Forum › Stretch discussion

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Shou can take the sequel and shove... right there!
I don't want more bait and trolling.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sequel or not, there's no reason to believe it'll be well written. Which is a damn shame

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

It's ovvvveeeer? Oh myyyyy.... nooo.... It was so goood ahhhhhh.... nooooo I'm dreaming.... ahhhh..... "I'll miss you." FUCK. ahhhhHhhHhhH.... I'm so moved right now. Somebody hold me it can't be over yet. Give me more stuff like THIS Higashiyama Shou. Oh myyyy..... AAAAAHHHHH..... this was too real for me to handle. so refreshing. fucking AMCRI

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Keiko's finally moving with her life. I think that's a good enough ending considering why she left to live in her own anyway. Something similar happened to Fragments of Love.

Mudou%20ayana
joined Oct 29, 2013

So, if it's going to get a sequel I'll read it just because I want to know where the hell Keiko is moving.

I-It's not like I'm still expecting yuri or something...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Keiko's finally moving with her life. I think that's a good enough ending considering why she left to live in her own anyway. Something similar happened to Fragments of Love.

So what you're saying is Ran needs to finally give up on her first love Keiko, and go find a new girl to stretch all those hard to reach parts with (and make science babies)?

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

What the helll......uggghhh I cant believe that I was trolled this hard for so long!! And when that sequel comes out I swear.....I will read that too (;_____;)

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

now show can finally get back to lolis

joined Aug 18, 2015

This is going to get a proper ending, it's clear. I mean, this is how they say "goodbye" to each other, when they were in highschool. They didn't know if they would meet again in the future. So... maybe, in a couple of years, they will meet again(?) (Please, let me believe in this). I read every single chapter, i'm from Chile, i don't even know how to speak english! (Just read and write some words). But this manga really inspired me to learn new words, and every month i wait to read this story, with hope that someday i will see Ran and Keiko together like, together together, saying "i love you" or "you're the love of my life". This is sad, i'm so sad, i don't know what to expect for after this. "Out of the blue", is the other manga that i really like, someone knows something about that one?
Thanks for try to read this. Forgive my misspelled words and my lack of coherence :)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

And we will continue taking the bait... Hopeless

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Fcuk uyo SHOU

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

The tears!!! They are delicious.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

joined Dec 7, 2013

"Out of the blue", is the other manga that i really like, someone knows something about that one?
Thanks for try to read this. Forgive my misspelled words and my lack of coherence :)

I think Out of the Blue (or whatever it's actual name is) was only 3 chapters for the main thing, but there's still an 'extra' that hasn't been done yet.

And your english is very nice and you're perfectly understandable - definitely better than some native speakers I've spoken to :p

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feoyqrjRhs8
Still better than H......,whatever.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

I never expected yuri from this series anyway so I ain't even mad.
Keiko and Ran's life was interesting while it lasted but its too bad the narrative fell apart near the end. Even so, Keiko leaving Ran was nice to read in a bitter sweet way.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

So what you're saying is Ran needs to finally give up on her first love Keiko, and go find a new girl to stretch all those hard to reach parts with (and make science babies)?

Wouldn't go that far but they do need to make science babies.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

teagirl

Fcuk uyo SHOU

Who's Uyo and why do you want Shou to fcuk them?

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Yup, it's confirmed. Show is still pissed at the yuri community about Prism.

I don't blame him...

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Well that ended my day on a bad note...

I agree with you because I mean I don't know what I was expecting from the series but felt like it had potential for a little more heart. I wanted them to grow more as characters... Hopefully we'll get a sequel because that ending put a bad taste in my mouth....... But other than that I really enjoyed the series.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

FUCK. I'M SO UPSET.
MY STOMACH.
MY FEELS.
MY HEART GREW FUCKING COLD AS I SAW "END" AND I WAS LIKE NO. NO. PLEASE.
FUCK.

Grinning_Wolves
Ldd
joined Apr 9, 2014

....What.......WHAT..... WHaTTTT????? That's the ending!??!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOO TAT

....is there gonna be a sequal??

last edited at Oct 14, 2015 9:56PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't blame him...

WTF did the community do, other than be sad that he got caught acting unethically? That was his own fault, and far as I could see the fan community generally supported him.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Since Shou is Japanese I'm not entirely sure if this will apply, but generally in America we expect things to be different in sequels, new things to happen and all that.

If Shou was American and a little bit more reasonable I'd predict a high chance that yuri could show up in the sequel, simply because it needs to take a new direction. But this is Shou, soo....maybe not. Probably not.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I don't blame him...

WTF did the community do, other than be sad that he got caught acting unethically? That was his own fault, and far as I could see the fan community generally supported him.

Shou fucked up, he plagiarised, don't see how that his fuck ups have enough to do with us

To reply you must either login or sign up.