Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Kanna just casually eating crabs :D

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Kanna just casually being cute. :3

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

i love when a character (kanna) is just doing they're own thing in the back round. just me? maybe my dad?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

She didn't eat it through. The same crab that got her drools on was running away in later panel.

But yeah nice chapter. Kobayashi's "Meet the parent" chapter gonna be super tough. Means while Kanna is super HNGGG Like always

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 8:10AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

That's sweet that they wanted to ride together.

Other than that, not a very entertaining chapter, but whatever.

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

I hope this series won't end in a bad way.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I like that every chapter we get a little bit of information from Tooru's world, if Kobayashi were to ever meet her parents I imagine it would be somewhere near the end of the manga and it probably would be the last 'hurdle' to get together or something.

Kanna is adorable as always.

Thanks Cirno for the translation (:

Oh, when you're here http://dynasty-scans.com/series/kobayashi_san_chi_no_maid_dragon it shows chapter 2 as the first one. If someone could fix it?

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 9:39AM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

She didn't eat it through. The same crab that got her drools on was running away in later panel.

But yeah nice chapter. Kobayashi's "Meet the parent" chapter gonna be super tough. Means while Kanna is super HNGGG Like always

Okay.. chewing on it then >_> ..drooling on it whatever you like :P

Images
joined Mar 5, 2015

When kanna ate the crab dies from cuteness

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

damn boobs get in the way of beautiful chest!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

All the HNNNG's go to Kanna.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Main disappointement of this chapter is that Kanna did not invite her tsundere classmate, wanna see those two interact some more. ; ;

joined Dec 11, 2014

On the first two pages this chapter all I could think of was "D! D for Dragon!"
This chapter didn't have much to it aside from worldbuilding, which I'm completely okay with.
I wonder what'll happen on the inevitable meet-the-parents chapter. I'm a little bit curious as to what Kobayashi would be if she were superhuman (and how she'd complain about certain aspects and tropes before modifying them, if possible), even though that's (probably) not where this is headed.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I scare that this will end like Honey Crush giving kind of same vibes.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Damn, Tooru's stacked

I like that Kobayashi has all but expressed her affection for Tooru.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I just started reading this manga today, and I'm glad I did!! I wonder if i'm missing in any more good titles :o

Love Tooru haha she's the best.

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

I feel like Kobayashi, Tooru and Kanna are already like a weird little family and I like it!!

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

Kobayashi is just so aware of everything that's going on. I love her.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I'm positively surprised. I thought it would be more comedy with slice of life theme, but it seems to went slice of life with some comedy route instead. And I love it! I really like small glimpses of Tooru's life every chapter. This manga is much deeper and dark than it looked at first. Can't wait to see where it goes next~

Kanna still the cutest thought <333

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Damn, Tooru's stacked

Yeah, as I settled down to read this I was musing that it didn't really merit the yuri tag. But i'll cut it some slack.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Damn, Tooru's stacked

Yeah, as I settled down to read this I was musing that it didn't really merit the yuri tag. But i'll cut it some slack.

You know that there are mangas where the love interest doesn't express romantic inclination towards a character until they're half-way done right? More like that's at least a half of them xD

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

i love when a character (kanna) is just doing they're own thing in the back round. just me? maybe my dad?

nah i love em as well. background gags are awesome.
i like how kanna kept escalating it throughout the chapter too. went from crab to lobster to big fish.

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Poor Fafnir-san

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Poor Fafnir-san

I was just going to say (type?) that XD I would buy one :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.