Forum › Posts by Vance

Vance
Gamma discussion 19 Aug 14:13
joined Oct 17, 2012

On both Yuri and Miyuki's "favorite things" list, the sisters list each other as their favorite aspects of life.
Miyuki only lists Hikari as number three on her list, but now she's suddenly her most important person.

Heya, while I enjoy the current pairings I feel your pain. While the author is really cool and having a lot fun with writing the story, I thought it was just "normal"?, nothing ground-breaking nor earth-shattering. The yuri is a darn lovely bonus. Perhaps you could imagine some extra space between them. Like I don't think Miyuki will turn down any propositions from Yuri, maybe? ;D

I don't care for sluts, so I'm afraid I can't do that, and I'm not going to alter the story in my head to fit my own preferences, that's insanity.

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 2:17PM

Vance
Gamma discussion 19 Aug 13:44
joined Oct 17, 2012

Right from the get go it's shit, because it was a bait-and-switch; the incest was teased very heavily for almost the entirety of the series, and now that's doomed.

Really? From what I saw the incest was treated as a huge joke right from the start, not particularly mutual or serious. Not that surprised it didn't go anywhere, even if it did it would have been fanservice at most.

On both Yuri and Miyuki's "favorite things" list, the sisters list each other as their favorite aspects of life.
Miyuki only lists Hikari as number three on her list, but now she's suddenly her most important person.

Vance
Gamma discussion 19 Aug 13:35
joined Oct 17, 2012

Don't get why some people are so upset at the incest not happening, I mean sure it would have been nice but the story is still kickass and the couples that have come in place of the incest one are still pretty awesome.

The story is incredibly boring, and the only redeeming part of this manga is the yuri, and so when the author manages to ruin that as well, people are going to get mad.

Right from the get go it's shit, because it was a bait-and-switch; the incest was teased very heavily for almost the entirety of the series, and now that's doomed.

Miyuki and yuri were so close, that for them to suddenly get paired up with other characters, with 5 chapters left is absolutely terrible. Not that a change like this would've been acceptable (to me) no matter how it was done, but I think that's a valid point to make, even to those that don't care about ship-changing.

Vance
Gamma discussion 19 Aug 10:59
joined Oct 17, 2012

I am... very disappointed...

Like, how in God's name did the two hook up? And why is Yuri totally okay with it? Why is Yuri, the one who practically bored holes into Hikari's skulls when she first met her, okay with the two dating? God damn it, and how can Yuki possibly see anyone other than than Yuri? She should've at least question it at first, but nooooo let's just skip and and OH LOOK THEY'RE SCREWING EACH OTHER IN THE SHOWERWOQHENQLEQWEW

I completely agree with you.

I bought this entire series, thinking I was going to get a yuri incest story. I see now that I was wrong, and I seriously regret supporting this author.

What an incredible bait-and-switch.

joined Oct 17, 2012

Good to see everyone enjoying this as much as I do XD

Since you are the scanlator, is there any way to get in contact with you somewhere? I'd like to discuss a few things, if you would be OK with that.

joined Oct 17, 2012

With the another character coming in very very very very soon...it'll get as high and far that you could never imagine.

Another character? That makes me sad.