Forum › Posts by Zarosguth

Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

That's a good Samsho reference right there on page 11. One might say it's... Justice.

Zarosguth
Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

incomprehensible noises of joy

Zarosguth
LOVE/DEATH discussion 27 Nov 07:33
Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

Argh, Aika! How are you so adorable?!

Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

I like Elma's style.

Zarosguth
Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

THE DRAMA! It is unfolding! It is beautiful! Hell to the yes!

Zarosguth
Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

Well it's not like she cannot eat it. She might even find it delicious just like in this doujin.

But that doesn't mean she doesn't have certain principles. Just like a human who is a vegetarian will not eat meat out of principle, Mystia does not eat bird meat out of principle.

So it's not so much that she cannot eat bird meat. She chooses however not to eat bird meat because that's against her principles.

Zarosguth
Gamma discussion 19 Aug 07:33
Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

This chapter was freaking amazing. Holy Goddess.
I mean, this whole thing has been amazing so far and it just keep getting better!

Zarosguth
Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

More people should draw Fate with glasses. Glasses just look so freaking good on her.

Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

That afterword...

"How about some romance?"

"MAID DRAGON!"

"That works too."

Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

My heart...
It's just too much.

Please donate my body to science!

Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

That last panel would make a lot more sense if I knew what the boys were doing there with those...controllers? I don't even know. There's no context, although I'm guessing it might make sense to someone who plays.

I thought it was the real players irl ... Playing both as girls, but then it doesn't make sense that they're squids too!
I've been following these, I can't believe you got all together and translated thank you very much!

I think that's the same guys from earlier who observed the yuri as it developed. My guess is that they bonded over being yuri fans and proceeded to add each other as friends or something.