Forum › Triangle of Betrayal discussion

Aizawa
joined Oct 24, 2025

I don't usually like ntr or cheating but this one was actually alright. Probably because the colder twin sister is such an uncaring asshole. Don't really understand why she agreed to date the twin tailed girl in the first place if she didn't actually care.

last edited at Oct 6, 2026 9:19PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

With that title, I was expecting Sena (the older twin) to be into Sera (the younger) to complete the full triangle, because the story wasn't messed up enough already.

cherryraspberrypie
joined May 27, 2026

I don't usually like ntr or cheating but this one was actually alright. Probably because the colder twin sister is such an uncaring asshole. Don't really understand why she agreed to date the twin tailed girl in the first place if she didn't actually care.

Seriously, I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it could be a set up that Sena is actually in love with Sera.

Honestly, it could be that she already knows that Sera is in love with Shigusa. So, when Shigusa confesses her love to her (Sena), and they enter a relationship, her neglectfulness in their relationship could be her punishing Sera for not loving her romantically. NTR -> NTR w/ Incest?

last edited at Oct 6, 2026 4:33PM

Ffcccdded5f1f2547fab906009287f6c_7294861270855400133
joined Dec 14, 2023

I agree that this was one of the better ntr things. The plot wasn't just full angst and cheating and i low key enjoyed it.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

This artist surely enjoys, shall we say, fast-paced escalation.

Chinchilla
joined Apr 28, 2022

Yeah fuck the glasses twin girl she clearly doesn't actually care about her. The only NTR I'd actually accept here.

joined Feb 25, 2025

I feel very blessed today. Ntr yuri with three girls.
I also love the sends pic post sex Feel humiliated now that you know I fucked your girlfriend! ntr plot so this was awesome lmao.
Can this be considered blackmail? or is there another tag? Shigusa thinks Sera it’s Sena after all

last edited at Oct 6, 2026 7:03PM

joined Apr 5, 2015

I find surprising many people are less bothered by this cheating then others. Like, yeah, Sena kinda suck, but the fact Shigusa has no idea what happened makes it feels worse in my opinion.

JuniperPengold
Hotarusquibbly
joined Feb 12, 2025

I find surprising many people are less bothered by this cheating then others. Like, yeah, Sena kinda suck, but the fact Shigusa has no idea what happened makes it feels worse in my opinion.

This is rape by deception, categorically, but people who get very upset at the characters for doing Bad Things tend to have a relatively... non-robust idea of what makes something bad to do. At risk of sounding insulting, the truth as I see it is that they just aren't very good at noticing when a character they sympathize with is causing harm. Generally, if someone's working from well-understood principles you get more measured takes that recognize the story as a form of representational art rather than a literal depiction of people committing acts; "I didn't enjoy the story cause it had x" rather than "The character is such an awful person how dare."
But generally someone with the former attitude just isn't gonna click on anything tagged with stuff they don't like, so you don't even get much of those comments at all here. Hence, very little unhappiness in the comments section of this oneshot.

last edited at Oct 6, 2026 8:32PM

joined Oct 12, 2017

I
I don’t know how I feel. Like, everyone is kind of assuming that Sena didn’t care but she hasn’t been expressive from the very start. Her outburst shows she’s clearly overwhelmed, though?

What Sera did was absolutely awful. All I can really do is hope Shigusa knew or figured it out, since she knows them so well? D:

I uh, guess we’ll never know, though.

Daz_kun_loves_yuri
joined Sep 17, 2026

Sera deserves Shigusa.fuck Sena.wish eventualy Shigusa will fall inlove with Sera because Sena is neglecting her then Sera will confess that she pretended to be Sena and then...Make up sex.best NTR

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

It's a pretty rough situation on all sides, frankly, I don't understand the people acting like Sena's the villain here.

She seems like a very emotionally reserved person, but her coldness doesn't seem like a reflection of her actual feelings, given that frustrated outburst. Yes, she is objectively neglecting Shigusa and failing to communicate with her why, but I can definitely understand where she's coming from with trying to balance her responsibilities, and I never got the impression she didn't actually care about her girlfriend, despite the poor choice in deprioritizing her. She probably should have broken up with her in order to not just leave Shigusa handing all the time, but at least she cancelled the date, instead of standing her up altogether. And I can only imagine how much additional stress Sera's stunt at the end will add on to Sena, probably pushing her sister into severe burnout even in the 'best' case scenario, and potentially have even worse consequences.

Sera... I'm sympathetic to her, but only to a point, and the date under false pretenses was one thing but the level it escalated to is objectively rape by deception. That's no bueno.

I'm kinda disappointed this is part of a oneshot anthology, because a followup exploring the consequences of this could be fascinating. As-is, it's still compelling, even if I'm left kinda wondering what the overall point was.

__akiyama_mizuki_project_sekai_drawn_by_ririru__aef7569108d461f730828c198e920bc8_1_1_1_1_1
joined Mar 9, 2024

Messy.

I can definitely understand where she's coming from with trying to balance her responsibilities, and I never got the impression she didn't actually care about her girlfriend, despite the poor choice in deprioritizing her.

Well, yes. But shouldn't Sena at least talk to Shigusa about what's on her mind? The messages Shigusa sent in page 17 seem to imply Sena just cancelled the date without giving a reason.

last edited at Oct 6, 2026 10:48PM

joined Feb 25, 2025

It's a pretty rough situation on all sides, frankly, I don't understand the people acting like Sena's the villain here.

Ntr always makes people evoke two reactions. The cheated gets sympathy or gets “Ha! Deserved”

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I can definitely understand where she's coming from with trying to balance her responsibilities, and I never got the impression she didn't actually care about her girlfriend, despite the poor choice in deprioritizing her.

Well, yes. But shouldn't Sena at least talk to Shigusa about what's on her mind? The messages Shigusa sent in page 17 seem to imply Sena just cancelled the date without giving a reason.

Yeah, she should definitely still be practicing better communication here, like I said. One can care and still be bad at showing it, and neither of those facts disqualifies the importance of the other.

It's a pretty rough situation on all sides, frankly, I don't understand the people acting like Sena's the villain here.

Ntr always makes people evoke two reactions. The cheated gets sympathy or gets “Ha! Deserved”

Huh, weird. I guess I don't read enough NTR to really get it. ^^;

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024

The fast pacing makes this feel kind of comedic to me :D

joined May 27, 2025

The cover illustration of the anthology appears to have been done by Minori Chigusa. Since this is the first chapter of the anthology, the scanlation team has included the cover illustration and index in this release. Should Minori Chigusa be credited alongside Sinogiasa, the mangaka of the actual story, owing to her artwork being on the first and second page?

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

The fast pacing makes this feel kind of comedic to me :D

This ^

joined Jan 14, 2020

It's a pretty rough situation on all sides, frankly, I don't understand the people acting like Sena's the villain here.

Ntr always makes people evoke two reactions. The cheated gets sympathy or gets “Ha! Deserved”

There's also "I don't care to judge, but I enjoyed reading it."

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

Both sisters are awful.

Bambinessa
joined Aug 2, 2023

This wasn't even remotely as messed up as the tags lead me to think. Yes yes, rape by deception (though Shigusa might actually have known) but come on, this setup has so much more potential.

Also the pacing is ... suboptimal. I think one could have left out the first two pages, if not the whole childhood segment, to have more space in the present.

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

With that title, I was expecting Sena (the older twin) to be into Sera (the younger) to complete the full triangle, because the story wasn't messed up enough already.

on god i thought this shit was an actual love triangle --- like the fucking recycling bin symbol. THAT would have been bad.
Actual opinion on story: It was alright. Pretty open and shut. "They look identical line" sets up the entire plot.

last edited at Oct 8, 2026 6:58AM

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

I choose to believe that Shigusa did know, just so that it’s mildly less icky

Ss%20(2017-07-01%20at%2001.19.03)
joined Jan 16, 2017

4G, that is the real horror here.

joined Mar 29, 2026

This author usually draw wholesome one shots... ngl this one was interesting and now i wanna know what happened next

To reply you must either login or sign up.