantly if she said that to me. She's a smooth operator. And I've been watching a ton of Steven Universe so the noses just remind me of Pearl which makes me love it more. The ending wasn't totally satisfactory, but it wouldn't have fit in this collection if it was.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Never read any of this author's work, but it looks rather promising. As for the story itself, besides those noses, it's one of those 12 pages more-profound-than-your-average-release that appear in here: a one-shot, sometimes hit-or-miss.
I am slightly confused about page 8. Is that an empty wallet in the down left corner? Was the blonde after Yui just to get her money? Looks like so, but it seemed to me like they knew each other for a bit.
On a side note, this one-shot has effectively killed my no-smoking streak. But looking at those well drawn cigs made it worth it.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'd be in her bed instantly if she said that to me.

That's one pickup line i'll be using soon

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

The proportions are off. Is this one of her early works?

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Nice nose

joined Mar 5, 2016

I also like the noses. They're witchy and cool. Besides you gotta appreciate the kind of woman who really can give you a peck on the cheek.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I don't get what kind of love Yui-san is talking about. Is it just bedding someone or a romantic interest?

What was that?!? It looked like thise two ladies fell in love with each other... But the end shows like love doesn't always end well...? Or was this just a one-night-stand? O_o

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

This one was a waste of time really.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Yeah

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, at least they had nice lingerie.

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Yeah

I think it did it well then, the sensation of a one-nighter. Well, not waste but more like fleeting.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

That's the best line in here! I'd be in her bed instantly if she said that to me. She's a smooth operator. And I've been watching a ton of Steven Universe so the noses just remind me of Pearl which makes me love it more. The ending wasn't totally satisfactory, but it wouldn't have fit in this collection if it was.

hahaaa yes, I was wondering why I thought the noses looked so familiar :^)

this was great, but the ouch oh ok its just a one night stand ruined it a little for me

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Well, at least they had nice lingerie.

Important detail right there.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I did not get it at all... Hmmm???... One night stand story..

joined Jul 31, 2013

Read Nishi Uko's previous works, thread full of people who seemingly haven't done this. This is a recurring character.

And the noses are a little more prominent than usual, but Nishi's art style is so cohesive and evocative that you barely notice them if you're into the story, much like how in real life you look past it to the eyes and expression of a person. I love this mangaka.

Profile_ing
joined Sep 20, 2014

THAT SMOOOOOOOTH FUCKER!!!

joined Jul 20, 2011

Those noses remind me of Escaflowne.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Damn i want that confidence.

To reply you must either login or sign up.