Forum › Basics of Stealth discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Very interesting creation~
Very much like to see how this will progress...

joined Jul 17, 2013

I really like this~ im hoping for new chapters

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The series is marked as "complete". I'm pretty sure that's all there is to it...

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

The series is marked as "complete". I'm pretty sure that's all there is to it...

It cant be the end D=
Dont do this to us!!!

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I lol'd at that credits page of second chapter xD (http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/basics_of_stealth_ch02#11) my whole life has changed! :O :D

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Oh this is so wonderful. Wish there was more...

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

Omg this is really cute and I totally need more - it can't be the end!!!

joined Feb 19, 2013

Sigh Always the same with Yuri manga.
Always too short or too long, but never just in the middle.
Oh well this was quite good, but i wish it would have been longer

last edited at Sep 14, 2013 8:14PM

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Only three chapters D: I would've liked to seen more of this it wasn't half bad.

At least another 10 chapters or so.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

It was interesting, the first two chapters. The third chapter was meh. Glad it's completed.

A
joined Jun 10, 2013

ninjas and yuri! im liking this already

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Only three? That seems, well, quite abrupt. Nevertheless, I love it.

joined Jun 14, 2013

Guys stop lying. This one really sucked. It was short and more of a tiny bit of shoujo ai. This shouldn't even be tagged as yuri. It's closer to just a comedy but seriously it was a waste of time. I'm just frustrated from lack of yuri these days. :/

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

i don't really mind whether it's just shoujo ai-ish, given it's only three chapters long. i greatly enjoyed reading it. the combination of ninja, comedy and friendship was handled by the author well. it has a lot of cute points too, like iroha's cute ninja techniques, sakura's battle with her thoughts, and the mother's ninjutsu was kinda cool. this goes to my list of favorites.

CorporateChampion
Blakeysquare
joined Feb 26, 2012

This is not a series per se but rather three connected one-shots.

It is correctly marked as "complete", since there is no way of knowing whether Sasada-sensei will write any further sequels.

The publication history is as follows: the initial one-shot was published in Hirari 9. Sasada then wrote a sequel to it for her tankoubon collection, "Kira Kira no Natsu" (whose cover appears on the series page.) A second sequel was then published in Hirari 10.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Knowing it was done as a series of one-shots (probably without expecting that another would be made) explains the disjointed feel I got when trying to read it as a series. However, knowing they were supposed to be self-contained kinda underlines how thin the story is, and how little actually happens between the characters. So good and bad.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It was fun! my favorite part was Iroha's face when Sakura was determined to cook for her, too bad is just one shot... Hmmm, weird to call it one shot when there are 3.

Is almost shoujo ai, though.

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

It's a quirky little thing, and fun to read. It's not going to win any awards, but it's good as a divertimento of sorts.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

It was really lovely :3
But i guess i have no choice but to dream about what could happen next x)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Chapter 1 dosn't have a next chapter button - and chapter 2 is missing the drop down menu for basics of stealth series/Hirari vol 9/10 selection for some reason.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Chapter 1 dosn't have a next chapter button

It does for me, and seems to be unreported otherwise. Browser..?

and chapter 2 is missing the drop down menu for basics of stealth series/Hirari vol 9/10 selection for some reason.

As mentioned above by Gulf Standard, chapter 2 did not run in Hirari. Thus, there is no entry for it in the Hirari section. Hope that answers that.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

aaaaaah i remember ditching this one after a couple of pages first time i read through, but now this seems just nice lightheard funn. damn wish it could've had a few more chapters!

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I wish there was more but this is really cute. I love clingy type of yuri

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Ahhh...this lightens my mood a bit... Thank you

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

Pretty funny.

To reply you must either login or sign up.