Forum › Age 15 discussion

joined Aug 15, 2015

I must say the whole crotch sniffing is the biggest mystery of this series. I still think that can be replaced with a hug and hair sniffing and the story would still be okay as it is but less confusing. Still trying to wrap my head around why the author prefers the crotch sniffing, which audiences can't relate or understand.

On Pg115 where she goes facesitting and say "welcome home," that image is just wrong. It is suppose to be dramatic and heartwarming. But with the whole crotch sniffing thing... it's just not working.

Finally, the scene with Yoshino.... that's just f***ed up. You just don't go that far then tell your partner to get lost like that. >.>

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

het!!

Could you kindly cut it out? It's not amusing or cute at this point, and I'm pretty sure anybody reading it has seen it already, so it's not informative either.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I must say the whole crotch sniffing is the biggest mystery of this series. I still think that can be replaced with a hug and hair sniffing and the story would still be okay as it is but less confusing. Still trying to wrap my head around why the author prefers the crotch sniffing, which audiences can't relate or understand.

On Pg115 where she goes facesitting and say "welcome home," that image is just wrong. It is suppose to be dramatic and heartwarming. But with the whole crotch sniffing thing... it's just not working.

Finally, the scene with Yoshino.... that's just f***ed up. You just don't go that far then tell your partner to get lost like that. >.>

There's gotta be something weird. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

But yeah, Yoshino is insane. That's some twisted stuff. I hope Ema is able to distance herself from that nutjob... though I'm pulling for Mika x Anna so... not with Anna. :)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm starting to wonder if there are people out there in the real world who sniffs someone's crotch to calm themselves and if there are anyone who would let a person whom they are not in a really close relationship with to sniff their crotch.....

Yoshino though, she's totally fucked up in the head.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

You can do that. In an S&M relationship. To each their own.

I think Yoshino pretty much gets off from it.

And Ema is probably an M too. Her relationship with Anna tends to show it as well : Anna takes more and more the lead.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

And Ema is probably an M too. Her relationship with Anna tends to show it as well : Anna takes more and more the lead.

It does make sense as SM, but in earlier chapters she talks about breaking up with Yoshino. Just doesn't seem that way to me.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Age 15 and the other manga Ayame 14 are like 2 faces of the same coin, this one with serious vibes and the other with comedy but all about that age of discovery and excitement. I love them both, and about this one Age 15 sometimes the bodies are weir but when is focused on the erotic parts is so carefully draw... Delicious >:)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It does make sense as SM, but in earlier chapters she talks about breaking up with Yoshino. Just doesn't seem that way to me.

That's just that. Talk. She doesn't have the courage to completely give up on her.

But are they still in a relationship? If yes, then Ema is really an M since Yoshino clearly says she's on her way to go fuck another woman.

joined Mar 25, 2013

That's just that. Talk. She doesn't have the courage to completely give up on her.

But are they still in a relationship? If yes, then Ema is really an M since Yoshino clearly says she's on her way to go fuck another woman.

Imagine if it goes on for two more volumes or however long it is.

Is it finished?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

The way I read in, they are not still in a relationship. In chapter one, Ema says she was dumped. In chapter 2 Ema fails to get back together with Yoshino. In chapter 3 she seems too depressed and reluctant to be going to talk to her lover, even if that lover is her boss. In this chapter, it seemed to me that Yoshino set out to raise Ema's hopes of getting back together before crushing her cruelly underfoot. Then later, Ema says it's about time to give up (on Yoshino apparently). So I really don't think they are together no matter what their relationship used to be like.

And I agree that Yoshino is really messed up in what she does in this chapter. And then what she does in chapter 6! Well you'll have to wait to find out about that.

Edit:

Imagine if it goes on for two more volumes or however long it is.

Is it finished?

It is 3 volumes long, a total of 20 chapters, and like most manga it has both good and bad. I wouldn't be working the project if I didn't think it well worth reading. Of course at this time I've only glanced through volumes 2 and 3, but I looked fairly closely at volume 1 and at the end before deciding to pick this one up.

last edited at Dec 31, 2015 1:31PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Man, poor Ema...I do hope things get better for her, but something tells me it's going to get worse first.

last edited at Dec 31, 2015 1:58PM

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

What a cruel bitch of an ex!

joined Jun 12, 2015

That Yoshino! What a bitch!

joined Oct 30, 2015

D: Why are they doing it in public?! Ema X Anna!! Damn Yoshi-san, didn't have to sting Ema-san with your harsh words. I hope there's an update at the end of my winter break!

last edited at Dec 31, 2015 3:21PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ok, how I'm supposed to take this seriously?

Nya-chan posted:

The odd thing in that manga is that whole crotch sniffing thing.

+1

Chantelune posted:

Seriously, could people stop screaming het every single time ? That's becoming frankly annoying. -.-

+9001

Sooooooo, Yoshino is cheating on her gf just to spit Ema? I hope people like that don't exist in real life =,= (sadly, they 100% do)

last edited at Dec 31, 2015 3:48PM

Trash%20minesan
joined Nov 13, 2015

That greeting tho lol quite delicious. "welcome home sweetie.. sniff smells fishy in here"
And regarding Yoshino what a c*nt!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Sooooooo, Yoshino is cheating on her gf just to spit Ema? I hope people like that don't exist in real life =,= (sadly, they 100% do)

They already broke up, but it was still douchy of Yoshino to give Ema hope like that

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Faust posted:

They already broke up, but it was still douchy of Yoshino to give Ema hope like that

I meant, Yoshino is supposedly dating someone else. So by having hot sex in park with Ema, she technically cheats on that unnamed gf.

20240516_022659[2]
joined Aug 1, 2015

I don't know why, but I love the bystanders faces during that "mishap".

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Darkfire213 posted:

I don't know why, but I love the bystanders faces during that "mishap".

Seeing people actually seeing and reacting to act is refreshing I agree. Usually even if characters do something in public, coincidentally there is never anyone around to see/hear it.

last edited at Dec 31, 2015 6:24PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

I think the whole crotch sniffing was a real important element in this story. Because it showed the unusual if not down right weird nature of Ema and Anna relationship. It also hint at Ema unhealthy relationship with Yoshino if that's how she was inflluenced into liking

And I think it sorta introduce Anna (who apparently isn't interested on erotic topic) to start interest in sex and lesbianism in general

Good story, very echi and down right smutty. But I do want to know what gonna happen

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

After page 22 I can understand why she was horny with her cousin... she must be reeeeeeeeally frustrated.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

You can do that, of course, but that doesn't make it B&M, it's just one asshole getting off in playing with her partner. For it to be B&M, both partners must benefit from it and, from the looks of it, this isn't the case

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

auikimaya posted:

You can do that, of course, but that doesn't make it B&M,

It is either BD (bondage) or S&M (sadomasochism)

joined Aug 15, 2015

While those fetishes may explain Yoshino's "bitchness," I would expect her partner to enjoy it, not having a broken heart for 4 chapters straight.

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 8:25AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.