Forum › Fragtime discussion

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i have a really bad feeling about this, i wish i'm wrong but it seems to me that the long haired girl want to use the MC.
if the plot goes in that direction i'll hate this manga because i like the shy girl

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ok I kinda like long hair girl more now - with that lie etc in ch2 i dont think she seems a bad sort now - its seems like time stop girl said - she's given up - and is apathetic to life for some reason - maybe she will gain back some real joy and emotions now?

last edited at Sep 24, 2013 5:08PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

i have a really bad feeling about this, i wish i'm wrong but it seems to me that the long haired girl want to use the MC.
if the plot goes in that direction i'll hate this manga because i like the shy girl

I havn't realy got that vibe- and hope you are wrong or i'll hate it too.

Remember how Fujiwara-san in the first few chapters of 'Notes From The Garden Of Lilies' seemed kinda like that but wasn't. I hoping its another similar thing.

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

Hmm...I had a feeling that she was lying about that being her boyfriend...But hopefully i'm wrong. She really does appear to be using the MC though. I really want to know what happens next and find out more about these characters - and also let the characters find out about each other. That way they may realize so much more about each other and see something they didn't notice before...(or maybe I should just go and sit in a dark corner somewhere)

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I like it. The question now is: Would you date a someone just because they confess liking you? mmm

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Oh-ho, does it mean she can understand when she's lying now, hmm.
Not so airheaded anymore..

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

zsjhdgvijlsbvljsirevg!!
If the liar girl is lying about the boyfriend part, It'd still be ok since the man has a panty on his head. Preferred the worn ones but a duplicate would do...

If the liar girl was saying truth, however, I still like. I'd go rob a gun shop and take some pistols, invade that universe and kill him on the spot... or maybe his gf are going to the hotel and I'd kill them both. Witnesses should never be left.

If the liar girl was saying a half-truth and half-lie, well, it's still fun.

Time-stop girl sure is easily manipulated. I can see heavy manipulation here and there, and I don't see time-stop girl being angry soon. She seems more of a forgiving and understanding type of person... Hope that it won't be a let-down...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I like it. The question now is: Would you date a someone just because they confess liking you? mmm

I have, at least.

Next chapter's the best so far. After 5 it's back to waiting though.

Illy_14_wjsvnlrkel
joined Jun 24, 2013

Murakami-san is such a fox. It makes her a good foil for the main character though. I am hoping there is marvelous and glorious character friction with a dollop of development in the later chapters topped with more delicious yuri action.

Eh, the time stopping thing... Doesn't bother me as much but hopefully it'll be put to "good" use later too.

Either way... Dis gun b gud. Looking forward to more!

joined Jul 17, 2013

AAdqsfdqfsqd i cant wait for the next chapter!

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Yuri Project, you are blowing my mind right now! Awesome job with these uploads!!

joined Apr 13, 2012

Remember how Fujiwara-san in the first few chapters of 'Notes From The Garden Of Lilies' seemed kinda like that but wasn't. I hoping its another similar thing.

I'm hoping for this!

I kind of can't forgive Murakami-san so fast... all i'm doing is loving Moritani-san even more! But yeah i can see she can be easily manipulated, ugh... what would happen next?! I don't want to make guesses!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I'm hoping for this!

I kind of can't forgive Murakami-san so fast... all i'm doing is loving Moritani-san even more! But yeah i can see she can be easily manipulated, ugh... what would happen next?! I don't want to make guesses!

Yeah! My first feeling was: "Oh no, please don't let Moritani get hurt!"
Murakami is gonna have to do more than just "that's my cheating boyfriend and I didn't really like him and now I'm apathetic so love me please". She's going to have to up her game if she wants Moritani! Cos I ain't gonna let Moritani get used by her! :O

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter! I don't want to go back to the waiting game with other slow (plot-wise) series!

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

Splendid.

I was in awe as she put panty on dat head.

Just wow. Hopefully Murakami was saying truth. Anw, Moritani sure is interesting. Shy, indoor type, understanding, awkward. ? Haha, love to see her developing more. And Murakami I want to see her manipulate Moritani (sorry) in a fun way a bit more...
If Murakami is the easy to let it go, what gone is gone type then Moritani would make her more consistent ! I think...

last edited at Sep 25, 2013 3:13AM

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is really good so far, and I want to believe it'll keep being good. It kind of makes me nervous, though, that there'll be more het in the future to slog through. Is this ongoing? Do we know if it has a yuri end?

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1girls_from_fate_stay_night
joined Aug 30, 2013

Where can i read this manga raw?

last edited at Sep 25, 2013 4:01AM

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

she said she was to go shopping with someone else and "she cancelled the last minute" hey that was SHE. mmm. i'm looking at the angle of the girl w/ the guy being her real partner

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Murakami gives off a shrewd vibe. She's manipulative. It does remind me of the manga notes from the garden of Lilies.

joined May 10, 2013

pretty much agreed with you..

joined Aug 8, 2013

You know, just because we follow Moritani and know what's going on with her doesn't mean Murakami does. She lied to that girl she barely knew and who abused her power to perv at her crotch? I can never forgive her! Come the fuck on...

The question now is: Would you date a someone just because they confess liking you? mmm

Most people do. Not everyone is blessed with twu luv at first sight during high school.

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

If you don't like someone already, I think it's natural to date someone who likes and asks you out.

Psmix_2016-03-11-23-34-17
joined Mar 3, 2013

i don't care about the supernatural details, i think time-stopping it's just a metaphor to show how moritani reacts when she feels fragile or insecure or how she tries to escape from difficult situations. but i just love those characters with their differences and their ups and downs.

You my friend are a genius. O-O I would have never thought of that.

joined Sep 28, 2013

Love it! These kind of series are heart warminh and cute!

joined Sep 28, 2013

This was cute as a seaslug x_X (I love seaslugs and find them the cutest things ever)

Chie!!!!!! ;)

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

It has been a while since I read an interesting yuri manga. Can't wait for the next chapter.>.<,.

To reply you must either login or sign up.