Forum › The Public Moral Committee Member and the Delinquent Who Will Be Together in the Future discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Endless Eight?

Ember%20deal%20with%20it
joined Jan 30, 2013

Either somebody accidentally uploaded the same chapter 7 times in a row, or this is the most Avant-garde manga we've had on this site.

joined May 24, 2025

Endless seven!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

In addition to the endless seven, I'm not really getting delinquent or public morals from either of them.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

This isn't even the first chapter is it lol

Maybe they could become a couple after they get out of the time loop

edit: oh its fixed now i think

last edited at Oct 4, 2026 2:52PM

Aizawa
joined Oct 24, 2025

Cute

joined May 24, 2025

This isn't even the first chapter is it lol

Maybe they could become a couple after they get out of the time loop

edit: oh its fixed now i think

I also realized that it wasn't even the first chapter, but I thought it was like the second or so, I never imagined it was straight up the last of the drop lol

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Is in dying you hair and, wearing your uniform sloppily really immoral?

Img_3131
joined Nov 25, 2023

i think the scanlator needs a QCer. the phrasing is extremely awkward and speckled with errors and typos. cute manga, nonetheless

Chinchilla
joined Apr 28, 2022

This is super cute hopefully this isn't the end. We just got friends we need them to be GFs and future wifeys before this is over smh.

Avatar_eb43cd282953_128
joined Oct 13, 2014

translation is pretty bad

Screenshot2026-04-25at7.19.16p
joined Apr 25, 2026

Well, I am glad they will be together in the future.

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

In addition to the endless seven, I'm not really getting delinquent or public morals from either of them.

its more a superficial sort of thing that latches onto a trope and changes it for a fresher look --- the delinquent only fucking up to be noticed by public morals who just wants an excuse to talk to the delinquent.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Oh yeah, Class rep yuri ! (public moral comitee in this case, but i'm talking about the character type, not the literal function). Like tomboy or gals, they go well with everything.

EDIT: And the class rep type is the top, AND it is a manga where one of the girl tries to win the battle of teasing but fail ?! Blessed be you, Torii Shizuku ! I shall go to pixiv and fav the original post as a show of grattitude.

last edited at Oct 4, 2026 10:38PM

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024

I remember reading this sometime ago. I thought it was dropped. Glad to see it being picked up here. :)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Cutiessss

JeansWithPockets
Divorcedness
joined Nov 24, 2023

Oh they gay gay

Screenshot%20from%202025-11-27%2017-41-21%20edited
joined Nov 28, 2025

am i going crazy or is almost every page in ch. 6 duplicated??

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Can't wait to see this through. Looks wholesome and cute :)

Acerackavatar
joined Mar 3, 2016

siccing a kouhai on someone like an antisocial chihuahua

Daz_kun_loves_yuri
joined Sep 17, 2026

need more.(ToT)

Daz_kun_loves_yuri
joined Sep 17, 2026

Me in a nutshell

siccing a kouhai on someone like an antisocial chihuahua

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I remember reading this sometime ago. I thought it was dropped. Glad to see it being picked up here. :)

It's been on Dex since 2023, in fact I'm pretty sure these are the same translations as the ones there. Not sure this is picked up as much as just uploaded here.

Love%20bullet%20kanna%20heart
joined Aug 21, 2020

That was a cute last chapter, though it's an odd spot to end.

They're sweeties though.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

What do you mean this is "completed"? This can't be it. Where's the rest of it?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.