Forum › New Game discussion

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Hifumi can be unexpectedly sadistic. And poor Rin, Kou is so dense and/or non-committed.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Haha, Rin being jealous was cute. And Hifumi discovering her sadistic side, kinda funy when you think back on how she was afraid of Aoba being that way with her. XD

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Haha, Rin being jealous was cute. And Hifumi discovering her sadistic side, kinda funy when you think back on how she was afraid of Aoba being that way with her. XD

What sadistic side? All she did was offer to to help Aoba ski.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Hint : that was a joke calling back to when Hifumi saw Aoba as a little devil for mentioning how Hifumi was cute when in trouble. Thing she's doing there herself. Hence the joke.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

This is really starting to push the boundary of subtext.

joined Aug 16, 2015

What are you saying? With that amount of hand holding, I'm surprised there is no NSFW tag already. Those girls are obviously all raging lesbians.
yup

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

yes Hifumi senpai please be gentle with the child oh I mean Aoba ' v'

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

This chapter is full of fuel for the shipping pyres. I approve.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

i totally though she was gonna go all out and get revenge for that :p but i guess hifumin aint like that :p

joined Feb 1, 2013

DAMN! this chapter really pushed the boundaries of that subtext tag! Rin just needs to confess to Kou already. Hifumi needs to do the same to Aoba! i seriously hope this manga goes far beyond just subtext in the next volume!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I am amazed they brought back the Kou/Aoba romantic tension! I think it's a good thing Nene wasn't there. Hifumi was super jealous too. While I think Aoba can handle a harem (e.g. Hifumi, Nene, a couple others), it's no fair poaching Rin's woman.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

What are you saying? With that amount of hand holding, I'm surprised there is no NSFW tag already. Those girls are obviously all raging lesbians.
yup

I am impelled to ask, what is that from?

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Toughguy by Bomber Grape
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toughguy

joined Feb 28, 2015

Toughguy by Bomber Grape
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toughguy

Of course it's Bomber Grape!

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I like Rin to Kou than Aoba to Kou.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I like Rin to Kou than Aoba to Kou.

So does Rin! That's a coincidence, huh?

By the way, If I could have wished for a new manga I might have said "a yurt-only version of Shirobako" so this is an amazing thing, this is.

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 9:34PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I was soooo close to jumping ships again (Aoba x Hifumi to Aoba x Kou... again)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Man, if the anime series gets popular enough to spawn a tonne of doujins, we're in for a right treat.

joined Feb 15, 2013

I'm in Aoba x kou camp, and was fairly satisfied with the romantic tension between the two in this chapter.

Like Kou actually was getting conscious when Aoba made her advance (the hand holding bit, and don't want to be seen with a cold). And partly due to sickness, but clearly wanted to stick around with Aoba.

(Then of course the first page love-triangle where Kou clearly became very concious between the two. Plenty of subtext to fuel my imagination)

last edited at Feb 16, 2016 9:23AM

joined May 23, 2015

I'm in Aoba x kou camp, and was fairly satisfied with the romantic tension between the two in this chapter.

Like Kou actually was getting conscious when Aoba made her advance (the hand holding bit, and don't want to be seen with a cold). And partly due to sickness, but clearly wanted to stick around with Aoba.

(Then of course the first page love-triangle where Kou clearly became very concious between the two. Plenty of subtext to fuel my imagination)

Honestly, I just can't wait for the next story arc.

Though that tension isn't so much romantic as something else.

Honestly, there's probably not a single chapter in this entire volume that doesn't have something I can't wait to come out.

Yukari%20x%20sae
joined Oct 25, 2015

Hifumi-senpai is officially sadistic now~
Jelly Rin is so cute. I like how Kou-chan can only let herself be vulnerable in front of Rin. That just shows how special Rin for Kou-chan.
I'm looking forward to the anime more and more in each chapter.

joined May 23, 2015

You're not wrong, but there's also the fact that Kou is Aoba's boss, so she has to keep looking strong and in charge, while Rin actually outranks Kou now (and also has known her since before joining the company), so it would be pointless to put up that act toward her.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It seems a little sad and worrisome that maybe Yagami sees Rin as like a sister and Aoba as someone she'd like to be romantic and physical with. Rin would probably be thinking, well, she's obviously into girls, why can't she be that way with me? Although the longer Rin waits to spit it out ...

joined Feb 15, 2013

Obviously I could be biased, but Rin does look like that she was friend-zoned or big-sister-zoned by Kou for the time being

Of course Kou is as dense as shounen main lead around Rin, but her shell does crack around Aoba. So it could go either way (the "unlucky childhood friend" route or the "i didn't realise my true feeling" route)

last edited at Feb 16, 2016 1:14PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

It's probably still got to do with Kou's first time being the art director and talking Aoba into becoming character leader.

At least I hope. wants to see the sails of the RinxKou ship billow

@ clara_dolls:
May I ask where your profile pic is from?

last edited at Feb 16, 2016 1:18PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.