Forum › Corruption’s Finale discussion

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Imperial March started playing near the end, 10/10, this was hilarious.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Man, I felt like this suddenly took a dark turn! Sempai doesn't notice me so im gonna be a dom uh wait what

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Man, I felt like this suddenly took a dark turn! Sempai doesn't notice me so im gonna be a dom uh wait what

Uh, didn't see it like that... More like "senpai didn't accept my feelings, is dating a woman, fool around with plenty of others, so might as well try to forget her and go with the other girls."

It pretty obvious from her expression that she doesn't enjoy it that much and even though she claims the other girl must like it rough as she didn't enjoy it either, I think she started spanking her more as a way to release her own frustration.

When you get turned down and see the girl you like having sex in front of you, you might want to hit something. Luckily, there's a lot of girls around that want nothing more than a good spanking.

It's kinda sudden, yeah, but it start from a rather good idea : "try to forget senpai". And the way it turns out is consistent with getting caught in the moment while being pretty down, then letting out your frustration.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Uh, didn't see it like that... More like "senpai didn't accept my feelings, is dating a woman, fool around with plenty of others, so might as well try to forget her and go with the other girls."

It pretty obvious from her expression that she doesn't enjoy it that much and even though she claims the other girl must like it rough as she didn't enjoy it either, I think she started spanking her more as a way to release her own frustration.

When you get turned down and see the girl you like having sex in front of you, you might want to hit something. Luckily, there's a lot of girls around that want nothing more than a good spanking.

It's kinda sudden, yeah, but it start from a rather good idea : "try to forget senpai". And the way it turns out is consistent with getting caught in the moment while being pretty down, then letting out your frustration.

My thoughts exact! Btw she reminds me of Katja from Seikon no Qwaser xD http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/107/e/1/preview91fe6f1f62aeea2998ad8fb8d0f3a9f3_by_orrochi-d621781.jpg

last edited at May 29, 2015 3:16AM

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

So I read lots of comments and people don't seem to conclude if Mira is a he or a she, so I'm calling Mira a he/she cause the hell with it my life is the same too xD

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So I read lots of comments and people don't seem to conclude if Mira is a he or a she, so I'm calling Mira a he/she cause the hell with it my life is the same too xD

I thought we were on agreement Mira was a woman

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wait, the other girl didn't enjoy it either? Where on earth do you get that, because in the story not only did she get off immediately from that treatment, but clearly came back for more several times. As to Moe starting the spanking to release her frustration, that is sort of the point of the chapter. But her doing so revealed to her that she's good at identifying the desires of others as well, so she continues on both basis to the apparent delight of the other girls.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wait, the other girl didn't enjoy it either? Where on earth do you get that, because in the story not only did she get off immediately from that treatment, but clearly came back for more several times. As to Moe starting the spanking to release her frustration, that is sort of the point of the chapter. But her doing so revealed to her that she's good at identifying the desires of others as well, so she continues on both basis to the apparent delight of the other girls.

My bad, english isn't my native langage, so I wasn't clear enough. What I meant is not that the girl didn't enjoy the spanking, she obviously did, but that Moe noticed that the girl didn't enjoy simply having sex with the others and wanted something more (the spanking).

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Moe has talent for dom ;)

Also I was sure Mira was a female.

Sun%20jin%20for%20dynasty%20scans
joined Aug 31, 2013

I love this shot, I highly doubt it will go that route but in a much better written story that would be the point where it was no-more-innocent-Moe and she would gradually start becoming more and more aggresive ultimately becoming the queen bee of the dungeeon

Personally I think she is looking that way because the cup is just impossible to drink from

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

^ Comment of the day, mate.

Also I wish Mira was female

I think the story would have taken a completely different turn if that were the case. Question is, is that a good or bad thing? I dunno. Like, imagine if Yuru Yuri was made by a guy, or if Puella Magi was made by a girl? Completely different approach.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 12:41AM

joined Jul 17, 2013

Omg bruh that twist.

I love this.

Kirigiri%20-%20dangan%20ronpa%20(3)
joined Jun 21, 2015

I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.

A girl on a crash route of self destruction out of dissapointment and bitterness.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I think the story would have taken a completely different turn if that were the case. Question is, is that a good or bad thing? .

More angst. More drama. More hetero. More 'its just a phase'

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

I think, Moe does enjoy herself, when she is dominating others, you can see her smiling a bit on some pages, and she is properly blushing while having sex too. But she isn't an S, so you won't see her smile or enjoying herself, when hitting others.

Yes, most of the time she has a blank expression, but her face has been that way, since Ran refused her, it doesn't mean she is faking it, or not enjoying herself, only that she's still heartbroken.

Well, that's how I interpreted it anyway.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 5:31AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Finally it's here.

Yes, most of the time she has a blank expression, but her face has been that way, since Ran refused her, it doesn't >mean she is faking it, or not enjoying herself, only that she's still heartbroken.

I think, that page clearly shows what she feels.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Latest chapter, she seems to want to destroy Wakana Hall, for the sake of saving Ran? I think she still loves Ran, but gave up on ever being with her (though it may still be..). I'd hate an open ending though.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Shit.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Also I wish Mira was female

I think the story would have taken a completely different turn if that were the case. Question is, is that a good or bad thing? I dunno. Like, imagine if Yuru Yuri was made by a guy, or if Puella Magi was made by a girl? Completely different approach.

She is female though, right?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Latest chapter, she seems to want to destroy Wakana Hall, for the sake of saving Ran? I think she still loves Ran, but gave up on ever being with her (though it may still be..). I'd hate an open ending though.

I dunno...I'm imagining something darker like black mailing a masochist, with some interesting results....but then she was tying up her sempai also so yeah, shrug either way its interesting

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I dunno...I'm imagining something darker like black mailing a masochist, with some interesting results....but then she was tying up her sempai also so yeah, shrug either way its interesting

It would be more interesting if the smut didn't take that much room. It's like the author needed page fillers so he throws S&M sex in instead of character development.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It would be more interesting if the smut didn't take that much room. It's like the author needed page fillers so he throws S&M sex in instead of character development.

The sex angle is a HUGE oart if the characters' development though

Okaaaayyy.... so why did they take a pic of that Ryouko being a maso in action and why did they then tie her and Ran up??? O_O

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Okaaaayyy.... so why did they take a pic of that Ryouko being a maso in action and why did they then tie her and Ran up??? O_O

That is what I'm wondering too. If she's aiming to hurt Ran, it's working.

To reply you must either login or sign up.