Forum › Stretch discussion

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

It's a brilliant chapter whatever way you look at it: "At last, something is happening!" then: "What the fuck just happened??" Typical Shou. I love him and I hate him.

If she really wasn't just oblivious

Nah, don't buy that.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Hahaha Ran is so merciless :D I wonder how Keiko feels about things :P

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

OHHHHH FFFFhahsaahhaaaha jesus christ
I love her, shes a timebomb

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 11:10AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

No,.. Bad Ran. Bad Ran....

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

She need some more spanking

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I'll get the belt.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'll get the belt.

That's Keiko's job. Don't butt in :P

joined May 23, 2013

Keiko reminds me of Althea from the Rich man's daughter that's why I put up with her. Althea is nicer tho xD

joined May 23, 2013

I wonder what it means to settle things with an ex for good? Break up properly or restore the relationship?

Break up sex..........hahhaha no

joined Oct 6, 2014

I think Ran was probably sick of this dude's whining. He comes in, drinks his sorrows away, then when the woman he is constantly whining about shows up in his space he is like a weak-ass deer in the headlights and does literally nothing but look uncomfortable? He didn't even acknowledge Keiko and she was literally ONE SEAT AWAY. Ran doesn't strike me as the kind of person that looks kindly on that sort of weakness. I also think Ran whole heartedly believes Keiko deserves better.

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 10:29AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Both Keiko and dude are cowards. They are in the same room and unable to take the initiative, talk and acknowledge each other. They were supposed to marry, ffs.

Though I think Keiko is now stronger, thanks to Ran, and will eventually settle things, one way or the other.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Man, Ran was laying it on thick there. She clearly is no ditz and I wish we got to see more of your mature, real side (I feel like she's been putting up a front nearly the entire time). But talk about awkward. I think, the reason why they didn't acknowledge each other was due to the suddenness of them running into each other in such an intimate setting. Calling them cowards is going overboard however. It felt more natural for them to not talk and acknowledge each other especially after such a bad break-up and one that apparently hasn't been completely settled. Talking would have been a helluva lot more awkward than it already was/is.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Why do I have the feeling if this wasn't Ran from Stretch, almost 90% of you guys would have called this person out on basically humiilating the guy?

Or maybe it just shows how far realistic portrayal can make you look the other way.

By the by, is it now an hostess bar or just a regular, I can't remember ,because if first, then this seems like fucking stupid move of hers considering it's their job

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Why do I have the feeling if this wasn't Ran from Stretch, almost 90% of you guys would have called this person out on basically humiilating the guy?

Honestly, the guy is so pathetic in my eyes I would never be able to stand for him x)
And humiliating is a strong work, I don't think she did much to him and he wasn't even the real target...

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 11:19AM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

New chapter. I expected drama, but it's just a maried couple shopping.

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 12:57PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Just another example that Keiko is very weak when it comes to Ran. Or Ran can wrap her around her little finger whenever she wants.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

http://yawaspi.com/comic/stretch/pc/042/042_001_03.jpg You know ran, maybe you should stop stretching certain places for a while

HER ARM LOOK AT IT

joined Oct 29, 2014
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

This chapter made me more uncomfortable than it should, i'd never guess Ran would be into The Human Centipede

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 9:27PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

'I will conquer all my desires!'

Be on the watch Keiko.

Next page.

... Well that was quick.

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 10:25PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Whipped

joined Jan 8, 2014

'I will conquer all my desires!'

If you read Keikos response with extra thick yuri glasses she says "if you want me....then show me..."

^_^

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

If you read Keikos response with extra thick yuri glasses she says "if you want me....then show me..."

That's deep bro.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I'll get the belt.

That's Keiko's job. Don't butt in :P

tsk damn it...

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

tsk damn it...

Just hand it over and maybe Keiko will be grateful enough to let you watch.

Bring a camera.

I have a friend you see.

To reply you must either login or sign up.