Forum › All You discussion

joined May 25, 2019

I like the story!!!

And also like some other mentioned that

1. SHE'S not wearing a ring!
  2. She doesn't have a kid at her side

And also something I witnessed is that she wears an umbrell at an Sunny day, Why?
Why would she need an umbrella on a sunny day maybe to prevent the sun from your skin? It's not raining and I don't think it's going to rain because Amane is going to di some outdoor activities and I don't think they didn't checked the weather

Someone mentioned that maybe it didn't went well with Yuki and her love OR that she lied about the pregnancy!!!

last edited at Jun 6, 2020 7:49PM

joined May 12, 2020

I want to know yuki's side. It's a big question for me. Especially, her expressions are somewhat questionable. Oh man I need answers.

MeiLangSakalam
271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

im happy for you, amane!

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Wow this story was such a nice little gem to find, really glad I read it. Seeing Yuki tearing up at the end was VERY satisfying, though I wish we could’ve seen more of her story. I don’t think she lied about the pregnancy, considering we saw her feeling sick and throwing up, and she did end up dropping out of school because of it. Since she didn’t have a ring or a child with her, I think a miscarriage is the most likely scenario. She probably parted ways with the neglectful boyfriend and now doesn’t have anyone in her life. While that may be a bit depressing, I’m glad she didn’t have a happy ending after the horrible shit she put Amane through.

last edited at Jun 7, 2021 2:14AM

Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Fact: No one actually enjoys reading Moby Dick.

Still, never thought I'd ever encounter Ahab x Moby Dick yuri.

Wait, you WANT to read my Ahab x Moby Dick yaoi doujins! That's GREAT. Okay, I have the one where ...

Wait, where are you going????

By the way, unlike Takemiya Jin, when a Hakamada Mera MC gets dumped by an older blonde girl who's using her, she doesn't have to be angry and resentful ever after. So we don't have to hate on Yuki to prefer Yō.

last edited at Sep 10, 2021 11:02PM

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

honestly with the tie ins to "if this wish comes true" it makes it kinda funnier
Good and cute manga though like a lot of people I wish it was longer

To reply you must either login or sign up.