Forum › Gamma discussion

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

...that last page came out of nowhere...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Totally not the Avengers, Yuri and sudden boobs...nice chapter.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow the start of the new volume is so ecchi :P
Lol, not that im complaining....
Loved the q&a on the cover, and I like how the relationships are happening but just a part of the story...
Thanks for translating ^_^

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Let me see

Captain America, Spiderman, Hulk, Ironman, Wolverine, Iron Fist?

its thor not iron fist

im fine with how all the relation ships have gone i wish it happen more slowly it seem like the just dropped it on us

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 5:23AM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

And Hulk? ..Smash!

And Bull? ..Go wild!

I see what they did there :P

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gamma_ch17#10

I like where this is going

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gamma_ch17#8

I like it...VERY MUCH

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 6:47AM

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

Ok, that was fast xD I don't like incest so great for me :D

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

This chapter was full of suprises.... LUV IT <33

Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

This chapter was freaking amazing. Holy Goddess.
I mean, this whole thing has been amazing so far and it just keep getting better!

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I'm glad that we finally started to get some yuri. I was getting worried it was all just gna be onee-chan lusting after imouto with nothing happening.
So can I start shipping the Captain Lady x Yuri yet?

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 7:41AM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Oh that first page is full of spoilers ,haha

joined Sep 11, 2014

Kinda bummed Yuri isn't with her sister, but there's still Marina so everything'll work out. And damn the Nano Mugen really reminds me of Avengers. Plus, dat last page.

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

I was depressed when I learned about Miyuki and Hikari's development. Like, whatever happened to Miyuki's YURI-PIE?! Then I saw the Marina x Yuri cover page and was like oh hey this isn't so bad after all.

(...and the last page sure surprised me)

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

I am... very disappointed...

Like, how in God's name did the two hook up? And why is Yuri totally okay with it? Why is Yuri, the one who practically bored holes into Hikari's skulls when she first met her, okay with the two dating? God damn it, and how can Yuki possibly see anyone other than than Yuri? She should've at least question it at first, but nooooo let's just skip and and OH LOOK THEY'RE SCREWING EACH OTHER IN THE SHOWERWOQHENQLEQWEW

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Captain x Yuri = Awaiting! Don't let that cover go to waste as a tease!

joined Feb 28, 2015

An one of my ships just got a canon ;)

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Like, how in God's name did the two hook up? And why is Yuri totally okay with it? Why is Yuri, the one who practically bored holes into Hikari's skulls when she first met her, okay with the two dating? God damn it, and how can Yuki possibly see anyone other than than Yuri? She should've at least question it at first, but nooooo let's just skip and and OH LOOK THEY'RE SCREWING EACH OTHER IN THE SHOWERWOQHENQLEQWEW

The main focus of the story is on how heroes fight the evils around and within themselves; the ecchi and yuri stuff is fanservice. Personally, I'm glad the author left out the relationship drama: over the chapters, you see Yuri become more and more comfortable with Hikari's presence around Miyuki, and having a chapter or two dedicated to the relationship between the three would have ruined the overall narrative.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Let me see

Captain America, Spiderman, Hulk, Ironman, Wolverine, Iron Fist?

Where are the Batman and Superman analogues goddamit.

Pacing has sped up but isn't a bad thing and having the bad guys getting their comeuppance is so gratifying after so many chapter of them chumping the heroes. Am I worried about the couple shown at the beginning, hope isn't any of the main ones.

Did a little digging and Shit

joined Oct 17, 2012

I completely agree with you.

I bought this entire series, thinking I was going to get a yuri incest story. I see now that I was wrong, and I seriously regret supporting this author.

What an incredible bait-and-switch.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I absolutely adore this series. It's just one big love letter to all the best parts of western and eastern superheroes. All the yuri romance is just the icing on the cake. It's incredible, I'm always smiling as I read it.

Nano Mugen? Totally the Avengers. I'm guessing Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Spider-Man, Thor, and the Black Panther. One supervillian down, next up is the asshole in the glasses! I haven't been this excited for a series since I was a kid.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Don't get why some people are so upset at the incest not happening, I mean sure it would have been nice but the story is still kickass and the couples that have come in place of the incest one are still pretty awesome.

joined Oct 17, 2012

Don't get why some people are so upset at the incest not happening, I mean sure it would have been nice but the story is still kickass and the couples that have come in place of the incest one are still pretty awesome.

The story is incredibly boring, and the only redeeming part of this manga is the yuri, and so when the author manages to ruin that as well, people are going to get mad.

Right from the get go it's shit, because it was a bait-and-switch; the incest was teased very heavily for almost the entirety of the series, and now that's doomed.

Miyuki and yuri were so close, that for them to suddenly get paired up with other characters, with 5 chapters left is absolutely terrible. Not that a change like this would've been acceptable (to me) no matter how it was done, but I think that's a valid point to make, even to those that don't care about ship-changing.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Right from the get go it's shit, because it was a bait-and-switch; the incest was teased very heavily for almost the entirety of the series, and now that's doomed.

Really? From what I saw the incest was treated as a huge joke right from the start, not particularly mutual or serious. Not that surprised it didn't go anywhere, even if it did it would have been fanservice at most.

joined Oct 17, 2012

Really? From what I saw the incest was treated as a huge joke right from the start, not particularly mutual or serious. Not that surprised it didn't go anywhere, even if it did it would have been fanservice at most.

On both Yuri and Miyuki's "favorite things" list, the sisters list each other as their favorite aspects of life.
Miyuki only lists Hikari as number three on her list, but now she's suddenly her most important person.

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

On both Yuri and Miyuki's "favorite things" list, the sisters list each other as their favorite aspects of life.
Miyuki only lists Hikari as number three on her list, but now she's suddenly her most important person.

Heya, while I enjoy the current pairings I feel your pain. While the author is really cool and having a lot fun with writing the story, I thought it was just "normal"?, nothing ground-breaking nor earth-shattering. The yuri is a darn lovely bonus. Perhaps you could imagine some extra space between them. Like I don't think Miyuki will turn down any propositions from Yuri, maybe? ;D

To reply you must either login or sign up.