Forum › New Game discussion

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Am i blind or not?
I can't see the crush on who from who...

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_game_ch26#11

Honestly, those two are basically married already.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Hell yes sleeping bag appears again!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So, the sleeping bag gonna end up a main character ? I like it. XD

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

I love new things.

Now I just hope they don't mess thing up by changing too much from original.

Haha, this seems contradictory to me...

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

The first promotional video for the anime has been released. It's mostly just showing off all the voice actors.

So many new name VA(new to me, at least), which is not really what I expected but is a good thing because I love new things.

Hikasa Youko, Kitamura Eri and Kayano Ai are all well established at least, but you are right there are many new ones as well which is nice.

Also what others above me said, heck yeah sleeping bag!

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

so its going to be kirby, calling it now.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

Yagami design on page 5 look like gaul-sama from dog days

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

No way Kou x Aoba all the way!! >.<
But anyway, that's exactly why I don't want to date another artist >.>
Other than that, can people in Japan really start working like that with no degree or anything...? seems a bit too far-fetched, but maybe the culture is just too different for me to understand.

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 3:30PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

It's not a very large studio, from the looks of things, and the design of the last game wound up sounding a lot like a typical MMO. I would imagine a more amibitious studio would want a more credentialed staff but that this one is working in a fairly by-the-numbers genre so it's not as big a deal for them.

joined Aug 16, 2015

Yup, I'm guessing some workplaces are okay with employing high-school graduates for formation and then deciding whether or not they're good enough for the job. But like muteKi said, not every place is as lenient.
And of course, that also depends on what the job is.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Am i blind or not?
I can't see the crush on who from who...

Just recently the crushes are blatant. But Aoba has had one on Kou since the start of the series. She just didn;t think kissing her ass was the way to win her love, she wants to imitate her success as boldly as Kou did. It's impossible because she's already much older than Kou was when Kou was way better than Aoba is now and playing in the big leagues (as a teen).

There is another girl there Hifumi that has some romance with Aoba, and Aoba and her best friend Nene are in one of those "no, I am the onee-san" contests that often lead to romance. Most people ship her with Hifumi, because Nene likes her former superior there.

The issue with Kou is that she has someone already who loves her completely, so she's a bad match for Aoba. (and usually her direct boss!). None of this is doujin or doujinshi, it's in the series. Just lately has the subtext become a little texty.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

the anime for this is gonna be a pretty lethal over-dose of moe.

Nene alone can cause heart attacks all over Japan.

joined Jul 19, 2014
joined May 23, 2015

The first promotional video for the anime has been released. It's mostly just showing off all the voice actors.

So many new name VA(new to me, at least), which is not really what I expected but is a good thing because I love new things.

Hikasa Youko, Kitamura Eri and Kayano Ai are all well established at least, but you are right there are many new ones as well which is nice.

Also what others above me said, heck yeah sleeping bag!

Yamaguchi Megumi (Hifumi) has done more live action stuff. She had a lot of child parts in dramas and movies during the 2000s.

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 8:12PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I still ship Kou x Aoba... I mean Kou seems to like her too... there was something in the ski holiday. Kou doesn't seem to see the other girl (I forgot her name) like that. She just seems to get all flustered by herself >.> Besides there is no reason why Aoba has to catch up with Kou since she's younger anyway. Also in this last chapter we saw she's more than capable.
Also Hifumi seems to look at Aoba like a little sister or sth...
Okay, lets be honest. This is probably just another moe show baiting us with yuri so nothing is going to happen anyway -.-

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Other than Rin sounding a bit squeaker than I imagined, everyone sounds exactly in the anime like I thought they did in my head. Perfect. Beautiful. I cannot wait.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

I feel like Director-san is just out to mess with everyone... She must really be enjoying herself. I want to know what's in her head but at the same time I don't so I can be surprised. XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

For Aoba and Kou, it doesn't feel like love to me, more like admiration. Kou's Aoba favorite artist, that inspired her to do that kind of work and Kou sees Aoba as how she was herself, probably like a protegée.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Other than Rin sounding a bit squeaker than I imagined, everyone sounds exactly in the anime like I thought they did in my head. Perfect. Beautiful. I cannot wait.

I feel somewhat the same, though Nene is a little screechy. If I ran the show it would be the Nene and the New Game show, though.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

For Aoba and Kou, it doesn't feel like love to me, more like admiration. Kou's Aoba favorite artist, that inspired her to do that kind of work and Kou sees Aoba as how she was herself, probably like a protegée.

Like a certain Keima once said, admiration is like a love potion. Basically it keeps them attracting to each other and allow love to spring.

So yeah, that's why I heavily ship on Kou x Aoba.

Back to the new chapter. That Kou face indicates some (light) drama to come in near future

last edited at Mar 29, 2016 8:10PM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Hmm, i'll just re-read it all ÒwÓ

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I can't make up my mind with the ships!!!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

HifuminxAoba, Yagami is already married anyway. -o-

So in the end, it'll turn out into a cooperation. Guess that makes sense considering Aoba is still both unsure and rather new at this job. Would have been interesting to see how Yagami actually deal if Aoba was actually chosen alone, but still works for me.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I would absolutely buy a game with that aesthetic.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I would absolutely buy a game with that aesthetic.

Try any of the Disgaea series or Nippon ichi in genreal.

To reply you must either login or sign up.