Forum › Posts by Newp

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 03 May 11:23
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I also see you made a discord :) glad to see you guys are still keeping in touch!

It's just a few of us, but feel free to join if you want to. Nice to see you're doing well over there.

Im not very familiar with discord but Ill try to drop by soon :)

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 03 May 00:34
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Happy Anniversary to this thread! xD Hope everyone is well !

Newp!!!!! Nice seeing you appear. What have you been doing these long months?

A lot has happened over the months.. hahah I wouldnt even know where to begin. Either way, all is well over here. What about you guys?
(Sorry for the extremely late reply btw)

I also see you made a discord :) glad to see you guys are still keeping in touch!

last edited at May 3, 2017 12:37AM

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 03 Apr 18:03
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Happy Anniversary to this thread! xD Hope everyone is well !

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hello hello guys, it's been a while! Just thought I'd drop by here with the trans I made for chapter 66. I only did it because my friends wanted me to so I thought I might as well share it. Enjoy!

Dawoon: “Can I hold your hand?”
Sungji: “….” -holds-
Movie : ‘This is in return for last time’ (its just something from the movie they’re watching. Not important)
Sumin: “A kiss scene is coming up”
Sungji: “…..”
Dawoon: “I got a call from the restaurant. I got hired!”
Sungji: “…ah. Huh?” “Did you finish your call?”
Dawoon: “…..” “Were you thinking of the person you broke up with?”
Sungji: “Sorry.”
Dawoon: “At times like this you’re supposed to say no”
Sungji: “Ah. Sorry.”
Dawoon: “What are you sorry about.”
“It’s only been a few days since you broke up. I can’t stop you from thinking about it.”
Sungji: “I should even just a little when I’m with you”
Dawoon: “Mhm.”
Dawoon: “How does it feel when a movie ends. You think about it from the beginning to the end.”
“Rather than boring scenes you first think about scenes that left a strong impression on you. Don’t you think so?”
Sungji: “… I think so.”
Dawoon: “That’s all it is. It’s okay.”
_
Sungji: “It was fun today. Thank you for driving me home.”
Dawoon: “Sungji-ah”
Sungji: “?”
Dawoon: “I passed the interview I took.”
“I work starting tomorrow”
Sungji: “Really?”
“See, I told you you’d make it. Congrats.”
Dawoon: “This is the first time I’ve seen you smile like this ever since we started dating.”
“Sungji-ah.”
Dawoon: “Let’s experience it first”
“And think about it later.”
“……”
Sumin: “That’s right.”
“I don’t think this is the seat I should be in right now.”
Sumin: “Sungji-shi.”
“My seat is right here.”
_
Co-worker: “It’s so warm even though it’s night~ It should be cold in Korea right now”
Sumin: “It feels the same”
Co-worker: “It’s different~ There’s definitely a difference between the temperature of my body and the temperature of my heart!”
Sumin: “How am I supposed to what the temperature of your heart is?”
_
Sumin thought bubble (She’s reading a special event sign and thinking to herself) : “6 times for 500 won. If you get 30 you can get the King Fox..”
“If you want to see me again tomorrow then I’ll go. Just wait.”
Co-worker: “Team Leader, what are you doing?~ Hurry and come order Takoyaki!”
“I’m going. I’m going."
Dawoon: “It just can’t work only right now?”
“I can still wait a little longer.”
Sungji: “I’m sorry.”
Dawoon: “… alright. I really got kicked away this time.”
Sungji: “…..”
Dawoon: “I guess now we really won’t see each other again.”
Sungji: “Can’t we continue hanging out as friends?”
“I don’t understand why we have to separate under your good intentions.” (this part is hard to translate exactly into English, sorry, but you get the gist right).

Dawoon: “It’s because when you like someone and see that you can’t have them, it hurts too much.”
“Goodbye for real. Joo Sungji.

Seju: “I don’t remember instructing you to write an employment notice with a preference of males. It’s a mistake right?”
“Email me a list of only female applicants. I’m going to interview them on my own.”
“Okay. See you tomorrow. You worked hard.”
“There’s nothing to change.”
“Nothing is going change.”
“Nothing…”

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 1:23AM

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 31 Oct 02:10
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hello hello, just dropping by to say hi to ya'll! :) (And Happy Halloween!)

last edited at Oct 31, 2016 2:10AM

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Jul 01:27
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp & Martian
The coolest pokemon ever is Psyduck... xD

Omg.. What's up with people and psyduck XD. Kitkat kept calling me a psyduck today... T__T

last edited at Jul 28, 2016 1:27AM

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 27 Jul 23:03
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Martian Don't play it.. it's evil! Addicting and only drains your battery life + data lol.

Bu-but there's charmander...D:

Martian Shhhh. Do not let the cuteness of charmander fool you! I was fooled too. (In all seriousness, the first 3 starting pokemon become super useless and irrelevant later on xD)

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 11:04PM

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 Jul 22:12
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hehehe..i'm not a Sumin hater. There is nothing to hate about her. I just don't like the things she did as a character in a manga. It was the person who created Sumin's fault. Hahaha..yeah just blame the artist.

If Sumin dumps Sunji, well..whoever can charm Sunji can have her. I know for sure i'm gona win Sunji. Too bad for you Newp.

I do agree that she has said and done some questionable things lol.

And hahah you can have Seju!

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 Jul 18:08
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I play the old pokemon...can't play pokemon go yet hahaha

Martian Don't play it.. it's evil! Addicting and only drains your battery life + data lol.

Oh she will. I'd be surprise if she doesn't hahaha. But I have a soft spot for suffering characters xD

Lol I do too, but something about her is a bit unsettling. Can't quite put a word on it. Dem boobs tho. XD

Mvl lool you've become a Sumin hater eh? xD (and sorry but Sungji is mine for the taking if Sumin dumps her. Hehehe..)

last edited at Jul 26, 2016 6:10PM

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 Jul 11:21
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Why Sejuuuuu. Well.. actually, I understand her appeal. But still. Sungji is better hahah ^ ^ I used to hope that everyone gets a happy ending.. but I'm starting to think that might be a bit boring. So that only means one thing: Seju must continue to suffer >;D muahahaha

last edited at Jul 26, 2016 6:04PM

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 Jul 02:08
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

It's all about Teamblonde guys 8) thought we went over this! Hahah

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 21 Jul 21:25
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Wtf guys? xD

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 19 Jul 21:59
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp glad to see your appearance again. Thank God i never got to study human anatomy. Not something i wanna see or know. In high school, some people even got to watch videos of pregnant women deliver babies and took care of fake babies that acted and behaved like real babies home. Thank God i wasn't part of it. You are brave to study anatomy in details hahaha.

I wish they offer vitual marriage license to virtual couples hahaha. And i wish virtual children can be included as dependents in your tax return filings.

Nothing new here. Just a few of us still active. Rainy365 has not done her duty to serve me. That promise that she said she would take us to page 400 is still sitting idled waiting gor her to act on it.

Have you made some new college friends?

Mvl Lool I'm studying more along the lines of bones and muscles.. not that sort of stuff xD But I do remember watching those videos in science class haha.. it wasn't thaat bad watching a woman give birth lool. From what I remember, most of the guys were being immature about it, whereas the girls were just cringing (including me) xD.

And lool I'm pretty sure there are already things not too far from that out there.. but I'm just going to enjoy my single n care free life while I can haha. You should too!

Page 400.. yeahhh that's not going to happen any time soon.. but it'll happen eventually.. I think. xD

last edited at Jul 19, 2016 10:00PM

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 18 Jul 11:48
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

mvl I'm sure your brother will eventually find something that he truly enjoys doing (:
And who knows.. that art degree may somehow benefit him in the future.

I am currently studying anatomy in detail. Figured it's about time.. lol.

And .. marriage.. heh. That's a subject I want to ignore for a while lool. Howve you guys been though? Anything new?

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 18 Jul 03:20
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Glad to hear you enjoy what you study. My brother is the worst. He also studied arts but he was so not passionate about it. He always delayed his art project until the last day and made my dad and his twin brother helped him finish his projects. I don't support artist people like my brother lol. My dad had never taken any arts class or gone to school. My bro was way to lazy and unpassionate about his arts. What a waste! Hahaha. Well..good for you. Do your best!!!

mvl Oh cool, your brother was also in art? To be honest, I was like him and was very unmotivated-always doing my projects last minute and just doing a poor job overall. I still loved art but it was just a confusing time for me and it took me a while to realize what I really wanted. But yeah, people learn through experience right? If your brother really loves art and wants to dedicate his life to it, then Im sure he will eventually come to a realization on his own that he needs to get his act together. Even in my lowest times when I wanted to give up on my studies and lost all motivation to continue art, I had people supporting me.. and their support really helped me rekindle some of that lost passion. So don't give up on your brother!

Ok..so who else is still single here? What about you Newp? Are you still married to Azai? You two don't have any marriage problems?

Lool. Azai is busy with her studies (I am as well) but I'm always going to be there for her T^T Newpai shall live on!!

It seems everyone has been quiet lately. Maybe that will change once WDTFS comes back from hiatus next week (: . I haven't seen dofu around either.

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 3:47AM

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Jul 00:10
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hey Newp...cool to hear you are doing fine. What have you drawn since those nude sketches? Hehehe... have you gotten used to going back to college? Did your friend still go on those weird dates? Hopefully you were able to put some sense into her head.

Mvl
I've done a lot of studies.. my sketchbook is full of muscles, bones, structures, figures, everything possible hahah. (My wallet is also crying because I've been buying art books left and right).
And yup, I've gotten used to school. The work is a pain, but I still love it.
As for my friend, she's gone on 5 dates with this one guy and I have a feeling it's going to work out between them haha. I'm convinced that he's not a weirdo so he's got my approval. :)

As for Kitkat, she's still married to Llama. She's not moving anywhere hahah.

last edited at Jul 14, 2016 12:11AM

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jul 01:57
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp yo...you finally made your appearance!
How's school life treating you? Anything exciting happened at school hehehe..? Maybe you got an award for a piece of art you made.

Hey mvl :)
And haha no.. unfortunately everything is same old same old for me. Just continously drawing and studying. And occasionally going out for fun activities. What about you?

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 12 Jul 23:43
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I sense magic about to happen. ;)

Hello, dude..
How are you?

Ahaha... elthundercat is fast...

Hey ^ ^
I've been dropping in and out. Just didn't want to interupt your noodle discussion hahah.
What's everyone been up to? Seems like people are missing again

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 12 Jul 21:47
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I sense magic about to happen. ;)

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Jul 08:21
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Rainy ohh? You're not reading WDTFS anymore?

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Jul 00:14
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Im with Rainy .. boo to Seju xD

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 01 Jul 22:49
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

May I ask why 400-p seems so valued?
/in Ted Neeley's voice/ What will be my reward?

Its just a milestone number. xD

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 30 Jun 22:43
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Im not sure whats going on though? D:
Ive been out and about. Gotta enjoy the remaining 3 days of my break..

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 30 Jun 19:30
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Looks like some people here are into rope play.. :P

Newp
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 11:03
Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

In that case.. Ill become an air bender for you guys 8)

Wutt??!!!
I thought u re gonna be best artillery ever... on front line...
Known as undefeatable beast..

Air bender controls all 4 elements.. I got dis!