Forum › Fragtime discussion

joined Aug 8, 2013

hasn't shown any kind of passion

Yeah? Deleting stolen test answers she wanted so Moritani would feel better, constantly trying to help her be social, and always trying to cheer her up when she's at low point is not kind at all? Huh, I guess I'm not a bad psychologists.

That's COMpassion. You're barking up the wrong tree, I DID say she isn't a bad person and seems to genuinely care for Moritani. I was talking about a visible emotional state more intense than meh and mild amusement.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Of course this won't be the happy end.

I'm glad we have you here to explain how it's going to end. We can all stop reading now... O.o

A little suffering now and then wouldn't hurt...probably. Oh well, I don't mind a bad end.

joined Aug 8, 2013

Of course this won't be the happy end.

I'm glad we have you here to explain how it's going to end. We can all stop reading now... O.o

I don't know about "we" but you should definitely stop. Or rather, read more. Because you suck at reading comprehension.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... I am officially going to ready myself in case the manipulative girl is going to betray the time-stop girl.
BAD ENDs are awesome!! Well, it's a very different matter if its Paranormal Activity endings but BAD ENDs are indeed awesome~

What else... I feel something bad brewing... Maybe coffee?

joined Oct 11, 2010

...It will never be something cool like shaving all their classmate's heads and glue rubber ducks to them...

joined Apr 10, 2013

...It will never be something cool like shaving all their classmate's heads and glue rubber ducks to them...

If that ever do happens, IT IS AWESOME!

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Has anyone else bothered seeing the "time stop" as a metaphor instead of a real power?

Despite the long hair girl's inventiveness (if you can even call it that) in using the time-stop for her own benefit, the time-stop girl has never really allowed anything important to happen while time is stopped. Not to mention that she's been doing this for years and the people around her never realizes. It should be obvious that "stopping time" is not just a straight-forward superpower for the time-stop girl. She never does any of the things a typical person with the power might, and she is not held responsible for the typical consequences for time-stopping. Not to mention it makes even less sense that the long hair girl is the only one allowed to move if her ability was a conventional superpower.

While she might have mentioned in the beginning that she could "rob a bank," it becomes obvious that the reason this ability exists is to allow her to literally and metaphorically "spend time with the one she loves." So far, the story seems to be exactly that. The time-stop is just an instrument of love. Love and time are the central theme of the manga.

So there's no reason (according to no one but me) that we should expect a bad end. Only because I cannot imagine a BAD END that stays true to the theme of "spending time with the one you love," which the story has been about this whole time. I could be wrong, considering I'm not very imaginative.

No matter how manipulative the long hair girl seems, could any of her actions qualify as significant enough for it to represent the story? I think not. There's no need to fear that her personality will snatch away a happy ending. Again, I suppose I could be wrong.

last edited at Oct 8, 2013 9:01PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I've always felt slightly unsure and a bit apprehensive whenever Murakami teased Moritani, but oh well! Hope it's not too bad...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Some of them want to use you / Some of them want to get used by you...
Love comes in many ways? I don't really believe that she wants to be used but seeing what a kiss can do, I don't see her saying no neither.

last edited at Oct 8, 2013 8:56PM

joined Apr 10, 2013

Well, no matter the ending, I shall accept it. But fuck, if this ever gets abandoned or cancelled or any shit like that, I'd kidnap them authors (even if I have to fly to Japan) and make them draw/write it again. If they ever die, I'm gonna ask Yukari (from Touhou) to gap me to Gensokyo, specifically to Patchi then ask for her Philosopher's Stone, then ask Yukari to be gapped to the FMA Brotherhood world, kidnap Father, gapped to real world and resurrect le mangaka. Then finally ask Yukari to return them people to their respective worlds after I said "Thanks" to her.

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

:O Somehow i feel insecure about this story. Murakami is too calm and accept the situation too quickly. and that ending mean that she is manipulating mc? . I so want her to be surprised or love the main character right now <xd
really hope the story turn out awesome and i love that main character so much );3

My%20logo
joined Oct 7, 2013

Oh I do not like where this is going =( please don't be evil.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Always a catch.

Llama
joined Sep 29, 2013

I think I just died because murakami's straight face throughout the series. I wonder if she'd make other faces just like moritani in the future chapters! can't wait!

joined Apr 10, 2013

I think I just died because murakami's straight face throughout the series. I wonder if she'd make other faces just like moritani in the future chapters! can't wait!

Now you got me imagining~

Minun_resize
joined May 16, 2011

dried

(TwT)

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

read manga + read comments = mind blown :))
anw, I don't mind. Keep looking forward to new chap. Thanks author and translate group. :nod:

Sure is fun though. Btw, the theory that Stopping time is spending time with the one you love is awesome. I'm with that. :) That would explain why up until recently Moritani has stopped time for ever but Murakami is the only one could move.Maybe fate had its words that: "There she is. The one will cause trouble for you Moritani. I - Fate hope you two will have fun." And that is right in the feels. X"D

last edited at Oct 9, 2013 1:03AM

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

What she wants to do? Homeworks? xD. This gets better each time

joined Aug 8, 2013

That's COMpassion.

I wonder if you if you realize a requirement for compassion is passion itself.

No, it's not. Creating an account to pick a fight over words completely isolated from their original context is pathetic enough so at least look them up first.

joined Apr 13, 2012

Some of them want to use you / Some of them want to get used by you...

That sure is an amazing song and the movie clip in which it was used in... just awesome >//> ♪
I'm reading other things just to prevent the anxiety on this one but is useless ;__;

joined Apr 8, 2013

They really match each other. One never (have the guts to) do things though they really want to, and one do every (normal) things but don't really care.
I don't think Murakami is bad, it seems she just loves to tease Moritani because she is shy, honest outside but pervert inside =))

joined Aug 8, 2013

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/passion
Definition: a strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for something or about doing something.

Good. Were you too busy copying this and didn't get around to reading it? Or is the concept of intensity too difficult to grasp for you?

Care to try again? They most certainly are directly related.

Yes, they are. They still mean something different. You've proven me wrong about one thing: I was convinced you couldn't get any more asinine. Get fucked. You've wasted your English teacher's time, you're not wasting mine.

Shizuku%20%232
joined Oct 9, 2013

Superpowers, huh?

I don't know...Moritani is able to stop time for 3 minutes, but Murakami is rather formidable herself. "All my insecurities are blown away!"

2 weeks until the next chapter?! Argh!!

joined Apr 10, 2013

read manga + read comments = mind blown :))
anw, I don't mind. Keep looking forward to new chap. Thanks author and translate group. :nod:

Sure is fun though. Btw, the theory that Stopping time is spending time with the one you love is awesome. I'm with that. :) That would explain why up until recently Moritani has stopped time for ever but Murakami is the only one could move.Maybe fate had its words that: "There she is. The one will cause trouble for you Moritani. I - Fate hope you two will have fun." And that is right in the feels. X"D

... I wonder what would happen if Time Stop girl came to hate long-haired girl.

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

I wonder what it is that Murakami wants... I hope she isn't putting up an act like this in order to take advantage of her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.