Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Hope she gets well. If this ends up like nana im going to be so disappointed. (Please, Please get better)

What happened to nana?

Ai Yazawa got sick and Nana has been on hiatus since 2009.

Wow... I would assume its dropped. Thats really sad.

Well, it's not officially cancelled. When it was published it was a hit. So I guess that if she came back with a continuation, the editor would be willing to resume. It would boost sales at least.

There's even a animie, for Nana. But it would break my hart to see it happen again to another great story.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Gonna stay here a bit until i hear sth abt the newest update...

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 9:52AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Sniffle.. sniffle....

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hmm no news

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Comico's staff wrote a notice about the hiatus. So there won't be any update until she comes back (or not).

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Wow, so it seems Ssamba is pretty sick :/ I'm hopeful though, I know she will come back at some point

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

This thread has become like a desert. It's kinda scary.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

This thread has become like a desert. It's kinda scary.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

with no even tentative date on the next release, i must say i'm a bit worried. Before, even if it was like 4 months, at least we were given a time stamp. :(

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

with no even tentative date on the next release, i must say i'm a bit worried. Before, even if it was like 4 months, at least we were given a time stamp. :(

That also worries me. I miss fluttering feelings already so much!! T_T

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Guys... There is new status update... This time made by comico...

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Someone please translate. I hope Ssamba is doing okay ;(

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Someone please translate. I hope Ssamba is doing okay ;(

ditto :(

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Comico Management Notice

Greetings.
This is Comico's Management Team.

We have a notice for readers regarding Fluttering Feeling's most recent extended hiatus notice.

On March 27th, it was posted that FF would continue publication on April 11th
But because the author's health has become worse,
It has been decided that they are on indefinite hiatus.

On March 27th, it was said that it would take at least 2 weeks
For the author's diagnosis results to come out, and so we gave them the necessary time.
While the author was determined to return right after the break when they posted the first notice,

The medical results indicated that current publishing activity was not recommended,
And it became a situation where the author needed to rest completely.
So that is why Comico's management team offered the author an indefinite hiatus.

The fact that Comico decided to put this author on hiatus,
In order for the them to focus solely on their recovery--
We hope that you can understand this decision with an open mind,
And we ask for your support until the author returns.

Thank you.

From Comico Management.

Translation by halmoni
(tumblr post)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I have super powers.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Nooooooo, why? Poor ssamba, whats wrong with her? Anyway I dont think FF wont get updated again or anything, Im just sad that we have to wait and also because she was indeed too sick.

I hope she gets better soon, it must be stressful and sad for her too, she might feel she is letting down readers, or making them lose interest in the story. And she definitely loves FF.

Anyway I'll wait for her, wishing for her full recovery.

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 10:31AM

joined Jun 14, 2015

Get well soon, Ssamba-ssi. It's okay. We can wait. Your recovery is the top priority now. Saranghae! <3

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I don't care about waiting. Full recovery.

I'm home with the flu. Think I was vulnerable due to stress.

I hope she can set aside any felt obligation to anything other than her own well being for 'til she's really and truly well.

Ciao, folks.

P.S. Thanks for the translation @halmoni. Much appreciated, as always.

joined Mar 15, 2016

Its sad to hear that Ssamba's health conditiom seems serious, hope she have someone to take care of her and may she get full recovery. thanks for the translation @halmoni.

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

The comico notice didn't really contain much new information but I think there were so many people complaining in the comments of the previous hiatus notice that the management felt compelled to make another post explaining things further. Sigh... fan entitlement is *Jean Ralphio voice* the woooooooooorst

I wish there was a way to show ssamba our support, I was contemplating sending a link to the fanart thread but that's probably a really bad idea since 1) there's a bunch of NSFW stuff in there and 2) what if they decide to look around the rest of the site... yeah, nope.

Anyways, I hope ssamba rests up and can make a full recovery, without feeling pressure to get back to work on FF. And ffins07 I hope you get better soon too! (and that things become less stressful) Having the flu sucks big time, take care of yourself, stay hydrated...

Aikatsu%2050%20aoi%20ichigo%20hug%20test
joined Apr 18, 2013

I wish there was a way to show ssamba our support, I was contemplating sending a link to the fanart thread but that's probably a really bad idea since 1) there's a bunch of NSFW stuff in there and 2) what if they decide to look around the rest of the site... yeah, nope.

Perhaps uploading copies of the fan art to some anonymous image sharing website, and providing links to those in the post/e-mail. Another good idea may be to send messages to the fans who have created fan art asking if she/he/they would be interested in creating get well fan art with something related to FF or Ssamba and then someone could send/link those from anonymous image sites to her/the company/team that handles FF.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

What's Ssamba's blog e-mail? I hope she gets well soon.
Anyways, Comico has a new layout design. Of course, I don't like it. But I'll just have to get used to it, eh?

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@cipp: Thank you for the well wishes. Trying.

@palakangorange: I'm less concerned about the layout and more concerned about the "Login required" popup.

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 6:40PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I'm bumping this thread because... well, I want to.

On the remote chance you see this, please take care of yourself Ssamba; make sure you fully recover.

To reply you must either login or sign up.