Forum › Posts by kanakana

kanakana
joined Apr 29, 2019

i wonder if the mom is an ex-demon or something. it'd be interesting to know how, exactly, she's an old acquaintance of the demon king

kanakana
joined Apr 29, 2019

i don't mind the age gap but it's the age that got me. a 24 year old falling in love with and wanting to marry a 9 year old then being told to wait until the kid was 16 but only being able to wait until she's 11... i get it's just manga and a story but... ew. i'm a 26 and i couldn't imagine looking at an 11 year old girl in a romantic way. they should've just made the kid older and say that she's one of those that looks younger than her age

kanakana
joined Apr 29, 2019

has anyone else noticed that sometimes girls' genitals suddenly get moved all the way to where the pubic hair patch would be? idk why but once you notice it, you start noticing it every time. i can't imagine what life would be like if my vajayjay were way up there. peeing would definitely be harder.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/moon_and_sunflower#13

kanakana
Candy discussion 13 Jul 22:19
joined Apr 29, 2019

I liked it, but the last couple of chapters felt a bit weird and rushed. And I don't fully understand how they fell apart, was it just the nurse manipulating Kanan? Bessho also had a weirdly extreme reaction with her "I don't want to be the person you come running to". But, all's well that ends well I suppose, overall I liked it a lot.

i think it was the fact that bessho felt like it went from a relationship of them being together as equals (despite kanan calling her senpai but she does that even as adults with a new apartment together) and relying on each other equally to a relationship of kanan relying solely on bessho for everything. a relationship where one person is solely dependent on the other isn't really a relationship at all.

kanakana
joined Apr 29, 2019

It's 2017

......and I'm still waiting

It's almost 2018

.........and I'm still waiting

It's 2018

............and I'm still waiting

It's almost 2019

..........and I'm still waiting.

It's 2019

.........and I'm still waiting

kanakana
joined Apr 29, 2019

yui's awful. "punishing" herself for what she did (and is currently doing!) to takako is punishing takako more than herself. takako is awful for letting her do it.

kanakana
Parfum discussion 17 Jun 04:19
joined Apr 29, 2019

This is so fucking cute and she is A FUCKING GENIUS. Jotting this down for the books. ;)

LOL i thought she was trying to make her girlfriend think about her all day, too, but reading it again... i think she genuinely just wanted to try to help her girlfriend relax. too bad it had the opposite effect.

kanakana
Dream Story discussion 17 Jun 02:48
joined Apr 29, 2019

I love how not a big deal it turned out to be to her friends

Not sure what "you've been kinda gross lately" is supposed to mean though

That she was suddenly all the time overly happy (because she thought she found some Nakama), maybe.

probably this haha. in my friend group, we sometimes call people being overly happy and affectionate 'gross' as a joke. all in good fun, though. we're actually happy to see them happy. :)

this was a pretty cute story, though. a little sad for naho because of her roller coaster emotions but it had a nice happy ending. i hope one day everyone can be casual about gay people and i won't have to see news stories about people being attacked just for being gay. dangerous ignorant people are why i probably won't be completely out for a while esp as an asian girl.

kanakana
Plica discussion 11 Jun 19:15
joined Apr 29, 2019

poor saki. the way she was portrayed, it feels like rui was just messing around with her.

joined Apr 29, 2019

the credits LOL

joined Apr 29, 2019

i really like this artist's background surprised faces LOL

kanakana
joined Apr 29, 2019

beatrice didn't deserve a happy ending. she was a villain in every sense of the word. in her world, she was always the victim and everyone else was always the bad guy. im team mariaxisabella!

kanakana
joined Apr 29, 2019

Well this was interesting. I felt kinda sad, finishing it. When you keep Chieri's cheating out of mind, and excluding that hobo ballet guy cus he was an absolute slut-shaming dick to Riko, they were all pretty sympathetic characters, I got attached to all of them, glad I got around to reading this, it was fun.
This def shouldn't be read for the yuri tho, what makes it good is the whole cast being so warm and supportive of each other (except for Ryuu, I still find him despicable, would have been better without him, Riko could have done better) and that it ends on such a pleasant note, all of the ships being endgame and married iirc
Kyouko is probably my favourite kind of yaoi fangirl haha, nice and passionate, not letting anyone bring her fire down. It was also a nice touch to see her fangirl over yuri being 'moe' in the end.

at first i thought ryuu was horrible, too, but we have to keep in mind he's still a kid in high school. he was just jealous and didn't know how to express it healthily so he lashed out with the "worst" insults he knew as a high schooler. there was no one around to teach him how to express his emotions properly especially with nonexistent parents though he seemed like he was slowly learning from riko lmao

also, i agree with most of the other posts in that i'm appalled by chieri's cheating. she's never going to change and mika's going to suffer for the rest of her life if she chooses to keep letting it go. bisexual doesn't mean you go around fucking any living human who shows the slightest interest in you. such a bad stereotype to perpetuate when some lesbians are already so toxic to bisexuals.

kanakana
Nostalgia discussion 07 Jun 04:52
joined Apr 29, 2019

Am I the only that thinks its creepy she married some 32 year old when she was 17 in high school?!?!?

No, you're not. But I've come to realize, that's Japan for you.

i think it's also kinda creepy that she's shacking up with a girl she practically helped raise, too. i don't think i could ever have sex with someone i watched grow up since they were 8 and i was 17.

kanakana
All You discussion 05 Jun 01:28
joined Apr 29, 2019

i wouldn't forgive yuki, either. yuki was two-timing amane the entire time and made amane her "side chick" even if it somehow turns out that yuki loved amane more than her boyfriend.

kanakana
joined Apr 29, 2019

i feel like most yuri mangas imply gay if they show girls having a hard time being "intimate" (even just holding hands) with their male "interest"

joined Apr 29, 2019

ugh, arf is so cute! especially the part where she's insisting nanoha open the letter immediately

joined Apr 29, 2019

eh.. idk about shiho.. two weeks without communication seems a bit much even for people who don't talk much and it's even worse for lesbian couples

kanakana
joined Apr 29, 2019

i don't think the gorilla line was made to be a racial slur. i felt like it was more of a comment like when you call a gym-obsessed brawn over brains dude an ape.