Forum › Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

Wow, it'd be very funny if/when Kanna and Saikawa become a couple before Tooru and Kobayashi xD Then again, if anything does happen between Tooru and Kobayashi, it would be the final chapters so, kind of expected I guess?

But yeah, very nice development for those two :] And Saikawa goes from liking to marriage outright xD

I'm wondering if Kanna deliberately landed on the bed with her legs apart on page 7. Probably not but still. It would be an interesting thing to see Kanna was seducing Saikawa all this time by pretending to be innocent xD She is very old supposedly so, not entirely unthinkable. And that comment about the relationship between Tooru and Kobayashi xD Looks like she already thinks they're married or something.

Also page 12, bottom panel, second to last bubble 'She said they aren't rich anough to hire a maid.' anough should be enough.

Thanks for the chapter and enjoy your holidays :]

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 8:34AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

My nerd senses are tingling xD

Perfect representation of no mean yes xD

Ok, that chapter was so funny, but at the same time yuri level was over 9000 xD Also I liked that Kanna took initiative. Not to mention that she literally wanted to **** Saikawa xD But seriously, Kanna x Saikawa is sooooo cute <3

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 6:16AM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Kanna knows what she wants.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Saikawa. Yuri-god blessed you.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

.....Drool lol I lost it there!

joined Feb 28, 2015

Kanna is a surprisingly forceful girl.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

my loli dragon cant be this perverted

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Damn, 29's a good chapter.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh yeah, this chapter was amazing in a bunch of ways...

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Characters that go for what they want in terms of romance when so many others putz around for one reason or another tend to really stick out. To the bone zone for you Saikawa.

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

noooooooo i want this couple to continue now :<

btw, does anyone know what kanna's age is? i don't remember if it was said in the manga

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 11:45AM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

btw, does anyone know what kanna's age is? i don't remember if it was said in the manga

Well, she might be younger than Tooru, but she's still a dragon, so...should be quite big.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

In pure number of year, she might be older than any human we saw so far, but her behavior has always been childish. She got banished to the human world after playing a prank, after all and immediately got interested in games when Tooru gave her a tour of the neightborhood.

And here : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kobayashi_san_chi_no_maid_dragon_ch09, Tooru mention Kanna being a child, so though we don't know her exact age, I guess she's the dragon equivalent to Saikawa.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Well Kanna is definitely some hudrends if not thousands years old, this chapter also made obvious that although she looks and act like a child most of the time she's not really that innocent, chapter 29 and 27 also made kind of clear that dragons, or maybe long lived supernatural creates in general since Quetzalcoatl was a god, don't seen to care about their partner species, gender or age, which makes me wonder if Kanna actually have any sexual experience, she obviously knew what she was doing, Tooru probably have some, or they just know how things work because they're smater than humans, taking in account how Cool Kyoushinsha mangas are I guess it could easily go either way.

bitow, from what serie is your avatar from? That character seens familiar, or if it's original if you have any idea who is the artist.

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 12:13PM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

'aww yess' lol saikawa

I died!

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Is this the best chapter so far? can I say it is? am I allowed? Because I just think this was on a whole complete level above all the other chapters. Kanna you're such an earnestly dragon! I know you'll make Saikawa-san very happy!!

I'm already dreaming for the wedding at some point of this manga.

67baf6ae9865138df746371ac0aef8a8d392a976
joined Apr 24, 2015

The Yuri is strong in this one. Pray to the Yuri Goddess that Kanna can finish what she started. Also it's entirely possible that Kanna is just a child with a dirty mind who was influenced by Tooru or something.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

One of the best chapters in a long while

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

best chapter yet? best chapter yet!

5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

The Yuri goodness to help us last the brake; Thank you~

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Never imagined Kanna would be so aggressive. O.O

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Never imagined Kanna would be so aggressive. O.O

She wanted to kill Kobayashi at first because of her crush on Tooru, so she's kinda proactive when it comes to her love interest, I'd say. Just glad she's grown out of Tooru as there's no chance there (Tooru's too infatuated with Kobayashi) and decided to pursue her own love interest. :3

I'm actually more surprised at Saikawa to actually confess and talk about marriage there, considering she's quite the tsundere. Was expecting her to keep on the tsun path for a while, so was a pleasant surprise here.

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 2:05PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

clears throat SHIP APPROVED!
That extra was fucking hilarious.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! Wow! Was not expecting that o.O
More please! And why cant that happen with Touro and Kobayashi? :p

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

bitow, from what serie is your avatar from? That character seens familiar, or if it's original if you have any idea who is the artist.

i found this image in the internet and decided to use it after that, so i'm sorry but i don't know if it is from an anime or not, and i don't know who the artist is too :<

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 2:51PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.