Forum › Teach Me discussion

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

It's funny and it does remind me of FF, so I already love it. Hopefully it is still ongoing.

Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

Yee I'm happy because I managed to read this in a language that I understand and not just look at pics..
thank you for translation

joined Feb 2, 2016

Thank you for Teach me translate In English is the author going to to more of teach me

joined Jun 12, 2015

Looks promising.

Looks like the original series hasnt updated past chapter 2 since July so...that's a pain.

God dammit.

My question would be like WHAT DA HEOLL'S A TEACHER DOING, DANCING SOO SEXILY IN PUBS AND PICKING UP A YOUNGER STRANGER OUT OF NOWHERE AND DO DA THING JUST LIKE THAT?!? I mean don't teachers need to keep their image as clean as possible...or am i being just too SENSITIVE again? O_o......... >///<

ANYWAYS, HOT INDEED!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

My question would be like WHAT DA HEOLL'S A TEACHER DOING, DANCING SOO SEXILY IN PUBS AND PICKING UP A YOUNGER STRANGER OUT OF NOWHERE AND DO DA THING JUST LIKE THAT?!? I mean don't teachers need to keep their image as clean as possible...or am i being just too SENSITIVE again? O_o......... >///<

ANYWAYS, HOT INDEED!

Haha agreed. I read the raws before and thought it was interesting. But then after reading the translated version, I'm like... What? A professor? That part alone was just weird. If a professor had that much rumors and scandals circulated (not that they had no foundation), no university will ever keep such a person in their staff.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

As was mentioned long ago when this was first discovered, at first glance, especially on the cover, it looks a lot like Seol-a and No-rae from Fluttering Feelings. :3

Pace is a little different though.

last edited at Feb 2, 2016 1:34PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Pace is a little different though.

If you mean for the way FF would be 50-ish chapters in this one is already there at 1-2 chapters, then yeah. Just a smidge different ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It appears to be more comedy based though, if ch00 is anything to go by. Shame it hasn't been updated in more than half a year.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

This is absolutely gold ' '

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

ANYWAYS, HOT INDEED!

When I was at Uni I used to see my professor at our uni pub. My professor was about 29 years old and she was married. She wasn't dancing "soo sexily" but I used to talk to her cause she was nice. However, I’m going to be honest she was terrible at teaching molecular biology. I barely passed that class. A lot of professors that I had were 28-37 years old, so it was nice because they came from the same generation. Honestly, having a relationship with a student is not really a big deal because everyone that goes to uni is of legal age. Its frowned upon but no one would actually do anything.

joined Sep 13, 2014

I do hope they update it. Its good IMO.

Btw anyone can recommend any Yuri like Fluttering Feelings/WDTFS/Their Story/Citrus/Infectious Lust? I'm having a hard time looking for good Yuris. :(

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Omg i love this, it's really my type of humor, and I really like the characters so far hehe
And lol I can totally recognize myself in Pete xD though I don't dislike vegetables

last edited at Feb 2, 2016 4:33PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Instant Favorite. :D Just looking at the tags it's christmas for me. :3
And that kind of punishment from god, I want it too xD

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

When you guys were saying FF I thought you meant final fantasy not fluttering feelings... :|

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Cute! This looks promising. :O

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

ANYWAYS, HOT INDEED!

When I was at Uni I used to see my professor at our uni pub. My professor was about 29 years old and she was married. She wasn't dancing "soo sexily" but I used to talk to her cause she was nice. However, I’m going to be honest she was terrible at teaching molecular biology. I barely passed that class. A lot of professors that I had were 28-37 years old, so it was nice because they came from the same generation. Honestly, having a relationship with a student is not really a big deal because everyone that goes to uni is of legal age. Its frowned upon but no one would actually do anything.

Ditto.
I've seen my professors at our pub or downtown. Some of my friends are professors and they still go out and have a night life. They know where to draw the line and if they don't, both parties should be aware of the repercussions and they're old enough to deal with it.

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

I like.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

"The punishment form god" is to make you get a girl friend ... now thats a god i can believe in XD

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

MORE PLEASE MORE PLEASE MORE PLEASEEEE

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Kinda made me think this was a lil more mature and faster version of Fluttering Feelings.
Just saw other comments, I'm glad I'm not the only one. ( ^.^)/

last edited at Feb 2, 2016 9:08PM

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

So this got translated too!!! Wow! I've seen the raws long ago and kept checking for new updates but it seems like it was a dropped work. I think the story started good so i really wish they continue this manwha.

Azulaiconlarge
joined Jan 2, 2016

the end reminds me of that one t-swift song. "she wears hort skirts i wear t-shirtsshe's my professor nd i totally banged her" i think the lyrics go sth like that at least

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

Looks like the original series hasnt updated past chapter 2 since July so...that's a pain.

Damn it. This one looked interesting

fuck. now i'm disappointed this was such a sexy manga i really was looking forward to next chapter everytime i find a good manga mshmm

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

the end reminds me of that one t-swift song. "she wears hort skirts i wear t-shirtsshe's my professor nd i totally banged her" i think the lyrics go sth like that at least

SpicedAndShaken
joined Feb 3, 2016

We need more manga in college setting.
who doesn't love teacher/student relationship~
Let's hope that it will get an update.

To reply you must either login or sign up.