Forum › Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

So Tooru is weaker than those two? That's interesting, although not that surprising. I'm curious who is the new girl on the cover though. Saikawa x Kanna better become a thing xD

Also if one of the mods could put ch21 in a volume 3 subsection?

last edited at Oct 20, 2015 1:25PM

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Saikawa X Kobayashi is ridiculously adorable. Weapons-grade cute. ch 21, Pages 8-11 are pretty much the greatest. ^_^

last edited at Oct 20, 2015 1:47PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I went all crazy when I saw Saikawa. Was afraid we wouldn't see her again, so I'm really happy to see her again and that she's all dere about Kana. :3

Also, considering Kana wasn't among the fatality, does that mean she won the match ? :p

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Was so happy to see

KILL...

again. :D

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013
joined May 20, 2013

What's nsfw about blushing and hearts?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That's only one step from hand-holding

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's the ahegao, not the blushing and hearts.

67baf6ae9865138df746371ac0aef8a8d392a976
joined Apr 24, 2015

I was really happy to see Fafnir again. One of the few occasions in which a male is my fav in a yuri manga.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Just take it as a joke about her orgasm like facial expression.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So Tooru is weaker than those two? That's interesting, although not that surprising.

It could either be that, or that she never fought them, and therefore never had the chance to win against them.

That said, it seems the were playing with the same ball used in Touhou Soccer 2.

last edited at Oct 20, 2015 9:24PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! Epic turf battle...was a bust, instead epic dragon dodge ball ^_^ I like how all u see is the silhouettes amidst flashes and explosions of energy as the dragons duke it out cause yeah! Dodgeball is brutal already...

Thanks for translating :)

joined Mar 25, 2013

It could either be that, or that she never fought them, and therefore never had the chance to win against them.

There wouldn't by any point in mentioning she 'haven't won yet' unless she fought them.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

From the cover page it looks like Tooru will have some competition for Kobayashi's affection.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

man this series better get an anime.

joined May 20, 2013

Dude tooru get less boob?

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

telling other people to shut up for your own benefit...........................selfish as heck.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

telling other people to shut up for your own benefit...........................selfish as heck.

To be fair, they were all, apparently, being really noisy, to the point where it was too loud from across the hall while doing their own noisy activities. That's probably getting into noise violation territory.

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 12:08AM

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

disturbing your neighbors with excessively loud noise for your own benefit...........................selfish as heck.

Who the hell sings death metal in an apartment building??

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

hehe Tooru making a pervy face when getting on the couch

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Now I want to see how that woman cook. O_O

joined Mar 25, 2013

Very well then, I will find where you live and make noise all day every day. Like playing music too loud, or chopping wood in the apartment in the case I'm in the above apartment, etcetera, etcetera. You're not going to mind it right?

Always nice to see a new chapter from this. Also I was just a little surprised that Kobayashi allowed Tooru to sleep with her. Little by little, she's opening up. Though naturally the author had to ruin it xD

This chapter Tooru was a little like the husband in that she went around talking with the neighbours. I wonder if that was the intention. Also where is Kanna?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Propably at school or somewhere flirting with her tsundere. :p

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

I really like their scenes at home. Such a cute and domesticated feeling. XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.