Forum › Rooftop Miracle discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Oh my :o What an interesting one shot. I wouldn't mind seeing an after story of these two a few years after or something.

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

I definitely agree. Would also love to see more of these two.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Dang, thats such a coincidence.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

About their names... 今日子 & 未来? So the tricker must be 昨日-something?

joined Dec 18, 2014

About their names... 今日子 & 未来? So the tricker must be 昨日-something?

Well, it would make sense at least ^-^

last edited at Jan 1, 2015 7:23AM

joined Aug 9, 2013

Wouldn't it make more sense if they just join forces and hunt the girl down while developing their relationship?
Just sayin

joined Jul 31, 2014

What a cute story here....coincidence was damn good here.

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

Lesson learned >_>

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

There's a play called Norway.today which has basically this as its plot. It's for a guy and a girl though.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Being conned by the same woman, I dont think miracles mean what they think it means. The word should be "coincidence".

joined Mar 25, 2013

Being conned by the same woman, I dont think miracles mean what they think it means. The word should be "coincidence".

It seems you didn't get the meaning of the title as well (:

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

This is one of my favourites. Surprised to see so little comments on such an interesting one shot.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

An old favorite of mine, I always come here to reread it once in awhile. It's kind of sad we haven't had any Natsuneko's work on Dynasty for a long time [if other yuri she has made, ofcourse].

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 6:01PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Woah, an original oneshot!!!!

Niceeeeeeee!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

An old favorite of mine, I always come here to reread it once in awhile. It's kind of sad we haven't had any Natsuneko's work on Dynasty for a long time [if other yuri she has made, ofcourse].

Likewise, this one-shot is one of my favorite mangas ever, mostly because I am very partial to the (averted) suicide theme. Sadly, Natsuneko seems to not have been active for at least five years now, I don't have much hopes to see anything from them ever again. :-(

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

There's a play called Norway.today which has basically this as its plot. It's for a guy and a girl though.

There is at least one country song that kiiiiiiiiinda has this as the plot. Two girls discover they've been played by the same guy.

No yuri or suicide attempts, though.

joined Apr 25, 2017

I read this some time ago, but somehow remembered it as if in the end the light-haired woman just left and nothing happened. But daaamn was this good. All of her stories are so "re-readable".

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Maybe someone new will see this get bumped in the forum and give it a read, it's good. A lot different than most of the one shots around, anyway.

I don't even think Kyouko and Mirai would try to hunt down the con lady. I mean, if they did, they'd have to thank her, right?

joined Apr 12, 2015

^"Thanks for running off with our money, we found each other!"

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I love this and hell, you can get married in many more states than just Massachusetts now.

Try like, all of them.

last edited at Mar 13, 2019 2:22PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Oh my :o What an interesting one shot. I wouldn't mind seeing an after story of these two a few years after or something.

That would be interesting but I think the plot of it should be...

Wouldn't it make more sense if they just join forces and hunt the girl down while developing their relationship?
Just sayin

^^ THAT! It would have been fun to have a short series of them developing their relationship while hunting down the con artist who swindled them both and getting her caught in a sting operation and caught by the cops.

It seems you didn't get the meaning of the title as well (:

Um... I don't think that the coincidence of them being conned by the same woman is what was considered the "miracle"... after all, that didn't happen on the "Rooftop". What happened on the "Rooftop" was the two of them planning to commit suicide at the same time and discovering that they were both there for the same reason... so... yeah... still a coincidence, but they're alive so it can be considered miraculous.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Yay another totally unrealistic work that brings a smile to my face!!!

joined May 25, 2020

Yay another totally unrealistic work that brings a smile to my face!!!

what do you mean unrealistic that happened to me at least 4 or 5 times
but only the part where they run away with your money.....

Anna Liebert
N22
joined Jun 6, 2020

I liked it.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Kind of the abbreviated version of https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chandelier Chandelier.

To reply you must either login or sign up.