Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

Sdf%20(2)
joined Nov 16, 2013

And fuck that guy, I can see violence coming...ugh

Yeah, looks like an abusive boyfriend on the rise.

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 3:41PM

Images%20(6)
joined Nov 16, 2013

Oh no... i dont see Secchan ending up ok after what happened >.<

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Ignore his boyfriend twice must be a new record. I hope it was because she realized her feelings for ruki.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Noooooo!!!!
Sacchan! Y u no eavesdrop when they were talking about you?! ;___;

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

So, Maasa continues to be an absolute boss at life and this series should have a [[supernatural]] tag, because, clearly, Remi is some sort of Shinso vampire that can survive direct exposure to sunlight (I mean, she has slit pupils, fangs, and a tendency to seduce innocent maidens. What else could she be?)

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 8:57PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

And... the boyfriend is a violent douchebag. Not really surprising.

So, Maasa continues to be an absolute boss at life and this series should have a [[supernatural]] tag, because, clearly, Remi is some sort of Shinso vampire that can survive direct exposure to sunlight (I mean, she has slit pupils, fangs, and a tendency to seduce innocent maidens. What else could she be?)

Seriously. My face went full "WTF?" expression once I reached page 27.

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 10:10PM

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

She is. And those who have got bitten will turns to her kinds. Yuri, that's it

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

She is. And those who have got bitten will turns to her kinds. Yuri, that's it

true since Ruki has been bitten already cx

last edited at Jan 6, 2014 1:10AM

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

I don't know - originally I felt a lot of hostility for Meru, but after reading this chapter I just can't help but notice how adorable she is. ;A;

How dare Sacchan have a life not dedicated to her boyfriend that she ignores not one, but TWO of his phone calls? In one day? The nerve of her.

Boyfriend plz.

Although, I do hope nothing happens to her. D:

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Shuninta always has characters with weird kitty fangs. Like in Guilty Love Bites.

I think the amount of characters make the pacing seem slower. I can't even remember all of their names.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Shuninta always has characters with weird kitty fangs. Like in Guilty Love Bites.

You don't like fangs? D: I think it's awesome :3

I think the amount of characters make the pacing seem slower. I can't even remember all of their names.

Just simply remember the most important, it's really hard to remember them all - especially when you have to remember somethin' else, much more important.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Seriously, that Sacchan girl pissed me off, do girls out there always like that when it comes to love ? I mean, she's a beauty right ? There are a bunch of good guy out there for her to choose, why does she still stick with that fucking annoying boyfriend ? And she even know he's cheating on her, but act like nothing happened. WTF with that ?

Maasa is seriously my type, think like a girl and act like a boss, she even has the same hair style with my girlfriend ò v ó Wahaha. I hope her and the elementary girl will become a pair, I hate that 4-eyes girl.

last edited at Jan 6, 2014 7:03AM

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Am I like the only one rooting for Remi and Ruki? XD Or a crack pairing between Maasa and Remi :> I really like those two <3

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I'm so exicited for the next chapter~!

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

You don't like fangs? D: I think it's awesome :3

It's not that I don't like them. Just saying for all of the weird vampire Remi comments.

I think Shuninta might find sexy girls to be cat-like. That's the general impression. Nothing wrong with that.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Since I haven't seen the raws for the rest of the story yet, this is my interpretation of the Fueko/Asuna relationship.

It seems implied that Asuna can't achieve orgasm on her own ("do it herself" in the hiking chapter), and Fueko doesn't like sex. As much as they like each other, they're not sexually compatible at all, which drives Asuna to cheat with Meru. Meru seems to be Asuna's previous lover, and Asuna does seem to have affection for Fueko, she just lusts like crazy. I think Fueko is aware of the issues, and Asuna's cheating, if only a little.

I'm not in an Asuna-hate category. I think it sucks, but she's just not compatible with Fueko.

Really trying to resist reading the raws that were posted.

last edited at Jan 7, 2014 6:27PM

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Seriously, that Sacchan girl pissed me off, do girls out there always like that when it comes to love ? I mean, she's a beauty right ? There are a bunch of good guy out there for her to choose, why does she still stick with that fucking annoying boyfriend ? And she even know he's cheating on her, but act like nothing happened. WTF with that ?

Maasa is seriously my type, think like a girl and act like a boss, she even has the same hair style with my girlfriend ò v ó Wahaha. I hope her and the elementary girl will become a pair, I hate that 4-eyes girl.

I totally agree with you two. Sacchan is the type of girl a lesbian would't want to date...Ruki would be condemn if she ends up with her. Remi is even worse god knows how many girls she has slept with including guys but at least she shows some interest on Ruki . For Sacchan, First she is obviously going to want a guy in her life...once she falls for ruki if she ever does and finishes with her lousy boyfriend, love and rainbows and then...she will probably still want to be with a guy. Seen these happen to my lesbian friends already.Hets are hets no matter what.

Am I like the only one rooting for Remi and Ruki? XD Or a crack pairing between Maasa and Remi :> I really like those two <3

totally on the second or first option. will let the author know the big mistake he is doing if Sacchan stays with Ruki.

last edited at Jan 8, 2014 1:31AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Is it just me? Or do the 7 main characters represent each of the 7 deadly sins? Hmmmm...

Images%20(6)
joined Nov 16, 2013

Is it just me? Or do the 7 main characters represent each of the 7 deadly sins? Hmmmm...

LOL omg.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I found myself speechless... Then Sloth is my favorite!

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

I'm guessing this how I would categorize them... lol... Though honestly, some of them don't fit in the category to perfectly.

Lust - Asuna
Gluttony - Meru
Greed - Remi
Sloth - Fue
Wrath - Sacchan
Envy - Ruki
Pride - Maasa

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

@RocKstar, clever, very clever

I'm guessing this how I would categorize them... lol... Though honestly, some of them don't fit in the category to perfectly.

Lust - Asuna
Gluttony - Meru
Greed - Remi
Sloth - Fue
Wrath - Sacchan
Envy - Ruki
Pride - Maasa

I read the raws awhile ago, but now I'm gonna have to reread them with this in mind, otherwise most fit pretty well as of now

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Lust - Asuna
Gluttony - Meru
Greed - Remi
Sloth - Fue
Wrath - Sacchan
Envy - Ruki
Pride - Maasa

That sounds surprisingly accurate.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Wow !

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lust - Asuna
Gluttony - Meru
Greed - Remi
Sloth - Fue
Wrath - Sacchan
Envy - Ruki
Pride - Maasa

I agree in the 5 out of 7 representations. Only 5 because I think that:

Wrath - Ruki (Ruki's confusion with her feelings towards Sacchan makes her angsty)
Envy - Sacchan (Based on the development of the story in chapter 4. Also, maybe the boyfriend is just a front? tee hee)

Well, I dunno really... It's just my opinion... Haha (^_____*)

To reply you must either login or sign up.