Forum › Lily Love discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

SUCK IT FLUTTERING FEELINGS. Chapter 9. Nine chapters. That's how long it took. Established relationship and a kiss. Now we can move forward. FF, 41 chapters and still going...

My thoughts exactly.

Not mine. I end up liking FF more than this. At least Ssamba takes the time to build her characters before throwing them in a relationship, even if some plot devices are weak (overhearing conversations much?).

I hope it gets better later, but I feel like I still don't know anything about Donut or P'Mew.

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

aw Mew and Donut so cute together. Geez that Ploy probably thought Mew found another girl cuz she still can't get over her. -_- She so annoying I'm still amaze that Mew could get along with her on the raws

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

I was amused at the rather prominent Toyota logo on the car on the last page. They should send you a check for that product placement, Ratana. After all, Toyota has positioned itself as the lesbian car brand of choice before.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I know Ratana Satis reads these comments sometimes, so I have to say the TITLE of the latest installment made me worry. You've got us all rooting for Donut, here.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

By the way, I assume this is

P'Mew's name:
Maew แมว แมว CAT.
Neko-sempai.

And Donut is:
Donạth โดนัท DONUT
ドーナツ Doonattu

And Ploy is this:
Ploy พลอย พลอย GEM
Houseki

If Ploy is older than Mew, was Mew actually saying "P'Ploy?"

Also i like the idea of the practical cat giving up on chasing after a gem and finding a donut, which is much more useful and satisfying and fun.

20403_1093721790642670_7830811455589080821_n
joined Feb 18, 2015

By the way, I assume this is

P'Mew's name:
Maew แมว แมว CAT.
Neko-sempai.

And Donut is:
Donạth โดนัท DONUT
ドーナツ Doonattu

And Ploy is this:
Ploy พลอย พลอย GEM
Houseki

Also i like the idea of the practical cat giving up on chasing after a gem and finding a donut, which is much more useful and satisfying and fun.

nope, it isn't "neko" just sound without meaning
but it might be cat's sound. have to ask her XD

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

as far as I know, Thai people like to call Mew as "Milk/y" :P

I don't know but I think they are in the same age.

Besides even if she would be older, Mew could still call her "Ploy" without P'. Why? Because they were in relationship - so Ploy could ask her to call her without any honorifics (like in Japan, in some couples they stop using "-san" "-senpai" etc.)

(and now waiting for question - So why Donut is calling Mew as P'Mew? They are dating) - they JUST started dating :P

But I still think Ploy and Mew are at the same age :P

joined Apr 17, 2015

Not mine. I end up liking FF more than this. At least Ssamba takes the time to build her characters before throwing them in a relationship, even if some plot devices are weak (overhearing conversations much?).

I hope it gets better later, but I feel like I still don't know anything about Donut or P'Mew.

Please do not expect any of this manga.
I made it just for my fun.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And you can trust me that a lot of us appreciate that.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I second that. I love this manga and really appreciate the effort you've put into it. And really, thanks for making it even if just for your own fun.

joined Dec 1, 2010

I really like the way things are going :)

joined Jan 31, 2015

Nya-chan:

rts1519:

Nezchan:

Yuri Girl 1001:

I second that. I love this manga and really appreciate the effort you've put into it. And really, thanks for making it even if just for your own fun.

Though I am new to the series, I will still throw in my two cents.

As I said, I only started reading more recently, but I must say that I like LL and I enjoy it.

Thank you to the author for making this, and good work!

Though I am somewhat fond of FF (crazy ikr), I don't judge FF and LL with the same... "criteria". That might seem "unfair", but I just think that different series can have very different "purposes", and it doesn't make sense to have the exact same set of expectations for all of them. You know, It's like going to see a serious drama movie versus a silly comedy versus a dumb action movie. I would think most people wouldn't take the "criteria" used to judge one and apply them to the other. Apples and oranges, as they say. Just my opinion.

For me, LL is just a simple, cutesy, sometimes funny story. At least up until now. Though word on da streets says drama is comin'? So in that context, it's great. :3

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Though I am somewhat fond of FF (crazy ikr), I don't judge FF and LL with the same... "criteria". That might seem "unfair", but I just think that different series can have very different "purposes", and it doesn't make sense to have the exact same set of expectations for all of them. You know, It's like going to see a serious drama movie versus a silly comedy versus a dumb action movie. I would think most people wouldn't take the "criteria" used to judge one and apply them to the other. Apples and oranges, as they say. Just my opinion.

This is exactly why I said you can't compare FF with LL :P

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I needed some simple, fluffy, nondramatic, cute, adorable and sweet yuri manga for some time, so Lily Love is working perfectly for me. Thanks for making it <3

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

anonymous

Nya-chan:

If you're going to add names like that for quotes you should consider using the userscript I made to automate that task. (As well as a few other things.)

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 12:35AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

But if you compare apples and oranges, you can always get the result you want. That's why all the politicians in the USA make sure to always do it that way. Err, please forget I made this post.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

But if you compare apples and oranges, you can always get the result you want. That's why all the politicians in the USA make sure to always do it that way. Err, please forget I made this post.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

Your freedom I guess

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

As a sidenote, where's your avatar from? Looks a lot like PidgeonBlood's artstyle but I don't remember seeing it before.

Sorry for the late answer. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/between_calmness_and_passion#1 . This one.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I knew it was PigeonBlood! Thanks!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

It's so nice.. the feeling when you have to catch up with 3 translated chapters ^^ Thank you, threemusqueerteers, i guess there's no summer vacation for you. Mew is always so smooth with Donut, kind of reminds me of my own cat when is hungry :)

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I really like this story so far, but just a (maybe dumb) question: I just can't get the names of Donut's friends right. One is called Jigsaw, one is Ice and the 3rd one I can't remember. But just who is who? Everytime I think I got it right, another picture just screws up my thoughts... ^^'

I think the Blond one is Ice and the one with black hair Jigsaw.... I think...

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 12:52PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I really like this story so far, but just a (maybe dumb) question: I just can't get the names of Donut's friends right. One is called Jigsaw, one is Ice and the 3rd one I can't remember. But just who is who? Everytime I think I got it right, another picture just screws up my thoughts... ^^'

It's also hard to say (if blond) because Ratana sometimes forget to color Ice's hair :D

Ice is one with grey hair & ribbon - that girl who Donut was asking for advice
Jigsaw has black hair - she showed +18 manga on tablet/ipad/whatever it was
and 3rd with short hair - her name wasn't at manga yet ^^ if I remember correctly

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 1:20PM

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

It's also hard to say (if blond) because Ratana sometimes forget to color Ice's hair :D

Ice is one with grey hair & ribbon - that girl who Donut was asking for advice
Jigsaw has black hair - she showed +18 manga on tablet/ipad/whatever it was
and 3rd with short hair - her name wasn't at manga yet ^^ if I remember correctly

thx so much for clearing this up^^

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Ahh..the kiss looks so nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.