Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Incoming love triangle?

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Incoming love triangle?

At this point, wouldn't it be a quadrangle? There's the MC, the senpai, the senpai's childhood friend, and not the girl who confessed to the senpai.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Incoming love triangle?

At this point, wouldn't it be a quadrangle? There's the MC, the senpai, the senpai's childhood friend, and not the girl who confessed to the senpai.

I'm talking about Yuu, Touko and Sayaka.

Since the extra revealed that Sayaka wants to be the closest person to Touko, it would get ugly if she knows that Touko has feelings for Yuu.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Such a shame, I really thought that there wouldn't be a love triangle. Well, here's hoping that Sayaka doesn't try to stir shit up.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ah, the good old "I wish things will stay the same so I can be the person closest to her" angle. Interesting. No wait, the other thing. Tedious.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Ah, the good old "I wish things will stay the same so I can be the person closest to her" angle. Interesting. No wait, the other thing. Tedious.

Yeah basically that, the plot point is so overused at this point its ridiculous.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

That extra is just showing us the storm to come.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

odd, does the extra chapter has 10 pages? the download file has a page 10 for some reason (wont read it)

joined Jul 31, 2014

Seriously can't get enough of every chapter came up. quite a short story this time chapter 5.5

joined Aug 19, 2012

Don't know what you guys are on about, love triangles are the best!

last edited at Oct 7, 2015 8:18AM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Don't know what you guys are on about, love triangles are the best!

Not when one of the participants is obviously set up to be the "loser" from the start just to have some artificial drama. But hey, who knows right. Maybe this one will be completely different.

I seriously doubt it though

last edited at Oct 7, 2015 9:26AM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Oh look, a love rival!

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Wasn't this already semi-resolved? Seemed to just be expository backstory rather than foreshadowing.

Sc
joined Dec 23, 2014

ofcourse. and it would be like that...

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

odd, does the extra chapter has 10 pages? the download file has a page 10 for some reason (wont read it)

I fixed it for them. Page 10 was missing the file extension so it wouldn't open. It's the credits page.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Touko: Oh, No! I'm not saying that I'm interested in girls.
Half a year later...

Poor Sayaka.

last edited at Oct 7, 2015 12:09PM

joined Aug 6, 2015

Well... this series is about to get tedious and go nowhere until this BS is resolved.

#1 way to ruin a romance story: Add a superfluous love triangle when the characters aren't nearly developed enough for it to mean anything but added tedium. What's that? Two of the characters are childhood/existing friends? Surely this will add relevant drama to the triangle and make it worth the reader's time!

No. It won't.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

my prediction is that there will be a love triangle SaekiXNanamiXKoito-san in this manga. The love triangle will be there to create a realisation within Koito that she is in love with Nanami eventually and Saeki will be key in that role. That is what im getting from the manga currently but I could be totally wrong in that prediction.

Just saying I saw that coming a month ago on September 13th. I knew that a love triangle was coming it was obvious. Now I can bask in my glory of getting something right in my life.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

well that was called for, the extra just confirms it, things will get interesting

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

I feel like every yuri manga that has more than 4 chapters has love triangle in it. Or cheating. It there was a downvote button, I would press it.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Isn't it kinda obvious, some sort of "antagonist(s)" is needed for the protag(s) to develop. I hate love triangles and useless drama, but I'm fairly interested how Nakatani deals with it, as this manga is a little unusual for schoolgirl-yuri-huggermugger. (thank you google translate for this awesome word)

And the possibility for love triangle (love rectangle?) was also pretty much obvious ever since Sayaka (and the student council boy??) were intruduced.

wait... if one of them is an Ace, isn't it sort of like a love caret? (I tried to google a more sophisticated word for an unconnected triangle)

last edited at Oct 7, 2015 5:44PM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

eh. I rarely see love triangles done well. Hell. I probably never have. Maybe it's just a "getting use to change" thing as you learn to share your friends and all that. Maybe?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sigh. Why every single childhood friend in yuri has to always has secret crash on her best friend >.>? I tried to interpret it as Sayaka just being jealous of Touko as a friend, but it was obviously love. This manga was doing so well so far. Way to freaking screw it. If author will go with something like "Sayaka understand she has no chance, because Touko just doesn't see her that way and will keep on being supportive friend" then it would be awesome, because that is next thing I never saw before. If it will go standard love triangle, then it will be most likely drop...

Isn't it kinda obvious, some sort of "antagonist(s)" is needed for the protag(s) to develop.

Em, no. You don't need antagonist for plot/characters to progress. It is the easiest way to do so though.

last edited at Oct 7, 2015 2:53PM

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Maybe it was poorly worded; think of the antagonist as a catalyst... :D

but yes, please no more endless shoujo-shuffle with indecisive, socially and emotionally impaired characters!

last edited at Oct 7, 2015 3:11PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Something is needed to move the plot forward. Rivals is the easy way.

To reply you must either login or sign up.