Forum › Happy Sugar Life discussion

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Yet another psycho-lesbian, because, you know, girls liking girls can't be right in the head.

Of course, it won't end well.

You are reading a bit too much into it.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Brrrr...why she had to date boys before? The worse part was they are faceless

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

There are 6 chapters so far in Chinese raws but I'm not sure this story will be worthy to read. I'm worried about the ending.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

What the hell is this edgy shit!?
I like it! More, please!

And seems like the second volume is coming this December. Oh boy how I want to have a physical copy just after reading one chapter.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

yuri and yandere without het?
:O!!!!!!!!!

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

the story line is quite confusing, but still looking forward to the future chapters.

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

it was ok...till that ending of chapter 1... o___O
looking forward to updates.

%e3%83%81%e3%83%83%e3%83%86%e3%82%a3
joined May 10, 2015

Loved the tags.
Then I dropped it like hot garbage on page 4. Ayy.

joined Aug 10, 2015

What the fuck thus was dark As hell
I liked it.
Still, this is the sort of manga which i don't really like, but want to continue reading because i want to know what will happen next.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Brrrr...why she had to date boys before? The worse part was they are faceless

She switched boyfriends every 3 days, I doubt she got intimate with them.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

First chapter was really interesting, works as a self-contained one-shot. The trouble I have is that you have to really suspend your disbelief pretty hard in spots which have already been pointed out, which can be pretty hard to maintain in a series. It's gonna be pretty tricky for the author to both keep the author from noticing the logical problems as well as avoid the usual pitfalls dark stories have to avoid so as not to become absolutely stupid. We'll see how they manage.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nezchan

for the author to both keep the author from noticing

You meant reader right ;x?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan

for the author to both keep the author from noticing

You meant reader right ;x?

Cool, you've caught an obvious typo. Well done.

No award for your service shall be forthcoming. Just knowing you've done it should be reward enough.

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

I'm on page 5 and I just wanted to say... Shouldn't it be "Shouko-chan"???????????

Although I can't find exact details, I think this is another system of Japanese romanization. It reminds me of the system in my old Japanese textbook that I stopped paying attention to because I learned romanization a different way.

No it's definitely a typo. It's either Sho(u)ko or Syo(u)ko, but not Shyoko (Hepburn vs Nihon-shiki/Kunrei-shiki romanization). Most common variant is Hepburn romanization. Regarding the "ou", you can either use "o", "ou" or "ō".

joined Jan 11, 2015

The cover is in Chinese rather than Japanese... I'm wondering if this is translated from a Chinese version

Nya.ha.fucking.ha
joined Dec 23, 2014

Did she f*cking kill shio-chan?!?!? What the f*ck is this?!

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

Yandere counters EVERYTHING

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

Did she f*cking kill shio-chan?!?!? What the f*ck is this?!

Ah no she kill the people who owned thr house to keep so she and Shio could have a castle to stay

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

this manga is much more subtle than you might think, it asks the reader a very important question

What is love?

BABY DON'T HURT ME

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

So, anyone else is thinking Stockholm Syndrome for Shyoko-chan's situation?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I thought Satou Kashi no Dangan wa Uchinukenai (Candy Bullets Can't Pierce Anything) was depressing, but this is probably even worse. Probably not for me.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

geesh... I am wondering now... -_-... now I'm a little bit scared for the security of the child...

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Holy shit... Ô.O

^ that

last edited at Dec 4, 2015 11:51AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So, anyone else is thinking Stockholm Syndrome for Shyoko-chan's situation?

Maybe her parents/guardian were bad people... and Sato took her away.

joined Dec 4, 2015

At first it was like "Yaaaaas drag that bitch" and in like 2 seconds went to "oh. Oh. OOOHHHH.
Damn."

To reply you must either login or sign up.