Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Aug 18, 2015

But I do want to know, how her feelings for No-rae are different from the ones for Yu-Ji, even if Yu-Ji lived. Seol-a dating guys was never too deep for me personally to worry, but Yu-Ji is a different story.

I can imagine the feelings must be different. To me, it is impossible to compare the feelings. With Yuji, Seola was young vs Seola now, she is much more mature. People love differently as they get older, especially with different person. If Yuji lived, I think Seola would still chase after Norae. Her feelings for Yuji are no longer the same as they were.

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 12:19PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Long haired No-Rae <3 oh how I've missed you.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

+1

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

+1

+2

But really is that it for this week?
oh okay then...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

convenient letter left behind is convenient.

joined Jan 4, 2014

The donation is a nice idea, but do you think that Ssamba will be really happy to receive such a thing, i mean some people want to deal on their own with the problems? I wish i knew her address, i could've sent her an old-fashiond letter expressing my love for FF and giving my support .

She can't ask directly for money for FF because of contract with Comico I guess. If she gets money indirectly, they could sue her.

Maybe the best way would be if she made a wishlist for some stuff somewhere and people would get her whatever they want.

Picking this discussion up again... If her Comico contract does indeed carry such clauses, then would merchandise material present a potential workaround? In many cases the rights are limited to the online publication piece, so things like stickers, keychains, t-shirts, or coffee mugs would not be affected. Of course the idea would be that these articles are marketed with a sufficient premium.

Not sure how much Ratana is making of online views, but I think quite a few of us, myself included, have purchased Lily Love items in order to help support her as well. Heck, maybe it would even be possible for the manufacturing to be "outsourced" to the community to some extent (e.g. finding craft-to-order manufacturers that ship internationally and act as a go-between in case of translations or the like)?

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

+1

+2

oh okay then...

+3 <3

joined Aug 18, 2015

convenient letter left behind is convenient.

why is it "convenient" since the translation is not out yet? Maybe you can share with us what's going on?

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 1:20PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

+1

+2

oh okay then...

+3 xD

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

hopefully, but I don't think that the letter will confirmed if Yu-Ji was actually gay for Seol-a. anyway, I'm expecting that Seol-a will have a more dramatic confession to No-rae because of the ex. but I'm gonna flip if Seol-a was actually the girl. No-rae's ex cheated on her.

Not sure about Yu-Ji's feelings. Seol-a liking her is quite possible, but on the other hand Yu-Ji to me seemed like she could be jealous of her, rather than liking her. It's confusing, as it's not clear if YuJi was jealous of Seol-a's achievements to guys and in general, or she was jealous because she liked her. But I do beileve the letter will clear things a little more

That noted, it seems to me that it's been quite some time since No-rae has "lead" a chapter. She's been in chapters, but when was she not just reacting to either Jin-ho or Seol-a. Right now, it seems Ssamba's just developing Seol-a in isolation, like No-rae is the side-character love interest of the lead, Seol-a. To me, chapter 43 (the "sleepover") was the last chapter in which we got a peek at a new side of (or development in) No-rae's character and feelings. We saw a new reactions from both characters, actually.

I agree with you. I do want to know things from No-Rae perspective too. But maybe this chapter is a prelude for No-Rae's POV, as we can see her at the airport in the end. Maybe Ssamba will continue the story from No-rae's point after that.
Also we can see that Seol-a met a guy at the airport. Who was he? A new character? But I don't think NoRae's ex cheated on her with Seol-a. We don't even know if he cheated on her anyway. And Ssamba is full of surprises, so it may be something more complicated than that, or even no so related to the ex.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Extra edition trans- http://pastebin.com/K2i2P2Z7
trigger warning: convenient plot devices

Ssamba called it "extra edition" but it's not different from a normal chapter or anything

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ssamba should learn how to draw characters in different way xD

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 2:31PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Ssamba should learn how to draw characters in different ways xD

Agreed. Even she herself had to clarified it lol.

Thanks Halmoni as always.

So as we predicted, it's another flashback. I wonder if Yuna will play any role in the story. Maybe she met Norae in Australia lol. Or maybe she will reveal it to Seo-la in the future lol.

Anyways, about Yuji I was wrong then. So she did have feelings for Seola. Quite twisted indeed.

joined Apr 20, 2015

Wow.....Damn.......Now I feel bad for Yuji.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Lol wait...so the girl at the end is YuJi's sister? Because she looks exactly like Seol-a. Anyway, I guess there is a connection between YuJi and Norae after all. Like maybe Yu-Ji's sister met No-Rae or something...

And last but not least, Ta-Da! YuJi was a psychopathic person who liked Seol-a. And she apparently said these things because she wanted to hurt Seol-a, because she thought this was the only way Seol-a would remember her. And also because she liked hurting people.
I must say I'm not dissapointed by this chapter

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

And last but not least, Ta-Da! YuJi was a psychopathic person who liked Seol-a. And she apparently said these things because she wanted to hurt Seol-a, because she thought this was the only way Seol-a would remember her. And also because she liked hurting people.
I must say I'm not dissapointed by this chapter

Hmm I don't think Yu-ji intentionally meant to say those hurtful things. She only said that stuff because she didn't think Seol-a would overhear.

But because the deed was done and she couldn't magically go back in time, she decided that if she was going to go down in Seol-a's memory as a bitch, she would be remembered as the worst bitch ever. In order to make a lasting impression/effect or something like that.

The part of her personality where she would rather hurt someone deeply instead of making up with them because she wants to remain in their memories is irrational and twisted, but I don't think she wanted to hurt Seol-a in the first place. Things just turned out that way.

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 2:56PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmao wow yeah Ssamba should have drawn Yuna with shorter hair or something.

Hm after reading the translation I feel like this "convenient letter" didn't really reveal anything new. I always thought that Yuji's feelings on the matter were already very clear from Seola's flashbacks. She ended up sounding kinda Yandere with the whole "I hope I hurt you so bad that I won't be forgotten by you". I just had terrible flashbacks of the Tomoe/Kujo thing from Sakana no Miru Yume shudders.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Thank you Halmoni as always!

Omg... Yu-ji was one twisted chick. I do feel bad for her though because she never properly told Seol-A how she felt. I agree, I don't she meant to hurt Seol-A the way she did. It just kind of went that way. High school is a hard time..back then even if she did say sorry I don't know that Seol-A would have forgiven her.

I seriously thought that was Seol-A omg... x_x lol

There was no disappointment in this chapter. It was awesome. Sure no fluff but I can deal with that. :D

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Was hoping for a No-Rae flashback, but this chapter was not disappointing. I kind of had a feeling that there must be a connection between No-Rae, Seol-A, and Yu-Ji somehow. I don't think Ssamba just randomly sent No-Rae, Seol-A, and Yu-Ji to Australia, she must have a good reason for it, whatever that is.
Now with all this on-going Yu-Ji arc, I'm starting to think that this whole story is about Seol-A making peace with her past. Anyway, I agree that Ssmba should learn how to draw her character differently, Yu-Na looks too much like Seol-A...A different hairstyle would be nice @_@

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 3:55PM

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Ah, quantum entanglement! Hooo. I love how this chapter basically shows that concept, albeit heart-wrenching on Yuji's part, and how Seol-a and No-rae is fated to meet. These circumstances that led them to one another, no matter how some people don't want it or in denial of their past relationships, for me I actually need this. The bitter-sweetness of life as we know it, and those "convenient plot devices?" Nah. In a hindsight, these are the things that are meant to be. a little bit of reflection on our real lives give us a lot of those.

Plot twist: Yuji's Sister x No-rae's Sister (there, another connection, 'cos it doesn't hurt to expand the family :)

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 3:19PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ halmoni

If you can, could you please confirm the following?

Just to be absolutely sure, in case there are any mixups of the characters, even though the translation is out...

girl at the beginning in the cemetery = Jang Yu-na
girl with white long-sleeve in the dorm room = Jang Yu-na

Start flashback.
girl in dark blue uniform with skirt = Jang Yu-ji
girl in yellow sports uniform = Baek Seol-a
girl with the dark jacket and pants in the desaturated yellow-ish panels = Jang Yu-ji
girl with the dark jacket and pants crying outside = Jang Yu-ji
End flashback.

girl in the very last panel at the airport = Baek Seol-a

Is this all correct?

(Some of them are fairly obvious, even before the translation, especially the Seol-a appearances, but I listed them all just for the sake of completeness.)

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 3:33PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

The part of her personality where she would rather hurt someone deeply instead of making up with them because she wants to remain in their memories is irrational and twisted, but I don't think she wanted to hurt Seol-a in the first place. Things just turned out that way.

Don't know Yuji's personality was twisted or not but from reading the transcript, I don't think Yuji would rather hurt Seol-a instead of making up with her. She did want to apologize and tell Seol-a everything. Then she went on saying she wants Seol-a...but doesn't want to be a burden, doesn't want to make Seol-a 'more of a mess' I think Yuji was looking out for Seol-a. About her comment abt remaining in Seola's memories, to me it more like 'I would rather you keep hating me than to have any regrets.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

@anonymous

Yup, that's correct

joined Jan 31, 2015

Thanks!

romantic_reader
joined Jul 30, 2015

anonymous:

@ halmoni

If you can, could you please confirm the following?

Just to be absolutely sure, in case there are any mixups of the characters, even though the translation is out...

girl at the beginning in the cemetery = Jang Yu-na

Start flashback.
girl in dark blue uniform with skirt = Jang Yu-ji
girl in yellow sports uniform = Baek Seol-a
girl with the dark jacket and pants in the desaturated yellow-ish panels = Jang Yu-ji
girl with the dark jacket and pants crying outside = Jang Yu-ji
End flashback.

girl in the very last panel at the airport = Baek Seol-a

Is this all correct?

(Some of them are fairly obvious, even before the translation, especially the Seol-a appearances, but I listed them all just for the sake of completeness.)

You forgot "girl with ponytail at the airport = Kim No-rae". lol I'm joking. Rather, thank you for pointing that out in order to avoid any possible misunderstanding.

halmoni:

Extra edition trans- http://pastebin.com/K2i2P2Z7
trigger warning: convenient plot devices

Ssamba called it "extra edition" but it's not different from a normal chapter or anything

Many thanks to halmoni as always for the translation!

I find it interesting that Ssamba takes her time to focus on side characters personality, like Ji-hwan or Yu-ji. This choice makes the story deeper in my opinion.

To reply you must either login or sign up.