Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

what was that white powder anyway ? O__O
well, two are lost.

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

The white powder was just wheat flour, it wasn't any sort of drug. xD

I don't understand the confusion, the characters might look the same but there's always some sort of distinct facial feature they have to recognize them; in this case, and with most of Shuninta's works, they ALL have something about them that makes it easy to distinguish who they are (like a crooked/fang tooth, glasses, a mole, or whatever). But with the giant cast so early in the manga, I can see why it's pretty hard remembering everyone so quickly.

That aside, I'm totally rooting for Fue/Maasa, maybe Fue/Ruki, Meru/Nobody, Sacchan/Different Boyfriend, REMI/RUKI, and Asuna/Nobody. I don't think I can really empathize with Asuna, since (if this is true, anyway) Meru was an ass with revealing her feelings about Fue, and Meru is meddling into a relationship that could be possibly making Asuna second guess being with Fue (I mean, I don't want them together, but still) so I don't really like her anyway and with how she thinks it's OKAY to meddle and make someone cheat makes me think she doesn't deserve anyone.

And I don't want Sacchan to be with Ruki because she is straight as far as we know; I don't like it when they depict men as some sort of evil creature and I'm getting that typical, "he's cheating and treats her like shit" vibe with her relationship.

Anyway, this chapter was pretty entertaining, and I can't wait to see what happens to them in the woods. WAIT. WHY would anyone bring heels when they knew they were going to a camp site thing?

last edited at Aug 16, 2013 11:12PM

joined Aug 13, 2013

Honestly I absolutely love Amano Shunita's work. All of it. It's so maturely sexy, and has just the right amount of drama and cute. I'm drawn to yuri that's closer to josei, so this manga is perfect for me. What I'm especially interested in is that is this manga centered around 20-something-year-olds instead of the high school age group which a lot of yuri I find is. It's just so relate able....

Side note, I love Remi! She's so gyaru and free! Though, I do hope they make her seem a little more vulnerable, maybe even a little lonely. That would be really interesting.

faggotcaterpillar
joined Aug 17, 2013

But either way, expect a ton of drama coming up. Especially the latest chapter 12, was heart breaking.

I'll try to remember that 2 years from now.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Is there a site with the raws, please? Does anyone know whee I could find them, and under what name they're listed as??

I still root for Ruki/Saachan! Not really liking Remi at the moment. =/

last edited at Aug 17, 2013 2:54AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

But either way, expect a ton of drama coming up. Especially the latest chapter 12, was heart breaking.

Haha, that was my reaction too.
Wish I knew Japanese so I could assist KS in any way...

last edited at Aug 17, 2013 3:22AM

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

This has lots of complicated things going on for a manga. But it's good. Chapter 3 took so long to come out (not that I mind since it's free) so I had to reread chapters 1 and 2 because I forgot what was going on. It was still confusing the second time round (because there were lots of characters introduced in a single chapter), but I think I understand it a little more.

All I can hope for is that: Ruki won't be so slow to realise her feelings for Sacchan. Or else Remi will snatch her first.

joined Jan 31, 2013

And I don't want Sacchan to be with Ruki because she is straight as far as we know

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_guilty_love_bites_ch02
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/not_for_sale

Shuninta is no stranger of making straight woman gay, not saying Sacchan will necessarily be a lesbian, but the odds are pretty high

All I can hope for is that: Ruki won't be so slow to realise her feelings for Sacchan. Or else Remi will snatch her first.

Well "being in a relationship with Remi" isn't saying much, that girl just wants to sleep around

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Fueko is definitely my favorite character and I'm really interested in what's going to happen in her relationship.

417506_490968200913530_1320006850_n
joined Jun 8, 2013

That aside, I'm totally rooting for Fue/Maasa, maybe Fue/Ruki, Meru/Nobody, Sacchan/Different Boyfriend, REMI/RUKI, and Asuna/Nobody. I don't think I can really empathize with Asuna, since (if this is true, anyway) Meru was an ass with revealing her feelings about Fue, and Meru is meddling into a relationship that could be possibly making Asuna second guess being with Fue (I mean, I don't want them together, but still) so I don't really like her anyway and with how she thinks it's OKAY to meddle and make someone cheat makes me think she doesn't deserve anyone.

I totally agree with Asuna and Meru both ending up with nobody...or they can be with each other and make their lives miserable..

Rooting for Fue x Maasa :P

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Well "being in a relationship with Remi" isn't saying much, that girl just wants to sleep around

What I was insinuating was, I hope Remi don't get to have Sacchan's first (with a girl) just because she wants to do her. It's pretty obvious that Ruki likes Sacchan. So, I was hoping that Remi doesn't get the satisfaction of doing Sacchan.

To summarise:
• I hope Ruki saves Sacchan before she gets forked by Remi.

faggotcaterpillar
joined Aug 17, 2013

I guessing Sacchan thinks Ruki likes Remi.

joined May 23, 2013

Yes!!!! its back!!!

joined Feb 2, 2013

i like this series so many cuties

Sd
joined Aug 12, 2013

Ohohoho, we're making progress now

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I don't know about you guys, but I'm shipping Remia/Maasa. They make a good pair imo. Maasa can just see through Remi's tricks! And they're kind of opposites too, aren't they? They balance each other out.

last edited at Aug 19, 2013 8:12PM

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

ROFL.

joined Apr 20, 2013

I hope sacchan dies. :D She doesn't deserve Ruki's love. :D

joined Aug 20, 2013

I created an account to let people know that someone kindly supplied chapter 4 raws on yuriproject.

Interesting read even though I couldn't understand it lol.

I forgot to add that if there is any rules against posting raws or whatnot then i'll remove my post.

Download stopped working because the user didn't verify his/her account.

I uploaded on my account should work now:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uubfkfy8zadpp58/The_thing_the_anon_probably_wanted.rar

last edited at Aug 20, 2013 4:59PM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I created an account to let people know that someone kindly supplied chapter 4 raws on yuriproject.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qtd56e0lpwkpa7e/The+thing+the+anon+probably+wanted.rar

A link for the raw.

Interesting read even though I couldn't understand it lol.

I forgot to add that if there is any rules against posting raws or whatnot then i'll remove my post.

Thank you very much for the raws! ^^ The next chapters looks very interesting! And I didn't think there was anything against linking raws, just posting spoilers. I'm joining to check and see though.

I should probably upload a picture so I stop looking like an anon...

joined Aug 20, 2013

Thank you very much for the raws! ^^ The next chapters looks very interesting! And I didn't think there was anything against linking raws, just posting spoilers. I'm joining to check and see though.

if you want I have chapters 5-12 I am not sure if 12 is the ending because it has a to be continued? Hmm that's all I am saying. If anyone would like 4-12 I will upload them, feel free to ask.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

if you want I have chapters 5-12 I am not sure if 12 is the ending because it has a to be continued? Hmm that's all I am saying. If anyone would like 4-12 I will upload them, feel free to ask.

Well, no one's said anything yet, so I assume it's okay. I also went onto the FAQ/Suggestions/etc. board to ask about it, and nothin'.

May I have the raws for chapters 5-12, please? =)

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

I want a pice of the raws too^^

joined Aug 20, 2013

This link should work, I put the raws in a folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/7jbvuz6pnj7z4/Chapter4-12

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

This link should work, I put the raws in a folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/7jbvuz6pnj7z4/Chapter4-12

Thanks for the raws! =)

To reply you must either login or sign up.