Forum › Secret of the Princess discussion

942301_10151455987491840_2065344422_n
joined Aug 26, 2011

Oh well...... that actually made me squealed, it's a good thing no one saw me. I want more of this sweet endings :)

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Typical ending from typical princess story. Why do the author think to nearly commit suicide is good for dramatic purposes? I hate suicidal mind/act, life is precious to throw it away.

I dislikes the attempt suicide part too, but I still like the series.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Well... she certainly didn't have an easy time coming out of the closet.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

sobs.... sniff....hic-

It was beautiful. I know a lot of people said it was overly dramatic, but it was a really good climax. Totally reminded me of my first love, sob. Too bad she hates Morinaga Didn't even feel that out of place, given how quickly everything boiled over.
I also highly doubt Miu was having any actual suicidal thoughts. It's hardly unheard of for people to think or say or do things they don't mean in that context (let alone a 14-year old kid). I mean, I've been there, and I've had pretty similar thoughts (lol), but not once did I honestly think things would be better if I were dead. "I want to disappear" is much less "I want to be dead forever and forever" than it is, "I want this all to go away; I screwed up everything." But, it's all a matter of interpretation I guess.

The best moment was the mom saying "go to France and get married"(!), and the last page was totally woah! Really Morinaga, how....lewd....o.o......

last edited at Feb 18, 2015 4:13PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

I also highly doubt Miu was having any actual suicidal thoughts. It's hardly unheard of for people to think or say or do things they don't mean in that context (let alone a 14-year old kid). I mean, I've been there, and I've had pretty similar thoughts (lol), but not once did I honestly think things would be better if I were dead. "I want to disappear" is much less "I want to be dead forever and forever" than it is, "I want this all to go away; I screwed up everything." But, it's all a matter of interpretation I guess.

A fair number of us appear to have been there. And I didn't expect her to jump or have that accidental slip (but still, was it THAT necessary to cross the railing?!) however, that was pretty damned dramatic lol. The following scenes totally made up for it though and agreed about the mom. That was really funny.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Well, she doesn't always want them to be happy. She did say that she'd considered having Mari and Akko separate at the end since she likes dramatic endings.

Wait. What?! No! I prefer how it ended. It'll ruin my yuri world if that's what she did.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Well, she doesn't always want them to be happy. She did say that she'd considered having Mari and Akko separate at the end since she likes dramatic endings.

Wait. What?! No! I prefer how it ended. It'll ruin my yuri world if that's what she did.

It would have been a really awful ending after all that drama and build up too. Would have been about as bad as those ones that build up for several hundred pages and then end ambiguously or simply don't have an actual ending at all. (With it only winning out because even if it's a bad ending it's still an ending so the reader doesn't feel as screwed out of their time.)

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 10:01AM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

_ I wish I met a zombie fan girl like Fujiwara..ha I looooved this title, Morinaga Milk-san is as amazing as ever <3

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

I don't understand this bullshit tooo much drama going on , if u freaking like her say it , end of the story why the pain why?! ... Japanese girl same type of the girls in my country , they just LOVE the complex ugh... The best part if this manga is the zombie part lol I didn't know that the walking dead make it to japan XD

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 3:05AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

News, there will be a tankobon.

The tankobon has beeen scheduled for release in Japan at the end of May. It's official name is The Princess's Secret, so I'll be changing it's name on this site sometime soon. I had an inkling earlier that might be the name and started to change things, but then I wasn't sure, and kept things as is.

I will be doing the extra material from it, so there will be one more release. At this time I don't know if there will be a special in it, but we can hope.

Edit: Okay, I was mistaken about the official title; it is Secret of the Princess. And there is in fact a 3 page special.

last edited at Jun 7, 2015 6:41AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

D'awww... Morinaga-sensei is the best at cute yuri.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

"Cancel the photographer. We'll go to France."
I love that maid!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That special was kind of eh.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Aww I wanted to see the dress up.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Lol Morinaga-sensei's school life was just like mine. But at least she got one kouhai giving her snack.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It was nice to see it but shame it wasn't longer - 'Notes From The Garden Of Lilies vol2 special' - now THATS a SPECIAL!

Well - i know the tank extra isn't the same thing but really - if you want more people to buy the tanks - add a lot of extra that wasn't in the magazine release! Fans will rush to get it if its got 10-20 extra fluffy after story pages.

last edited at Jun 7, 2015 1:30PM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

her credits page was so funny XD. I would had giving you choco, Morinaga-sensei!!

MinakoReiNanoFate
joined Jan 2, 2014

LOL!!!! Go Home club.
That credit page was hilarious. XD And by credit page I meant to say Morinaga-sensei's afterword.

last edited at Jun 7, 2015 11:25PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Morinaga Milk x Hakameda Mera confirmed OTP
meeting her deadline just for her. so romantic!

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ahahaha, I wish there's page for her wearing the dress! and LOL the credits page xD I love it! (y)

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Credits were great. The sakura viewing reminds me of of a one shot or another credits page I read about a group of yuri authors hanging out? I remember morinaga and fujio being included but I can't find it.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I just read all of this today because it's short and well why not. It was a decent story, very much like a disney story but still mature at the same time. I like at the end it cleared up my concerns about Miu pushing her fantasies onto Fujiwara and then realized how wrong that was... I'm sorry I doubted you Morinaga Milk. lol but dat credits page made this extra worth it.

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 12:44AM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Cancel the photographer, make some red bean rice.

Glorious credit page.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I love when she shares a bit about her life~

BakemonoJoker
11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

mAID YOU NOW YOUR THING XD !

To reply you must either login or sign up.