Forum › The Flower And The Star discussion

joined Aug 8, 2013

Thanks for the chapter. Although I would've preferred a good end for Chika. Maybe in the future, Hanai doesn't seem the type able to keep a relationship intact.

i can't see any significant differences between this effort and the last translation....both were good...i found the first one funnier...

Yes, please endorse asshats ripping off other people's work and then writing their own fanfiction based on it. We'll be out of people willing to do this stuff for such a whorish audience in no time. But hey, at least we'll have Citrus with dinosaurs, right? I DO look forward to that.

joined Aug 13, 2013

Chapter 9 was so sad and heartbreaking and beautiful. Probably the best one so far for me. And Chika is definitely my favorite character in this series, far before the two main ones.

But it should definitely stay this way for her. That sort of pain is so relatable and, as you've said, beautiful. If she were magically granted a girlfriend out of nowhere it would take away from the entire manga.

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

Is this the end? Do we have more? Please, please, please give me more! I can't stop laughing at the two idiots..lol!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

One more chapter it seems. This is a perfect chapter btw,

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Kyaaaaaaaa!!! moeee! >w<

joined Jun 16, 2013

Yay....I'm looking forward to read it! >,<

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Theres only one chapter left??? NOO! But Hoshino's smile at the end was absolutely adorable. I hope we can finally see some cute lovely-dovely things between them!

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

That was a super-awesome chapter. Glad I didn't spoil it for myself by looking through the raws.

Completely agree.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Apparently showering years of romantic affection on someone should guarantee romantic affection in return. This is oddly reminding me of all the people who complain about being friend-zoned on Yahoo Answers.

Lol those are fun to read...

As for the chapter... I didn't know one could gain such strength from badminton. To be able to through a desk like that. I've been doing everything wrong. Guess this means no more 5am gym! Whoopie!!!

last edited at Aug 21, 2013 1:29AM

joined Jun 16, 2013

'Hoshino-san...We're playing tennis! Tennis! Tennis!'

Lol!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Aaaaah!!! This is th most supercuteable laughmyassofable thing recently
Love it all. Thanks guys for making the day ;))

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i always liked this, from the start i expected a great confession's chapter, and i'm satisfied (but i'm really sorry for the other girl)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

As for the chapter... I didn't know one could gain such strength from badminton. To be able to through a desk like that. I've been doing everything wrong. Guess this means no more 5am gym! Whoopie!!!

Wait, badminton? I thought this was about table tennis???

Haha, anyway, this was adorable! Can't wait for the last chapter. *sadface

joined Nov 30, 2011

Wait, badminton? I thought this was about table tennis???

Haha, anyway, this was adorable! Can't wait for the last chapter. *sadface

-_-/ .... Ignore!!!!! Ignore all... of that whatever I was saying....

joined Jul 3, 2011

ABOUT DAMN TIME!
The last time I remember reading about girls this evasive with their feelings was "Girlfriends" by Morinaga

last edited at Aug 22, 2013 9:23AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

childhood friend never wins etc.

joined May 22, 2013

damn right they never win... haven't you seen shuffle?

joined May 10, 2013

i felt so sad for chika-chan . i would want to see her happy before this series ends.. T_T

joined Jan 31, 2013

Like in Kimi koi limit, Aoi hana, Marriage black ?

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Aww! Love this series so much! I wish there were more chapters!!!
Is it just me or has Yuri Project disappeared off the face of the Internet?
Something about suspended account? Don't like the sound of that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Like in Kimi koi limit, Aoi hana, Marriage black ?

More like Honey & Mustard, Gokujo Drops or Unchanging Days. Wait...

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

They just couldn't have mercy on Chika, could they...I think it's a decent end, but having her continuing on with her hopeless one-sided love is only going to mean more pain and tears down the line.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Did it end? It feels like it ended. I DON'T WANT IT TO END THOUGH!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Did it end? It feels like it ended. I DON'T WANT IT TO END THOUGH!

That feel... Always, Is understable.
We had the kiss, the hug and everything is good... But I wouldn't mind an extra chapter to see their date! ... Ah, I feel like a stalker

joined May 22, 2013

ok...this chapter was dramatically better than the last translation...gratz all involved ...love the series...<3

last edited at Aug 27, 2013 6:06PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.