Forum › Stretch discussion

joined Mar 23, 2013

Oh dear, I'm scared. If Stretch has an het development I will be so so so so so depressed.
I'm scared!!
And now I'M PANICKING!!

No such thing is going to happen.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Delorean? pffftt a time machine in desk drawer is the best way.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Me, once I saw where this is going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy1SyXuWBt8

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I wonder what it means to settle things with an ex for good? Break up properly or restore the relationship?

I don't wanna see het tag in the end of the day

You can have a situation in 5 chapters where Keiko decides to reunite with her ex. The same chapter Ran does her first open and honest confession to Keiko; too late. They kiss for the first and last time.
Het Yuri Bad end

No Way

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 6:51PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Are people reading a different manga? why the panic?... You guys should re-read that last page carefully.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

It's not a bad thing indeed, sooner or later we had to face the fact that they were going to meet. But still just the fact that it isn't "A YURI" and we don't know the authors plans for the future, it is a bit terrifying. Why? Well we already invested our time and soul into these two. Reading this manga made us comfortable to the fact that "they will most likely end together" but there still that fact that this manga feels like the type that would also Screw you over. Why? Because Ran and Keiko are still yet to talk about each others feelings as well as we aren't sure (even though we see by their actions) how exactly they feel. Knowing Ran she will try to either test keiko in terms of her feeling for her ex (we also don't know how Keiko feels about her ex exactly. So there's is still a possibility that they might get together...)
Then we could also have the Ran forcing the two to be together because that what she feels will make Keiko happiest (because Ran knows Keiko wants a family. Or children to be more precised). Onless the author ovoids the drama and just has Keiko break things up properly and painless... But err knowing her I don't think so... Not trying to scare anyone but that is my prediction. And I'm scared lmao!!!

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 6:53PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

After re-reading it again, yeah, Ran was burning them on purpose. But the last panel still convince me that she's just oblivious,or maybe she is teasing the ex-boyfriend a little more...well who knows. If she is doing on pupose though, I agree with you, for what reasons? It can't be just Ran's pay back.

She's not oblivious, she's playing dumb on purpose to make the ex think that she doesn't know about the actual relationship between the two even though she lives together with Keiko.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

What was really puzzling to me was how Ran remained perfectly cool. Actually, I had thought that, given how in control she was for Most of her interactions with Keiko, something unforeseen of that scale would just fry her circuits. Well, she seems to haven taken it in her stride after all.

Let's see what her reasoning behind that was and if it's going to pan out. I'm very glad something is happening again.

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 7:03PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

I wonder what it means to settle things with an ex for good? Break up properly or restore the relationship?

Break up properly obviously

Well, that's kinda my default reading of the chapter, but the bias towards it isn't huge at the moment. I couldn't read Keiko's mind from the pictures, so for now I'll leave some space for other possibilities. Considering the target audience of the manga though, those would practically be a suicide...

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I have a feeling that her and Keiko are not going to be in good terms with each other in the next chapter agh

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

There is absolutely no reason to be paranoid, here Keiko clearly don't want to go back with him and her friend advise her to make it clear

Exactly. It's clear the advice she was given was about how she should woman up and bring proper closure. I'd say along the lines of "I'm sorry, I'm in love with someone else now--someone good looking, smart, big chested, oblivious . . ."

The main reaction I had to this chapter was "That's hilarious! Ohhh, you poor bastard! Ran doesn't hold back does she?"
I mean really, I'm amazed the guy didn't shrivel up and die of embarrassment on the spot.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

What the hell Ran was doing ??

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

I feel like Ran saw the opportunity to push Keiko towards closure of the relationship and took it. One way of viewing it is that she knows Keiko needs it, and would push Keiko to do it regardless of the consequences for their relationship (e.g. Keiko and ex end up back together). The other possibility is that Ran is confident that Keiko and ex are never ever getting back together, but Keiko needs the closure to move on for good.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Why ruin this moment by trying to analyze it? I'm going to choose to focus on how epically Mr. Ex just got rekt. Ouch.

joined Mar 28, 2014

I feel like Ran saw the opportunity to push Keiko towards closure of the relationship and took it. One way of viewing it is that she knows Keiko needs it, and would push Keiko to do it regardless of the consequences for their relationship (e.g. Keiko and ex end up back together). The other possibility is that Ran is confident that Keiko and ex are never ever getting back together, but Keiko needs the closure to move on for good.

^this

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 7:42PM

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

Ran is... really cruel here, huh?

Kumirei%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2014

The main reaction I had to this chapter was "That's hilarious! Ohhh, you poor bastard! Ran doesn't hold back does she?"
I mean really, I'm amazed the guy didn't shrivel up and die of embarrassment on the spot.

That poor guy is right. I guess the in-between is that he became a regular because of Ran, probably because Ran is a good drinking buddy for him to vent with/on.

Little did he fucking know.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Ran's "Get-the-fuck-over-her" approach, while probably done with the best intentions, is just fucked up. I'm sorry, but forcing a reconciliation usually results in the adverse effect. It's kinda like telling a depressed person to just "Cheer up!"

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

That blood on his mouth pretty much did it for me. I mean that's extremely painful if you do it for real.

Also, I have a feeling Keiko knows that Ran knew exactly what she was doing. Keiko might have figured out that Ran knows about their past relationship too, therefore creating a weird atmosphere in their abode later on. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

Either way I'm curious how things will be between Ran and Keiko. They might even be the same as usual, hiding their personal troubles from each other, putting up a tough front. But they always end up gradually taking down those walls. Now that I think about it, these two have a healthy relationship. I don't know why Shou doesn't marry them already.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think Keiko is going to eventually talk things through with her ex. He left after a fight, so it wasn't a clean break-up.

I doubt they'd get together again though.

But if that's the case, it's an ending flag. Bad ending flag.

And there's still the matter of Keiko's mother to deal with eventually.

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 2:08AM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

hmm well, I just re-read the chapter and was wondering: could Ran have done that to punish the ex, and Keiko was just the accidental collateral damage? I mean -- there were several instances to suggest (to Ran) that Keiko was over both her ex- and her miscarriage (although she's probably never going to completely get over the latter). Ran also knows Keiko's story, so she knows that the ex- ended up leaving Keiko when she refused to marry him because she was grieving over what could have been/future kid.

When the other barkeep called her completely oblivious to her surroundings, I think she might have taken advantage of it (like someone else mentioned above), but to take a small revenge against him for leaving Keiko in her time of need. (He definitely f'ed up, after all. What kind of person leaves their significant other just because there's a period of time that's not all peaches and roses? Especially when you're thinking of marrying that person -- something that's supposed to be for life??)

Like the rest of y'all are saying above, it was def. painful for office!guy.

[ EDIT: I just realized that everyone else probably got this and I'm just late to the game. orz]

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 2:18AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Good job, Ran!You did the right thing! I wish I could go for a couple of drinks in her bar..

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Keiko is a good person so I think she knows she did a bad thing to him. Ran did it on purpose to push Keiko to settle things once and for all, for him and for her.

It's a favor from Ran to both of them. Though she gets her little revenge by teasing him (jealousy much?).

Her ditzy outside is an act. She cares a lot about Keiko, so she knows that unfinished business is hurtful.

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 3:06AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

"You always whine about how much you still love your ex-girlfriend. Now that she is here, why are you not doing anything?" Is kind of the message I get from Ran's merciless teasing. If she really wasn't just oblivious

joined Mar 25, 2013

Maybe it's just my paranoia but Keiko looked like she was sorry in the last page. In terms that she still loves him or something.

But yeah I agree with that Ran purposefully said those things. Her feelings about her miscarriage are slowly healing and there needs to be closure between them. Though we haven't seen how Keiko settled things for good with her ex did we?

Either way if something is gonna go down it's gonna be when the next two parter comes.

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 3:46AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.