Forum › Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon discussion

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Wait a minute.. dragons are almost eternal beings from outher space?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Wait a minute.. dragons are almost eternal beings from outher space?

different dimension

joined Mar 25, 2013

Tooru said she was a relatively young dragon, but also said that they could easily outlive Earth. Now I'm wondering how old Tooru is xD It would be pretty funny if a stray fireball-breath from a dragon caused the dinosaurs to disappear xD

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

The Maid-Dragon author has another manga. It looks like this:

Chinese: http://manhua.dmzj.com/yaoguaihezhu/

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

having trouble loading pages, does it have any yuri-stuff?

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Here list of all Cool Kyoushinsha mangas, Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! seens to have some subtext, from what I remember Metsuko ni Yoroshiku have a one-sided crush and Peach Boy Riverside is drawn by Yohane so I guess we can expect subtext, all Cool Kyoushinsha mangas are really good like Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon so I recomend read even the ones that are het romance, you won't regret it, Danna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai Ken and Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! have anime, and that rabbit girl that shows up in the comiket chapter seens to be from Frau Rabbit, a oneshot I think he made before Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon, I'm not sure as both are from 2013.

Maybe upload the rest of his translated works here eventually?

last edited at Sep 24, 2015 3:09AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^ I'll be checking his other stuff soon. Heard he is quite good multiple times.

Danna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai Ken

omg how did I not notice that, haha. That anime is awesome.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That was solved quickly XD

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Indeed. In a way, was kind of anticlimatic

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Definitely.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Really? I thought it's just what you'd expect from this manga.
Tooru hugging Kobayashi at the end was super adorable, I want more moments like that.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

oh page 16 bless him XD

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

intense!!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Kobayashi is a badass

joined Mar 25, 2013

Kobayashi is a badass

She sure is, and she was very logical as well, with all the "You can't interfere with this world so you can't kill me". She didn't look the least bit intimidated. I'm confused who the father was talking about when he said "You're powerful enough to intimidate me.." I'm thinking Tooru since she basically was like "Don't you dare touch her", he seemed genuinely scared as well. Perhaps they are pretty well matched? Strength wise I mean.

I can't wait when the "Don't take away my maid." becomes "Don't take away my girl." xD If it ever becomes that. Guess we'll have to get some sort of development to see Tooru become more than a friend.

I wonder how that'll happen? Oh well, bottom line is, Kobayashi stronk!

Thanks to the translator :]

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Kobayashi, best hasubando

I'm confused who the father was talking about when he said "You're powerful enough to intimidate me.." I'm thinking >Tooru since she basically was like "Don't you dare touch her", he seemed genuinely scared as well.

What he was saying was that, if she's powerful enough to intimidate her father (who seems quite powerful), then imagine the destruction she could cause, by accident.

One of the reasons (he said) he was trying to bring her back was because her attempting to assimilate will essentially fail, and would cause problems. Now if she can't be checked by someone powerful from her world, what would it mean for those around her?

last edited at Sep 28, 2015 4:47PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

One of the reasons (he said) he was trying to bring her back was because her attempting to assimilate will essentially fail, and would cause problems. Now if she can't be checked by someone powerful from her world, what would it mean for those around her?

Hmm, seems like that was the implication. What if, the other dragons were asked to look over Tooru? They'd probably keep her in check if she does something.

Now I'm wanting to see Tooru have an 'episode' of sorts and Kobayashi calming her xD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

That was awesome xd

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

"Because I was late for work" that's one hell of an excuse

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

No one fucks with Kobayashi. NO ONE!

This was the kind of quick development of the author of Ojojojo (at least the first volume of it).

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Definitely.

Strange, sudden drama

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Here list of all Cool Kyoushinsha mangas, Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! seens to have some subtext, from what I remember Metsuko ni Yoroshiku have a one-sided crush and Peach Boy Riverside is drawn by Yohane so I guess we can expect subtext, all Cool Kyoushinsha mangas are really good like Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon so I recomend read even the ones that are het romance, you won't regret it, Danna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai Ken and Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! have anime, and that rabbit girl that shows up in the comiket chapter seens to be from Frau Rabbit, a oneshot I think he made before Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon, I'm not sure as both are from 2013.

Maybe upload the rest of his translated works here eventually?

Oooh I def wanna see the Komouri-san one uploaded her
The subtext is pretty cute

joined Feb 15, 2013

The whole "Don't take away my maid. She is MINE".... was just too awesome.

That just made Tooru loved her even more than it already is

Images
joined Mar 5, 2015

The fact that kanna was in the restroom the whole time XD

67baf6ae9865138df746371ac0aef8a8d392a976
joined Apr 24, 2015

Now I believe Kobayashi is probably the most courageous character I have ever seen in a manga. She didn't back down at all to defend her loyal sex slave.

To reply you must either login or sign up.