Forum › Posts by jepoyfrosty

jepoyfrosty
joined Sep 13, 2014

Still on hiatus? How many months and weeks has it been?

jepoyfrosty
joined Sep 13, 2014

Wait, does the fact that it's being licensed mean that this is literally the last I'll be seeing of this series here? Dangit -_-
I guess it must feel good for all of you state-side, but us Europeans really have no reason to feel happy about US-licensing! xD

The most recent episode I've read is chapter 9.
Same goes for some people leaving in Asian countries. XD

joined Sep 13, 2014

Any update on this one?

jepoyfrosty
Teach Me discussion 02 Feb 16:02
joined Sep 13, 2014

I do hope they update it. Its good IMO.

Btw anyone can recommend any Yuri like Fluttering Feelings/WDTFS/Their Story/Citrus/Infectious Lust? I'm having a hard time looking for good Yuris. :(

jepoyfrosty
Lily Love discussion 11 Jul 19:28
joined Sep 13, 2014

I hate to rush the artist or whoever is translating this but damn! This is awesome! More please! Can't wait for the next chapter. :3

jepoyfrosty
LOVE/DEATH discussion 26 Jan 17:47
joined Sep 13, 2014

That last page though.
"Why did I bring an umbrella?" So that I could stay dry after I make you wet."
Lol

jepoyfrosty
joined Sep 13, 2014

Reading this again. Why am I torturing myself?!

jepoyfrosty
joined Sep 13, 2014

"And my breasts are soft." I like this story. :') not the typical X ends up with Y. A good reality check for people who are sick of these so called frames.

jepoyfrosty
Love Vibes discussion 11 Oct 14:06
joined Sep 13, 2014

Is it just me or it does feel like there should be another page or two showing they made up?

jepoyfrosty
Fujiwara Ei discussion 10 Oct 16:16
joined Sep 13, 2014

I love your works or rather the heart shattering stories.

joined Sep 13, 2014

I love Yuri but I can't deny the fact that I love heart breaking stories. I love those stories that make my heart shatter. I know, I know. I just can't help it. Any other suggestions? Like his other story, Wife-To-be

jepoyfrosty
joined Sep 13, 2014

Damn. :'(

jepoyfrosty
Othello discussion 10 Oct 15:40
joined Sep 13, 2014

This is just adorable. :3 more like this please?

jepoyfrosty
Free Soul discussion 10 Oct 07:30
joined Sep 13, 2014

Wow, I really like this series. I really like how the author wrote about an African American, even if it was a story within a story. I wonder if Angie's story was originally in Japanese as well.

So Niki got over finding her dad by finding him, and then fucking him? Someone explain to me how that's not weird. I like this manga, but that little detail is insurmountable to me - it's just too bizarre.

I totally agree with you. But I am totally biased. I don't mind reading mangas with sister incest. But all other incest grosses me out. And if I had a sister, I would be grossed out even thinking about an incestrial relationship. Lol, but I don't feel bad about my bias as it is only in manga.

Her dad should have rejected her instead of sleeping with her. That's just off.

Anyway, I like how Free Soul was written.