Forum › Their Story discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

How long before a new compilation of the newer chapters is made for here?

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

very nice :) hihi makes me giddy whenever I see both of them playing each other 0-0

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

I love how this story has yaoi yuri and het. In general I love this story and always look forward to the next chapter. Makes my day better. Thank you Tajiu!!

last edited at Oct 19, 2015 2:09PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Bad Sun Jing, no teasing!

(Man, I would love to get my hands on those key straps of them. Too bad they're sold out.)

joined May 21, 2015

I love how the latest update made me scream kyaaaaaXD

joined Apr 20, 2015

Oh. Oh my. Is that what I think it is? XD

Although between the sporadic releases and the other break, it feels a bit disjointed going back to the main story line. I'm still wearing my shit eating grin watching Sun Jing's and Qiu Tong's interactions, but the enjoyment is not as great as before since I kinda forgot what've happened.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Although between the sporadic releases and the other break, it feels a bit disjointed going back to the main story line. I'm still wearing my shit eating grin watching Sun Jing's and Qiu Tong's interactions, but the enjoyment is not as great as before since I kinda forgot what've happened.

True. I feel the same. But the author is getting back her pace. And... IT'S FREAKING HAPPENING AAHHH AAHHHHH AHHHHH... [*Heart Attack*]

It was a lil too abrupt though. QT has been acting quite "cool" around SJ (in the convenient store, playing game at her house, her wiping off her sweat on SJ, etc.) So her sudden blushing & running into SJ's arms and saying she's important was quite unexpected and a lil out of her character, from my point of view at least. Maybe we need to re-read from the beginning to fully immerse in this important moment lol

last edited at Oct 24, 2015 3:59AM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Sort of confession, still in the friendzone?

last edited at Oct 24, 2015 2:46AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sigh. I felt nothing. Too long break really made me lost interest in it.

joined Sep 4, 2014

True. I feel the same. But the author is getting back her pace. And... IT'S FREAKING HAPPENING AAHHH AAHHHHH AHHHHH... [*Heart Attack*]

It was a lil too abrupt though. QT has been acting quite "cool" around SJ (in the convenient store, playing game at her house, her wiping off her sweat on SJ, etc.) So her sudden blushing & running into SJ's arms and saying she's important was quite unexpected and a lil out of her character, from my point of view at least. Maybe we need to re-read from the beginning to fully immerse in this important moment lol

YASSS now we're getting back on track. I agree that things kinda escalated a bit quickly and a bit out of character but eh who am I to complain-- I'm so happy they're just together again! Alright sun jing I think the coast is quite clear for you to make yo move

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

bang her!!!

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

Just received the book release today from amazon.cn. I made the account expressly for this order and can't read a word of Chinese, so it's an option that should be available to anybody. Final total cost was 23.40 USD (I make no claim I couldn't have gotten it for less).

Some observations

• I would have been surprised if it were standard paperback size rather than typical manga size, but it's wayyy bigger than that. The thing's like a damn atlas. It's huge. I think the Sun Jing on the cover might be taller than I am.
  • The given English title is SQ: Begin w/ Your Name (where S is Sun Jing and Q is Qiu Tong). On the frontispiece though (which depicts the artist at work) there's a book on a desk with this as its cover image and the title Their Story.
  • We now have official chapter numbering. There seem to be titles for each chapter, though I can't read them. Chapter 1 begins with this strip and ends with this one. (Note the compilation isn't identical - this strip and the "wishful thinking" episode aren't included.) Chapter 2 is from here to here. And so forth. There are 8 chapters in all, with the last included strip being this one (not yet on Dynasty).
  • The end-of-volume material has pictures of the leads kissing and stuff, which honestly kind of takes me out of the story a bit and makes me fearful we won't see further releases. (The side text that I can't read might explain these away though.)
  • In case the gorgeous cover image wasn't gigantic enough for you yet, a poster version of it is also included, along with a postcard featuring this image.
joined Sep 4, 2014

Just saw the new update. Wonder what's going to move their story forward now

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just saw the new update. Wonder what's going to move their story forward now

I dunno, it feels like we just got past the first chapter, somehow.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

This confession is reaching DBZ/Bleach levels of drawn out.

joined Jan 4, 2014

Just received the book release today from amazon.cn. I made the account expressly for this order and can't read a word of Chinese, so it's an option that should be available to anybody. Final total cost was 23.40 USD (I make no claim I couldn't have gotten it for less).

My credit card company will probably raise a howl, but then realise it's just one more Asian country to add to the list of places I order from... :p

It does feel a bit weird to pay 3x as much for the shipping as for the item per se (and that's standard shipping...), but even then the total is similar to what it costs in the US, coming in at €21.

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Hnnnnng I love these two to pieces

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Holy fucking shit I hope those bullies get the fucking shit out of them by Xuezhang in the future, Jesus fucking Christ I hate bullies

But yay, more development!

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

God that bra strap moment nearly had me burst out laughing in the middle of work.

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Looks like Dynasty's all caught up!

Can't wait to see where this goes.

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 2:07AM

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

fangirls then melts into a puddle so worth the all nighter!!

last edited at Nov 1, 2015 1:02AM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Don't think I ever did get around to commenting on this. It's great!
Oh. Everyone here already knows that . . .
carry on.
But seriously. This is one of my top favorites. So normal. So laid back. So funny. And hey look. Guys and even yaoi. Takes all kinds to make a world and all that.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

incoherent noise These cuties <3

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

disgusted noises

joined Aug 10, 2015

THERE THEY ARE~!!! Oh gosh i missed 'em so much q___q this Manga is just too cute •w•<3 but..hopefully These damn bullies get 'em ass kicked from upperclassmen!!! Finally we know how he looks like...eh..i imagined him a bit different xD<3

To reply you must either login or sign up.