There was no yuri tag here for a reason XD

Ugh.. too much baiting

We took the baiting for more than 3k comments

joined Apr 6, 2013

TROLLED TO THE VERY END

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Why ? Why ?!

I feared this word so much...I secretly hoped that it wouldn't be the end....

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Well.. at least it's done. No speculation and other people said Hibike Euphonium had horrible bating.. I'd say this one is worse. Don't mine me. I'm just a little bitter. Lol.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

the baiting was real.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

What a waste...

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Fuck everything.

joined Nov 2, 2013

What was the point?!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Well that was a stretch

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I really hate it if a mangaka wrote a lot of chapters just to turn his complete work into shit with the last few pages.

Stretch was really nice, I didn't need any Yuri, but the ending made this manga so damn worthless and all I feel is I wasted my time on reading this. I really Hope this gets a sequel. But then again, ain't this author known for not ending his works or just turning them into shit? Maybe it's time to put him onto my block list...

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

When I see girls shaking hands, they're actually mating

e: shoo shoo!

last edited at Oct 14, 2015 6:30PM

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

Fuck me

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I went right ahead and read it without checking the tags.
But then it felt like it was the end, as in the end of the series, it was dreadful...
And so I did check with the series tags.
Oh, phu-lease. Shoo Shou!
Fuck you very much. Seriously

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

Ah, no more stretching every 2 weeks or so...

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Well that was a stretch

Yeah my heart... then broke it. I mean yeah it was a good manga... I was just really hoping to see something more concrete. T_T. ::sobs in the corner::

joined Oct 12, 2013

Well that was anti-climactic. I don't think I'm even sad anymore.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

What a let down, really...Why did I even have any hopes to begin with

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'll be honest, now that I've seen the translation....it's actually not that bad. As Tiroskan put it, it's anti-climactic, but it's not a het ending, it doesn't actually close any doors, nobody's broken-hearted.

It's not a good ending.
It's not a bad ending.
It's an ending, that's enough.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Keiko mamy?

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

I really hate it if a mangaka wrote a lot of chapters just to turn his complete work into shit with the last few pages.

Stretch was really nice, I didn't need any Yuri, but the ending made this manga so damn worthless and all I feel is I wasted my time on reading this. I really Hope this gets a sequel. But then again, ain't this author known for not ending his works or just turning them into shit? Maybe it's time to put him onto my block list...

Well, tbh this kind of ending is kind of expected. Look at how shou represents the important chapters in the past. He was pretty much clear that they (ran and keiko) wouldn't be doing romantic stuff in the Manga itself. Everything was pretty much open for our imagination.

IMO, this ending fits with the whole theme of the Manga. It's light, fun, sometimes a bit serious, and not complicated.

Photo
joined Oct 14, 2015

I FUCKING CRY. :'( :'(

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'll be honest, now that I've seen the translation....it's actually not that bad. As Tiroskan put it, it's anti-climactic, but it's not a het ending, it doesn't actually close any doors, nobody's broken-hearted.

Pretty much how I feel about it.

I was a tad bit surprised I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other but at the same time I'm not. I guess it was 'okay', it's not great because of being on the fence basically all the way and it's far from meh because of the characters and the narration when the latter was well done - and surprisingly enough that would also be my rating for Stretch now that all is said and drawn. It's okay.

last edited at Oct 14, 2015 6:47PM

joined Apr 10, 2014

It's not a good ending.
It's not a bad ending.
It's an ending, that's enough.

I second that. If there is actually a sequel of them going "I love you" with each other, I'd delete it from memory. This is good without going melodramatic and awkward.

To reply you must either login or sign up.