Yukari%20x%20sae
joined Oct 25, 2015

@Phil It's a fan art of yukari x sae from idolmaster cinderella girls~

clara_dolls
New Game discussion 16 Feb 10:25
Yukari%20x%20sae
joined Oct 25, 2015

Hifumi-senpai is officially sadistic now~
Jelly Rin is so cute. I like how Kou-chan can only let herself be vulnerable in front of Rin. That just shows how special Rin for Kou-chan.
I'm looking forward to the anime more and more in each chapter.

clara_dolls
Yukari%20x%20sae
joined Oct 25, 2015

oh great, Sae's devilish nature is out ♡

clara_dolls
Image Comments 28 Oct 23:23
Yukari%20x%20sae
joined Oct 25, 2015
Csqjyvcvaaecvkx.jpg%20large

Cuteness overload~! >w<

clara_dolls
Image Comments 26 Oct 21:40
Yukari%20x%20sae
joined Oct 25, 2015
50525553_p0

top: married
middle: dating
bottom: recently confessed to each other

anyway, embarrassed Kanade is so cute~ I hope to see more of FumiKana >w<

clara_dolls
Yukari%20x%20sae
joined Oct 25, 2015

I like this couple the most <3 But where's da kiss ;A;
Tho I wonder when they'll go back focusing on the main couple~

clara_dolls
Yukari%20x%20sae
joined Oct 25, 2015

woa, this is so interesting and fun to read. I hope they'll animate some scenes from this >w<

Hats off to the above explanation~! I'm Ai team so that, along with ch.40 spoiler, puts me at ease =3
Also I want to add about some things about some things. First, the phone strap. While it's not shown yet that they do buy it, I don't think you will just agree immediately if your friend wants to pick it for you, since anything about your phone is personal, except if that friend is "someone" else.
That also ties to why Nade got bracelet in the end. After Ai talked about picking a phone strap, Miho commented that it sounded fun, making Ai picked for everyone. Hence, it became bracelet instead of phone strap.
Still on that matter, on the conversation on ch. 26, Nade said "I'd be fine with shopping, or anything else." I think the gf here asked what Nade wanted to do. Of course, Nade would be fine with whatever her gf liked to do. And we all know who among the three who loves shopping the most.
Also, go back to chapter 11 where Hanako describes the friend (gf), it just made me imagine Ai, but then again it's so vague. Although, when Hanako said she remembered something about her, I just can't help thinking it's Ai's eyes or her beauty mark. Those things are "small" (easily forgettable), unlike ponytail (Megumi) or bands (Miho) which have strong impact when we try to remember someone.
But then again, those are only my opinion =3 Each Nade pairing has its own charms and I'm fine with any of them in the end.

Now this may be weird, but I ship Miho x Megumi as well c:

Anyway, Oomuro siblings are natural harem queens, except a certain middle sister.

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 2:09AM

clara_dolls
Image Comments 25 Oct 00:56
Yukari%20x%20sae
joined Oct 25, 2015
41418813_p3

Cute >//< I really like the mature aura this couple gives off~

clara_dolls
Image Comments 25 Oct 00:45
Yukari%20x%20sae
joined Oct 25, 2015
F3f58a9e06f699c3d44070cf139a1b18

When the shy bookworm dominates the queen of flirt, things bound to become dangerously sexy heh~!

clara_dolls
Yukari%20x%20sae
joined Oct 25, 2015

Any choice is fine as long as it's regular update because this is just soo cute hngg >w<
Me want to get Tsukushi Duty ♡