Forum › All You discussion

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

aww it ended already? I was hoping for more.

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

Feels like a rush ending. Gives me the opinion of a tv show that had bigger plans but the network decided to not continue the series and the makers had to cram all they wanted into the final 30 minutes. Which is bad in itself, but a hell of a lot better than having a series just up and disappear without closure.

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

After reading this story many times, I barely found that "You" is the same "You" in 'If This Wish Comes True' manga. Glad You found someone. :)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Wow, thanks Silverkanu! I totally missed that when I was reading the author's notes. I'm really glad You found someone too, especially what happened (behind the scenes) in "If This Wish Comes True". Also thought it was kinda (bitter)sweet that Umi and Tsukiko were talking from experience in chapter 5 (pg5 or so).

But if you think about it though, the sea will always be more fitting for the moon ;D
And Hakamada Mera seems to really like using meaningful names.

I really hope I didn't spoil 'If This Wish Comes True' for anyone. >.>

joined Mar 29, 2013

aww it ended already? I was hoping for more.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

we can't think only for ourself,
i know we always want more, we want to continue to read, but a good story has to end, and this is a good point to end, for me.

i suspect i always talk too big about the artist i like, but today was a bad day at work, i re-read "if this wish..." and this, and my spirit lift up.

i really like hakamada mera style, minimal drawing but with a great choice of point of view and prospective, and like he can make complex and profound expression with few lines

Tumblr_mw6qvr5yfa1shyngio1_500
joined Oct 25, 2013

Once again,another beautiful story.Though i kinda wished it was longer.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I too can agree that I would have loved for this to be longer. :P Regardless though, I did enjoy it. When I saw Yuki in the last chapter, I thought she was You... Oops.

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

Enjoy this very much

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

This was nice but wow...untouched detail that may have been unintentional but all the same:

Yuki didn't have a ring. Neither did she have a child with her. She seemed very forlorn and sad and even distant. I dunno if it's on purpose, but either things didn't work out with her tutor or she lied about the pregnancy. She's the victim in all this it seems, and I feel so bad for her.

joined Mar 4, 2015

I think the Author should write a volume 2, to tell what happen to Yuki after what happened with Amane and see if Yuki really loved Amane and if she did, I hope she fight for Amane's love again. So that the second Volume be more interesting and also to get more drama. PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER VOLUME.

joined Feb 28, 2015

I like that the author decided to make sequel/spin off to If This Wish Comes True. I really enjoyed both.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Oooh... It is nice... :)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Holy shit though to think that the first 5 chapters were published in yurihime, but chapter 6-7, the conclusion, was only published in tankobon format. It means that for readers following it in the magazine, if they didn't buy it/ find it in stores, it ended with with Amane-san not meeting with You after all ;A;
I'm glad the author wrote a sequel for You, she felt like a good enough character, I'm glad to see that she's found her own love story, after the drama with her friends (that she actually never found out about looolol)

joined Mar 4, 2015

I think there should be more a love drama between YOU, AMANE and YUKI.
In this one they tell two chapters about what happened to YUKI ans the others of how YUKI tries to be with AMANE and get YOU out.
And how YOU and AMANE love gets even stronger than before and decide to get marry to each other in the future, giving rings to each other as a promise of love and future together.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I couldn't help it, i cried a little...

joined Apr 21, 2016

sequel to what?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

asdeawd143 posted:

sequel to what?

It's the sequel to this.

joined Apr 21, 2016

asdeawd143 posted:

sequel to what?

It's the sequel to this.

Thanksss

Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Fact: No one actually enjoys reading Moby Dick.

Still, never thought I'd ever encounter Ahab x Moby Dick yuri.

last edited at Sep 22, 2016 1:40AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

eh.....if I were her I wouldn't forgive Yuki at all, but it's the author's choice so

002%20-%20acchi%20kocchi%20-%20tsumiki%20miniwa
joined Mar 20, 2017

A few more chapters couldn't hurt, but I liked this one. Would be interesting to read from Yukis perspective.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

This was nice but wow...untouched detail that may have been unintentional but all the same:

Yuki didn't have a ring. Neither did she have a child with her. She seemed very forlorn and sad and even distant. I dunno if it's on purpose, but either things didn't work out with her tutor or she lied about the pregnancy. She's the victim in all this it seems, and I feel so bad for her.

True, even without going that far into detailed analysis, just the fact that she is crying already means regret of some sort. I guess what you pointed out takes a step towards the saddest outcome, the other one being she's just sad one of her relationship ended while still being happy with her current one.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

You is a much better girlfriend for Amane.

joined Apr 29, 2019

i wouldn't forgive yuki, either. yuki was two-timing amane the entire time and made amane her "side chick" even if it somehow turns out that yuki loved amane more than her boyfriend.

To reply you must either login or sign up.